Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geekyglasses22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
diii,
i really don't know why but this is by far my favourite chapter...this feels so soothing di...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
karuna opted out to be such an unbiased mother ...i should say...
but sonal...😑😑
she is a damn bi***
how could she try to brainwash karuna maa...she tried to play with her emotions and wishes to fool her????

but i really need to thank sonal for making karuna realise that she needs to put an effort to mend ways between the two...
the way karuna found out to bridge the gap between the love birds was a very good one...mehek needs to know that how much she means to shaurya..😳😳

i loved it when shaurya in their room asked mehek to stop acting and her reply was so a treat to read...cause i really do care...😳😳

i loved it...
those last lines were the highlight di...
i really wish the day would soon come when he would realise that he can forgive her and she is the one...❀️

thanks for the pm
do post soon
will be eagerly waitingπŸ˜›
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww this was such a beautiful update .. I feel Sonal and her evil intentions will be completely negated now ..
Lovely story Kashish .. thoroughly enjoyed this chapter
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mehek realised Shaurya loved her since she was not knew him well. Mehek took care of him well, Shaurya still thinks she is pretending but he doesn't know she heard him while talking with Sonal. Sonal is responsible for their MU. Shaurya is not ready to forgive her for her blame but Mehek said what she heard from his mouth.

Thanks for PM Kashish
Vinu
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Edited my cumnt at First kash ...
Thanks bud...
Keep the updates cuming 😎
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Thanks Mel. I am so glad that you liked all the chapters.Your appreciation means a lot to me.
@ bold: Karuna confronting Mehek was something I had in mind for long.Finally the apt time came and I included it.
Do keep posting your comments

Kash this is for you! I feel like this reading your story Are you a writer in profession? If not you should seriously write novels. Omg! I'd be your biggest fan!

Maa is the correct person for that confrontation πŸ˜› It really was the perfect timing for it. Poor Handsome is going to be on the fence about their relationship. Unless she ends up revealing to KK how she realize that Shaurya were in love with her before she knew of him but doesn't know how to approach him cause she loves him dearly and doesn't want to lose him. Her nightmare is about not losing him in any case so Handsome should work out his pain.
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Yippee first to cumnt 😳

Kash this was one lovely update ...so many emotions together u have put it up and wrote it...
First mehak was Frustrated , then shocked hearing about his accident,
And was deeply Worried and felt bad for him...
And then Guilt took over her wen she came to know about shauryas true feelings about her ...

Thanks to karuna maa...her advice was literally bang on..she is one practical and cool mother ..⭐️
Glad she made mehak understood...
But I feel like choking life out of sonal ...she had to add fuel in fire... But glad that karuna dint take it the television show mothers in law way πŸ˜†...like Nikal javo mera ghar se and all πŸ˜†

Shaurya's kid side was cute...like the way mehak was trying to handle him...
Ther convo in hospital was also perfect ...
The last part ...it was mehaks dream...how weird that these two cannot stay away from each other ...but wen they are together they just try to run away from each other...
They both carry love for each other...
Hope they realize it soon...

This was a great part can't wait to see Wats next ⭐️

Thanks Thabs.
@ bold : karuna ma is now so cool. But if Mehek doesnt handle Shaurya well she will soon become typical saas . Lets hope that it wont happen.πŸ˜‰
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehryakhanna026

Beautifully written update ...love and hugs

Thanks dear😊
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geekyglasses22

diii,

i really don't know why but this is by far my favourite chapter...this feels so soothing di...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
karuna opted out to be such an unbiased mother ...i should say...
but sonal...😑😑
she is a damn bi***
how could she try to brainwash karuna maa...she tried to play with her emotions and wishes to fool her????

but i really need to thank sonal for making karuna realise that she needs to put an effort to mend ways between the two...
the way karuna found out to bridge the gap between the love birds was a very good one...mehek needs to know that how much she means to shaurya..😳😳

i loved it when shaurya in their room asked mehek to stop acting and her reply was so a treat to read...cause i really do care...😳😳

i loved it...
those last lines were the highlight di...
i really wish the day would soon come when he would realise that he can forgive her and she is the one...❀️

thanks for the pm
do post soon
will be eagerly waitingπŸ˜›

Thanks Arpi.
karunaji is so cool now , may be like KC in ZKM she may become uncool later πŸ˜†
@ bold : It will take some time πŸ˜‰
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tibs09

Aww this was such a beautiful update .. I feel Sonal and her evil intentions will be completely negated now ..
Lovely story Kashish .. thoroughly enjoyed this chapter

Thanks tibs.
@ bold : Yup eventually it will happen
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimikrao

Mehek realised Shaurya loved her since she was not knew him well. Mehek took care of him well, Shaurya still thinks she is pretending but he doesn't know she heard him while talking with Sonal. Sonal is responsible for their MU. Shaurya is not ready to forgive her for her blame but Mehek said what she heard from his mouth.

Thanks for PM Kashish
Vinu

Thanks Vinu.
Slowly Mehrya will warm up to each other but will take time.πŸ˜†