Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: vimikrao

Hey...
So Shaurya knows his online buddy is Mehek whereas Mehek doesn't...this is the way he is keeping touch with her & try to understand her...it was really funny the way he was asking her is he hot or handsome...apne tarif sunne ke liye he is so desperate, the description she was giving about him is really cute so she has checked him out...Shaurya is inviting himself for his wedding with Mehek..the thought only making me smile..

Nice update Kashish & thanks for PM

Vinu

Thanks Vimi
Apne tarif Mehek se sunne keliye betaab tha Shaurya 😉
@ bold : definitely. Under her high society mask, she is normal girl. She opens up to KK only

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MomoShivi_Fan

Kash sweetie very nice Chapter... please continue... loved it... Does Mahek Know Shaurya is online chat friend?

Thanks Ammu

Mehek doesnt know the real identity of KK.
KashishJ thumbnail

Thanks Buddy
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudha_

Wow beautiful update kashish.. 😊
Continue soon dear.. 👍🏼 ❤️

Thanks Sudha
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

O Teri...He made a fake identity and chatted with her..

Later stages it can create MU's
Now you are happy listening to sweet words but when she shares her bitterness...U won't be able to bear it 😲😲

Lovely chapter kashish...Very well written 👏

Thanks Shamrouz

@ bold: Very smart 😛
sudha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊

Word Count: 0

KashishJ thumbnail

Thanks Niha
Edited by KashishJ - 7 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayatwinjfan

Great chapter. I like how you included the online relationship of MS and KK. Please keep it up and UPDATE QUICK!
Love maya
Oh and thanks for the PM. 😛

Thanks Maya.
I always wanted to explore their online friendship.
Next chapter is almost done. Another short one though. Will post soon

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally I reached the last story to read! I've been playing catch up whole week now. All those updates! Phew*
The Prologue...Nehal I understand your concerns but a Shaurya like this I can marry him blindfolded!!

Kashish its so strange seeing Shaurya like this! But I love it. He's so in love...so happy...imagine he's blushing. I've always wanted Mahek to be strong so I'm ok with her being the way her character is. Shaurya...its gonna take some time to sink in 😆 but one thing for sure he's my dream guy in this one. So it won't take too long to register he's a total sweetheart.
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update 1
Handsome you are over the moon! Poor thing heart sank when you heard the love of your life is getting married until you heard the person she'll be with is you!

Shaurya you couldn't have asked a better question. Do you even like me? I'm happy you finally got your answer. It was 3 hours late but you got an answer you like. Speaking of 3 hours. A lunch that long is a very good thing Handsome. Shauryaji...Mr Khanna... please girl call him Shaurya! Ok I have to admit Mahek is too practical for my liking Shaurya an emotional person like you is going to get hurt. Quite badly and easily. Your mom is right for her concerns. I like how Harish asked Shaurya to call him dad 😳