Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MomoShivi_Fan

@Kashish yaar loved your FF please continue loved it yaar. Waiting for the next part. 

Thanks Ammu
Working on next chapter will update soon
Edited by KashishJ - 7 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail
😳Hi All, 
Chapter 2 is updared. Enjoy the small installment of Mehrya moments  😛

BR, Kash

Chapter 2

"Rohit, don't do this to me. Please stop" she begged him but he turned deaf ear to her pleas. He tossed her among his gang, manhandled her and tore her clothes. They laughed at her helplessness and enjoyed her misery. He pushed her down and came over her. " Somebody help. Help me please. Nooo" she screamed.

"Nehu, wake up. It's just a nightmare. Don't worry. You are safe at home." Mehek woke her. "Di, Oh Di. I was so scared Di. Help me" Nehal wept. "It's all over Nehu. Relax. Try to get some sleep. Don't worry , I am here with you".  Mehek handed over Nehal's medicines that helped her to sleep. Once Nehal dozed off, she sat on the couch near balcony. She was just browsing some Italian recipes when she saw that Karela King (KK) was online. It's been quite some time they chatted. Mehek typed "Hi". One the other side, Shaurya received Mehek's message. KK was a pseudo user he created to be in touch with his dream girl.

KK: Hi Mehek , long time. I thought you forgot me

MS: I am so sorry. I got mixed up with somethings.

KK: All Ok?

MS: Yea, it is now. Some family issues. But all sorted now.

KK: Good for you. So what's up?

MS: I am getting married.

KK: Congrats 👍🏼. When ? Who is the lucky guy ?

MS: Thanks. Date is not fixed. But engagement is on Saturday. Since it is a close affair, I won't be to invite you for engagement. But you should come for wedding.

KK: I don't know whether I should come. I will be heartbroken to see you being taken away by someone else.

Shaurya was playing with her. KK & MS were pretty close. They were online best buddies. Shaurya always wished it could have been same with him & Mehek. She replied with a LOL 😛emoji

KK: So tell me about your guy. What is he like ?

MS: Well, his name is Shaurya. We are family friends. He is smart, well-behaved and sweet.

KK: Sounds boring. Is he good looking ? Sexy? C'mon give me some spice. We are besties. You have to tell me.

Mehek was contemplating her reply. She never thought about Shaurya from that angle but since KK brought it up , she was asking herself. Shaurya on the other hand was just expecting some funny or furious emoji from her

MS: Yeah, he is good looking. Handsome. Very attractive.

Shaurya almost fell from his seat. So many adjectives about him. He least expected it frm Mehek but he got greedy.

KK : Hot ?

MS: Smoking hot.

KK: Care to elaborate.

MS: Tall. Well-built. Huggable chest. Kissable lips. Thick black hair. Expressive eyes. Deep voice. What can I say ? In short, an embodiment of temptation.

KK: OMG  😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😳

Mehek was giggling. She covered her mouth and checked whether she woke Nehal. She could always let her guard down with him.

KK: "So you are in love with him?"

Shaurya tried his luck.

MS: "No I'm not. Love is just an illusion KK. Love is like Unicorn. People talk about it. Some even claim to have seen it or felt it. Although in reality, it's just a myth"

No Mehek, it isn't. One day I will make you realise it , Shaurya vowed in his mind.

MS: I like him. I guess that's enough for a typical arranged marriage.

Shaurya was pulled back to his greed mode.

KK: What do you like about him ? Apart from his hot physical attributes.

MS: Shut Uuuppp.  😡  I  don't like him just for his physical appearance.  

KK: Then ??

MS: I don't know. May be coz he is caring. He considers others. He respects women. He went an extra mile to make sure that I am cool with this alliance. I know he won't try to force his preferences on me. I feel happy with him. I trust him, I know he won't cheat me.

Shaurya was elated to know that Mehek actually likes him

MS: You will like him too. He is a nice guy. Once everything is finalized, we both will come to invite you.

KK: Sure .

Shaurya chuckled thinking about inviting himself for his own wedding.

MS: Listen, I am signing off. I will be busy for few days. We will catch up after engagement. Take care . Eat well . Bye

KK : Take care, Bye 

Mehek went offline. She checked on Nehal again before going back to her room. She felt happy to share the news with KK. Their relationship was weird. Though she didn't even know his real name, she felt they understood each other well. She never had any BFFs in real life but she had KK in virtual world. She wondered what Shaurya will think about her friendship with KK? 

After chatting with MS, Shaurya was extremely glad. He felt good to know that Mehek has happily agreed to the marriage. She likes him, trusts him. She thinks he is hot. Her revelations are going to keep him awake for many nights. 

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Don't u think kash ...update was short ?? 😆
Okay so nehal faced a molestation wen she ran away 
Okay the convo between ms and kk was totally hilarious ...
Esp the description by ms abt shaurya to kk.. 😆
I can imagine how SHAURYA wud have felt 

Shaurya is smart guy..atleast he was in touch with his crush ...😉
Felt too good reading...plz conti soon ⭐️
Edited by -Thabassum- - 7 years ago
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey...
So Shaurya knows his online buddy is Mehek whereas Mehek doesn't...this is the way he is keeping touch with her & try to understand her...it was really funny the way he was asking her is he hot or handsome...apne tarif sunne ke liye he is so desperate, the description she was giving about him is really cute so she has checked him out...Shaurya is inviting himself for his wedding with Mehek..the thought only making me smile..

Nice update Kashish & thanks for PM

Vinu
Edited by vimikrao - 7 years ago
AamnaSharif_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kash sweetie very nice Chapter... please continue... loved it... Does Mahek Know Shaurya is online chat friend?
sudha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow beautiful update kashish.. 😊
Continue soon dear.. 👍🏼   ❤️
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
O Teri...He made a fake identity and chatted with her..
Later stages it can create MU's
Now you are happy listening to sweet words  but when she shares her bitterness...U won't be able to bear it 😲😲

Lovely chapter kashish...Very well written 👏
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Vinu pass on few pills to me as well 😃
Mayatwinjfan thumbnail
Great chapter. I like how you included the online relationship of MS and KK. Please keep it up and UPDATE QUICK!
Love maya
Oh and thanks for the PM. 😛
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Don't u think kash ...update was short ?? 😆

Okay so nehal faced a molestation wen she ran away 
Okay the convo between ms and kk was totally hilarious ...
Esp the description by ms abt shaurya to kk.. 😆
I can imagine how SHAURYA wud have felt 

Shaurya is smart guy..atleast he was in touch with his crush ...😉
Felt too good reading...plz conti soon ⭐️

Yeah, it was a short chapter. Thats why i gave disclaimer of small installments of Mehrya (But you can expect more frequent updates of such short chapters )😉
@bold : Smart move. but who knows what it will be cost him something in future
Edited by KashishJ - 7 years ago