Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Yippee first to cumnt ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kash this was one lovely update ...so many emotions together u have put it up and wrote it...
First mehak was Frustrated , then shocked hearing about his accident,
And was deeply Worried and felt bad for him...
And then Guilt took over her wen she came to know about shauryas true feelings about her ...

Thanks to karuna maa...her advice was literally bang on..she is one practical and cool mother ..โญ๏ธ
Glad she made mehak understood...
But I feel like choking life out of sonal ...she had to add fuel in fire... But glad that karuna dint take it the television show mothers in law way ๐Ÿ˜†...like Nikal javo mera ghar se and all ๐Ÿ˜†

Shaurya's kid side was cute...like the way mehak was trying to handle him...
Ther convo in hospital was also perfect ...
The last part ...it was mehaks dream...how weird that these two cannot stay away from each other ...but wen they are together they just try to run away from each other...
They both carry love for each other...
Hope they realize it soon...

Kash

This was a great part can't wait to see Wats next โญ๏ธ

Edited by -Thabassum- - 7 years ago
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chapter 19

It is so enjoyable their cat and mouse game. I love how Handsome peaks through every now and then just to settle her when she's unsure.

This Sonal! ๐Ÿ˜ก Wanna make him hers ๐Ÿคฌ Kash I know you're using Sonal's character negatively but in my mind its not her tts someone else...does that even make sense? ๐Ÿ˜† But smart girl to be wearing a sari with red in it. Playing on Handsome's desires ๐Ÿ‘ Give her credit. She's good. Don't like how she spiked the drink well how else she expects to get Handsome.

Kash I was hoping that Mahek showed up and she did! I giggled when Handsome said he has to make amends to her attire ๐Ÿ˜ณ In between the misunderstandings Mehrya are blooming. They're like a lotus flower

Omg I'm so excited for the precap! Handsome can take full advantage of showering her with his love and she won't protest.
melissaR thumbnail
Kash another update? Ahhh What are you doing to me... Just when I say I can finish catch up you add more ๐Ÿ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res ๐Ÿค—

Kash... You are a

I was about to ask for a update... But I know you will update by night so I waited

See I don't just drop bombs I even give bouquets๐Ÿ˜ณ

Totally loved the chapter...Karuna and MAHEK conversation was suberb...

Mahek trying to convince him to sleep along๐Ÿ˜†

And the end ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awww she was crying in sleep ...And his lines were very touching and so true... Can't stay together and can't stay away also

Hope they stay together like this always๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you for the update Kash... Waiting for next๐Ÿค—
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
melissaR thumbnail
Chapter 20

This chapter is so beautiful... the heart to heart they had unknown to Mahek I love their entire convo. I love his promise to her. I love the most how he himself is trying to find Handsome inside him. That part... ๐Ÿ‘ It is understood that I really love their Hot Mehrya scene.

I have one wish... Handsome needs to stop playing this game with her. He pretends to be harsh and hate her when it pains Handsome inside. Kash...when will they find out it was neither of them caused the drama? It was Sonal right? I'm trying to remember if she revealed it with her psychoness that time in her self talk

๐Ÿ˜ฒ forgot to mention. I said in my previous comment that Handsome can take full advantage of Mahek being in that state cause she won't remember anything if he showers her with love. But it was completely the other way around ๐Ÿ˜† โญ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
melissaR thumbnail
Chapter 21

Kash I've been demanding to see my mehrya 2nd kiss which was forced get justice on screen but you are fulfilling my demands and more! ๐Ÿค— I have to say reading all the remaining chapters one after the next today and what's happening on screen...my heart is filled with joy and contented. Thank you...๐Ÿค— I'm a little sad that Handsome was interrupted but omg your writing skills broke limits yet again ๐Ÿ‘

Ahhh I haven't finished reading the chapter yet but I can feel Sonal is creating more and more misunderstandings...if it was Mahek who was there and left omg how that conversation was sounding for someone to walk in on it just like that? Boy whistles* a whole lotta misunderstands (by the way...I write my pov as I read the chapter so I can touch on specific things ๐Ÿ˜ณ) I was correct in finishing reading the paragraph damn you Sonal!

Kash! Kash...you're the best freaking writer I have ever come across with. Omg! Your twists...your style of writing oh my goodness it is beyond. How to say it...Its like how Virat Kohli batting is on a completely different level...he's a class of his own. Well you're the same ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Best part I reached the chapter you just updated!

melissaR thumbnail
Chapter 22 So happy I catch up to all.

Maa don't fall for Sonal's tricks! Please...I beg of you...if you can see Handsome and Mahek still love each other but will have to work out their misunderstandings you can more than see her bluff! A mother's instinct. But wow...Kash thank you! Maa reveal that Handsome has always been in love with Mahek. I've always wished for her to find out ๐Ÿ˜ณ Mahek I hope you understand my Handsome now.

Handsome I am happy you apologize for slapping her. That was uncalled for. I love Mahek's sarcasm though I absolutely love the last few lines Kash ๐Ÿค— when the truth is revealed and the misunderstandings are cleared, they will find it in their hearts to forgive one another. Because its outside forces that made them hurt each other like that.

Kash I had a wonderful time playing catch up to the updates. I read what 5 chapters today?

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Res ๐Ÿค—

Kash... You are a

I was about to ask for a update... But I know you will update by night so I waited

See I don't just drop bombs I even give bouquets๐Ÿ˜ณ

Totally loved the chapter...Karuna and MAHEK conversation was suberb...

Mahek trying to convince him to sleep along๐Ÿ˜†

And the end ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awww she was crying in sleep ...And his lines were very touching and so true... Can't stay together and can't stay away also

Hope they stay together like this always๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you for the update Kash... Waiting for next๐Ÿค—

Thanks Shams.
Gifs were so cute , especially the last one ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for the flowers and bouquets. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›โค๏ธ
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: melissaR

Chapter 22 So happy I catch up to all.

Maa don't fall for Sonal's tricks! Please...I beg of you...if you can see Handsome and Mahek still love each other but will have to work out their misunderstandings you can more than see her bluff! A mother's instinct. But wow...Kash thank you! Maa reveal that Handsome has always been in love with Mahek. I've always wished for her to find out ๐Ÿ˜ณ Mahek I hope you understand my Handsome now.

Handsome I am happy you apologize for slapping her. That was uncalled for. I love Mahek's sarcasm though I absolutely love the last few lines Kash ๐Ÿค— when the truth is revealed and the misunderstandings are cleared, they will find it in their hearts to forgive one another. Because its outside forces that made them hurt each other like that.

Kash I had a wonderful time playing catch up to the updates. I read what 5 chapters today?

Thanks Mel. I am so glad that you liked all the chapters.Your appreciation means a lot to me.
@ bold: Karuna confronting Mehek was something I had in mind for long.Finally the apt time came and I included it.
Do keep posting your comments
MissSikha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautifully written update ...love and hugs