Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Kashish I read ur update before ur PM.. Loved the chapter!

Loved the bold move by Mehak. I thought tht Shaurya would push her and there would be another round of accusations being thrown at each other but I m glad you didn't plan it that way. I liked how Shaurya too reciprocated the kiss. He had a valid point - whats the use of taking the nxt step when the misunderstandings n confusion arent cleared. they need to build their trust level and I m glad tht they are working towards it.

Sonal, what should I say about her! When will this girl learn. Happy that mehak answered her back n that too in style.

Thanks a lot Kashish. Looking forward to another fast update!!!!

Thanks Shristi.
@ bold: Quiet true. But the problem is to include romance when couple decides to take a breakπŸ˜‰ .

crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Catching up finally😊

Loved both Chapter 22 and 23 barring our lovely Sonal. Wish she would just go away. Mehek and Shaurya have enough issues without her interference, but all in due time.

I smiled reading Karuna motherly warning to her bahu: no truer words ever spoken. The easies way to rile a mother is to even think to bother their offspring.

I cannot wait until Karuna sees Sonal for the witch that she is.

You have described all of the turmoil so well. I cannot wait to read more, and will try to be more timely with my reviews.

Thank for the PMs
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Loved the chapter kashish..

Finally they have decided to give one more chance to each other... Absolutely loved the lines when you expressed their feelings for each other...

Happy to see the bold Mahek back and I guess in next chapter she will be revealing the person who was behind the articleπŸ‘πŸΌ

Go Mahek Go...πŸ˜›

Thank you for the update and PM Kash πŸ€—

Thanks Shams.
Missed your gifs.
@ bold: Yup she is back , hope Shaurya wont suffer this timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimikrao

I liked this Mehek. She is taking care of Shaurya even though he doesn't want take her help. That confident Mehek is back in full form to tackle Sonal on her own style. Sonal's truth would come out soon.πŸ˜‰

Thanks for PM Kashish

Vinu

Thanks Vinu. Now Mehrya needs to build trust b/w themselves.
Sonal's truth will come out eventually but not soon.

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geekyglasses22

Brilliant update kash di..

U showed it so well..that people do have different spheres to theor personality..and mehek was both a needy as well as the purana calculative mehek...
She has realised that she needs to fight foe her love...and yeah i completely loved that line...you are the air that i breathe..😳😳

Ufff...absolutely lived 'the' return of mehek...
And that last line...
U are so good at leaving us hanging in the middle with those lines..
THE INITIATOR SHAURYA was ❀️

Thanks for the pm...
Update veryyy soon..

Thanks Appu.
@ bold: spoilers for next chapter- You may see Jealous Shaurya. Mehek shall turn tables to make him understand her mental agony when she saw him closer to Sonal πŸ˜‰

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heaven2hell

Hi kashish di,I am a newbie, I read ur previous story phir se .I just loved it .I like to tell stories to others it's my hobby .I told it to my friends ,they all loved it.In that u dealed with every situation so nicely.

Now coming to Ajab si Kahani hamari I am reading it from the very first chapter but unable to comment as I was not a member then.
Thanks for giving us nice stories .

Thanks Dearie.
I am so glad that you like my stories. Phir se is my first FF and very close to my heart. Hope you will like this FF too.
Do keep reading and plz post your comments
Edited by KashishJ - 7 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Catching up finally😊

Loved both Chapter 22 and 23 barring our lovely Sonal. Wish she would just go away. Mehek and Shaurya have enough issues without her interference, but all in due time.

I smiled reading Karuna motherly warning to her bahu: no truer words ever spoken. The easies way to rile a mother is to even think to bother their offspring.

I cannot wait until Karuna sees Sonal for the witch that she is.

You have described all of the turmoil so well. I cannot wait to read more, and will try to be more timely with my reviews.

Thank for the PMs

Thanks Kelly.
I am so happy to read your comments.
@ bold: You nailed it. Whether it is Mehek or Sonal who may try to harm Shaurya, for sure Karuna will be in their nemesis πŸ˜†

AamnaSharif_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kash sweetie fab FF loved please continue soon... glad to know everything will be fine with Mehrya...
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MomoShivi_Fan

Kash sweetie fab FF loved please continue soon... glad to know everything will be fine with Mehrya...

Thanks Ammu 😊
Parud7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi kashish
Its very emotional chapter but I like it most because it ll surely fills the gap between the lovers.
The best part was how shaurya thinks that all the love moments have no meaning when every time things got messed up so there is no point to move further in relationship 😊
And sonal k sath to bht acha hua...Abhi use aur sabak milna baki hai pls I want this time shaurya ll handle her.
And in last how possessive our khanna sahb πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Gaurav ka name sunte hi tension πŸ˜†
Please update soon and next time there should be loving moments of mehrya I m waiting πŸ˜‰
Please update soon
And thanks for pm my dear 😊
Love u
Ur friend
Harry 😊