Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parud7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi kashish
Hope u r fine
Wild side of shaurya dekhne hi vali thi k tumne kbab mein haddi sonal ki entry kradi 😉 this is not fair 😭
Nazr lg jaati hai hmare mehrya ko..
And sonal was very clever I hope her antics wudnt affect our hero heroin relationship.

And he slapped her 😭 I can understand when he loves her deeply and his love always butured by some 3rd class antics of mehak so he couldn't bear any more
And precap is scary yrrr ...u must follow serial haan same they have shown it earlier and now they again show Monday like this...I think mehak get more closer to shaurya now...please more mehrya scene now 😛
And update soon my dear...
sudha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well written kashish.. 😊
Nice update..
Loved it ❤️
The first half..so romantic..
Yeh Sonal to har baar galat time par entry Marti hai.. 😆 😉..
Bechare Mehrya.. 😆
This Sonal..always trying to create misunderstanding's between them.. 😡.. Every time they try to sort their differences she come's up with new ideas to separate them.. 🤔
They must start to trust eachother so that no third person can try to break their bond.. 😊
Precap is scary..accident.. 😲..but if this accident brings them together then it's fine..atleast he will nt be able to go back to London... 😉
Eager to know what happens next..continue soon dear.. 😳
Thanks fr the pm..
Lots of love and 🤗
Sudha.. ❤️
Geekyglasses22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kash di...it was a lovely update..
The romance they shared..was mind blowing..the way shaurya said then i must show you the adult stuff only...and mehek didn't retort..she welcomed it...i loved that...😳😳
Love needs desires are overtaking their past...
That bloody*** sonal.. She didn't get a better time..and mehek also ...how coyld she misunderstand shaurya...
My poor handsome.. He has to gave an accident just necause of her harsh words...
Why dont people understand that there are better ways yo sort pronlems..and not just by accusing the other one..

Loved the post di..
Do post soon..
Thanks for the pm..
Edited by Geekyglasses22 - 7 years ago
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally I get to read up Kashi. I am sooo sorry for being this late. I missed 5 updates 😭
Chapter 17

My reaction to Maa and Harish's decision was this I couldn't stop thinking what would be Sonal's reaction. Wow Kash what a twist! 👏 I really love their decision. Its so well thought. It really is the best thing to do. Harish is very understanding I have to say. Meera really has a special affect on him 😳.

I love that Mehrya is married 🤗 I hope over time their MU's resolve and love will fill their lives again. The cat and mouse game they're playing is thrilling! Maa's request for Handsome to go too. He celebrating his wedding night his own way at the bar and Mahek's trick to get him back home...wow wow 👏 👏 👏

Simply saying I love your writing is an understatement Kashish. Always know that! I will try to read the others today. I got serious Mehrya fever right now and your story just ignited it further. By the way. Their marriage being rushed...perfect with me. Who cares about the circumstances

I completely forgot about Sonal...Grrr this woman! She boils my blood. I honestly thought she was the girl at the bar disguised to entice my Handsome I put nothing pass her 😳
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Parud7

Hi kashish

Hope u r fine
Wild side of shaurya dekhne hi vali thi k tumne kbab mein haddi sonal ki entry kradi 😉 this is not fair 😭
Nazr lg jaati hai hmare mehrya ko..
And sonal was very clever I hope her antics wudnt affect our hero heroin relationship.

And he slapped her 😭 I can understand when he loves her deeply and his love always butured by some 3rd class antics of mehak so he couldn't bear any more
And precap is scary yrrr ...u must follow serial haan same they have shown it earlier and now they again show Monday like this...I think mehak get more closer to shaurya now...please more mehrya scene now 😛
And update soon my dear...

Thanks harry
@ bold: Dont worry, next chapter will unfold matters quickly
Edited by KashishJ - 7 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudha_

Well written kashish.. 😊
Nice update..
Loved it ❤️
The first half..so romantic..
Yeh Sonal to har baar galat time par entry Marti hai.. 😆 😉..
Bechare Mehrya.. 😆
This Sonal..always trying to create misunderstanding's between them.. 😡.. Every time they try to sort their differences she come's up with new ideas to separate them.. 🤔
They must start to trust eachother so that no third person can try to break their bond.. 😊
Precap is scary..accident.. 😲..but if this accident brings them together then it's fine..atleast he will nt be able to go back to London... 😉
Eager to know what happens next..continue soon dear.. 😳
Thanks fr the pm..
Lots of love and 🤗
Sudha.. ❤️

Thanks Sudha.
Yup, this accident will force him to remain with her.
Next chapter will see more of Karuna- Mehek face off
will be updating soon
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geekyglasses22

Kash di...it was a lovely update..

The romance they shared..was mind blowing..the way shaurya said then i must show you the adult stuff only...and mehek didn't retort..she welcomed it...i loved that...😳😳
Love needs desires are overtaking their past...
That bloody*** sonal.. She didn't get a better time..and mehek also ...how coyld she misunderstand shaurya...
My poor handsome.. He has to gave an accident just necause of her harsh words...
Why dont people understand that there are better ways yo sort pronlems..and not just by accusing the other one..

Loved the post di..
Do post soon..
Thanks for the pm..

Thanks Appu
Will be updating next chapter soon.
@ bold1: 😉
@bold 2 : So true. Mehrya will learn it the hard way

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Finally I get to read up Kashi. I am sooo sorry for being this late. I missed 5 updates 😭

Chapter 17

My reaction to Maa and Harish's decision was this I couldn't stop thinking what would be Sonal's reaction. Wow Kash what a twist! 👏 I really love their decision. Its so well thought. It really is the best thing to do. Harish is very understanding I have to say. Meera really has a special affect on him 😳.

I love that Mehrya is married 🤗 I hope over time their MU's resolve and love will fill their lives again. The cat and mouse game they're playing is thrilling! Maa's request for Handsome to go too. He celebrating his wedding night his own way at the bar and Mahek's trick to get him back home...wow wow 👏 👏 👏

Simply saying I love your writing is an understatement Kashish. Always know that! I will try to read the others today. I got serious Mehrya fever right now and your story just ignited it further. By the way. Their marriage being rushed...perfect with me. Who cares about the circumstances

I completely forgot about Sonal...Grrr this woman! She boils my blood. I honestly thought she was the girl at the bar disguised to entice my Handsome I put nothing pass her 😳

Thanks Mel.
Hope you got time to read remaining chapters too.

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chapter 18

I don't have words Kash 👏 👏 👏 I can't say its hate Mehrya has for each other. They're both hurting and hate what the other did to them but its passion. Yes. Definitely passion...passion goes both ways. You can passionately hate or love someone. No secret that they'll always love each other.

Thank goodness Handsome became KK for her phew* He'll know what's in her heart even though she may not know what's really in his. I'm so happy she got a little hint of KK and Shaurya.

I love this update. I love all your updates its no secret 😳 I absolutely love your writing 🤗 I feel sad for Mahek...she got glimpses of how awful Handsome can be and how their lives could have been before all this mess happened happily in love. I really really love how they woke up the next day and Handsome planted those kisses

And here's to what could have happened
KashishJ thumbnail

Chapter 22

A couple of hours passed, Mehek was getting ready to leave hotel room when Karuna Ma'am called her. "Mehek, Where are you? I was worried for you ", she anxiously asked. When Mehek informed she was till at hotel, Karuna told her, "I just received call from City hospital that Shaurya's car met with an accident. I am on my way. Come there soon". Mehek dropped her phone in shock.

Karuna was waiting outside the hospital room. She was informed by hospital staff that Shaurya was brought in few hours back , in unconscious state. Onlookers informed police that he was driving rashly and accident occurred when he tried to avoid a truck coming in opposite direction. She was so relieved to know that Mehek was safe as she was still in hotel while the accident occurred. Sonal arrived and came near Karunji. "How is he?", she was concerned. "Doctors are still checking him. How did you know about the accident?", she asked her. "I was trying to reach his mobile. One of the hospital staffs attended the call and told me", she replied. Just then doctor came out and they rushed to him. "How is my son ?", Karuna asked. "He is fine now, nothing to worry. He has injured his right wrist and has mild concussion due to collision. He is under sedatives now and we plan to keep him under observation for a day. You can see him once he is shifted his room tomorrow.", doctor informed. Karuna thanked him and praised Almighty for keeping her son safe. "Where is Mehek?", Sonal asked skillfully. "She is on her way. Poor child was so shocked. Thank God, she was not with him when accident happened", Karuna replied. "Karunaji, can I tell you something. Hope you won't misunderstand me", Sonal said. "Sure, Sonal. Why do you need such a preface? You are not a stranger", Karuna replied. "I know but things have changed now. Anyways I want to tell it to you. Shauyra and Mehek, there is something brewing between them. I felt they are just trying to put up an act of being happy couple. They are always irritated with each other. Today also I saw them quarreling in the hotel lawn. Few minutes later, Shaurya came out and drove away angrily". She paused to check Karuna's response. When she kept mum, Sonal continued,"I know Mehek from childhood days. She never easily forgives or forgets. The way she treats our mother is the best example. I feel it was wrong decision to get them married. She is killing him", Sonal stopped when Karuna glared at her. "Sonal, thanks for talking to me", Karuna held her hand. "Ma'am I always wanted Shaurya to be happy. That's the reason , I bared my mind to you. Please be discreet coz I don't want to be the scorned ex-fiancee in their eyes", Karuna nodded to her plea.

Mehek rushed to ICU on reaching the hospital. She found Karuna Ma'am and Vicky outside ICU. Karuna pacified her and informed his status. "Can I see him?", she pleaded. "Visitors are not allowed in ICU. You can see him once he is shifted to room", Vicky told. She sat on the bench and sobbed. "Mehek Bhabi, you and Ma go home. I will stay here for the night", Vicky told them. "No, I won't leave. I will stay here with him", Mehek was adamant. "Mehek, there is no point staying here tonight. Incase of emergency , Vicky is here. Once Shaurya is shifted to room , you need all energy to take care of him so better take rest tonight. You will get plenty of time to showcase you patni dharm", Karuna said firmly. Mehek could identity strange strain of rebuke in her voice and she didn't fail to notice change in her behaviour.

Once they reached Khanna house, Karuna led her to Shaurya's room. "Lot of things changed over these years. The entire house was renovated to match Shaurya's new social status, yet few things were kept the same. You have been to this room only once so you may not notice. However I am his mother, so I know it better."", Karuna paused to look at Mehek. "Same is with Shaurya. Though he changed a lot, still many things remained as it was. He will never accept it but I know it. He is not a bad person, he just desperately tries to act as one." Karuna made her sit on the bed. "You knew him as your father's trusted sidekick and later as the groom chosen by your father . Although for him it was not the case.",Mehek looked at her in surprise. "You were his dream girl. He was in love with you for years, even when he had no hope to win you. Then destiny gave him chance to make you his better half, only to be mercilessly thrown away. The shock, despair and humiliation he faced, caused enough damage to his heart & soul. Unfortunately even I could do nothing apart being his strong support to heal his wounds". Both women were on verge of tears. "I never knew any of this", Mehek confessed. Karuna patted her shoulder to convey her understanding. She moved to the wardrobe and retrieved a small briefcase from it. "I gifted him this briefcase while he got promoted as an employee in your father's office. Over the years he had to shift to many costly accessories to match his position. Still this remained his secret charm box where he stored his most dear and near things. I never breached his trust and opened it. Yet tonight I am handing it you, just for a night. Tonight you have the liberty to go through it and know about the man you have married". Karuna gave it to Mehek and left her alone.

Mehek sat there confused and puzzled. Karuna reached the door, just to face her again. "Mehek, mothers are the most selfish creatures in the world. You may understand it one day when you have children. I am no exception yet I always supported you,when you chose your family above my son, when you humiliated him by slapping in public and when you came here as my daughter-in-law. I don't know what is happening between you both and I don't intend to know it either. You both have to work it out. But if you ever you harm my son, I will never forgive you." she said. "How can I work it out? He hates me. He doesn't love me anymore. He just... he just...", Mehek couldn't continue. "Then I am afraid you never knew him well. I believe you will change your opinion by morning. Good night, Beta".

With trembling hands, she opened the briefcase. It had lot of stuffs in it, things related to Vicky, Karuna Ma'am, certificate of appreciation awarded by her father and lot many. Finally she came on a cover titled dream girl. It had lot of letters, cards and cute gifts in it. All of them addressed to Mehek. Some of them were dated long back when she hardly knew him. He was neither a poet nor a writer yet in those letters, in simple words he had poured his heart out for Mehek, his unconditional love for her. She remembered the ring he gave her on their engagement day, she could vividly recall innocence and joy in his eyes. "I bought it with my first salary. It is not expensive but very special to me", "It was not meant for some random girl. I got this for you" ,"That's a story. I will tell you on our wedding night. Till then it's a surprise". Shaurya was always in love with her, even before their alliance was fixed, even before she knew him.She tried to understand him. She could comprehend the pain & humiliation he endured when she accused him for solely desiring her flesh. "I am sorry, Shaurya. I am so sorry to hurt you", she wept hugging herself.

His eyelids felt heavy, he had to make an extra effort to open his eyes. His vision was blurred, he tried to touch his swollen head but his hand pained . "Beta, be careful", he quickly identified his Ma's voice. He blinked few times before clearing his vision. He smiled seeing Ma and Vicky. He couldn't find Mehek near them. He recalled their recent quarrel. He felt guilty to slap her yet couldn't forgive her acquisition. His mind was in turmoil while driving and caused the accident. Deep down he felt sad that Mehek didn't even bother to visit him. "Ma, morning visiting hours are over, we need to leave soon. We can come back in the evening", Vicky informed. Karuna nodded. When she was about to leave, Shaurya pulled her saree pallu like a school boy. " They won't allow me to stay, Beta. Only one bystander is allowed", she said. "So you stay", he pouted. "Now that you are married, it's your wife's duty & right. I won't dare to snatch it", she humoured. "Well, I can't see anyone else here. Where is your dear daughter-in-law?", he mocked. Karuna indicated to look behind . "I am here", he heard Mehek's voice. He turned his head to find her standing behind his bed. "I will leave you two. Mehek beta, if you need anything, call me. I will bring it by evening", Karuna left. Mehek came and sat beside him. She was fidgeting and not meeting his eyes. "No need to torture yourself by staying here. I will ask Ma to stay when she comes later", Shaurya said. "I want to stay." she said firmly.

"How are you feeling now?", she asked diffidently. "It hurts but I guess it's nothing compared to what my heart had endured from you", he scorned. "Shaurya, please", she requested. "Don't try to pull this 'PLEASE' card on me. If I told Ma about the cheap & crude mentality you bared to me, she herself will throw you out", he threatened. "If I told her that you smacked your wife, she will probably disown you", she told calmly.They both were silent, trying to digest their commotion. "I am sorry", he said softly. "I beg your pardon", she said. "I said I AM SORRY. Even though you are at fault it was wrong to slap you. I lost my cool, I regret it and I am sorry", he apologized. He noticed that she kept her hair open, letting it cover her cheeks. He lifted his injured hand to gently brush her hair , bringing her swollen cheek to light. Faint marks of his fingers were visible on her creamy skin. "Does it hurt?" he asked earnestly. "Nope, feels like you have eaten a bucket of ice-cream. Of course it hurts. I felt like being hit by a bag of bricks" she told him. Sensing his guilt , she said quickly, "It's okay. I forgive you". He looked away. "I am sorry too", she added. "It's not easy to forgive you. You have no idea how much you have hurt me", he said without looking at her. 'I know Shaurya', she said in her mind but refrained to tell him, he needs rest now.

Next day , Shaurya came home after being discharged . Mehek was beside him all the time, taking care of him. 'The ever dutiful Ms. Sharma, always keeping up a good act in public. It's in her blood and upbringing', Shaurya pondered. "Let's sleep", he was woken by her voice. "Are you going to sleep here, in my bed?" he was shocked coz except for their first night they never shared a bed. Even in the hotel when she slept inebriated, he slept on the couch. She nodded. He took his pillow and was about to leave the bed. "Where are you going ? You are hurt and need proper rest. Come back here", she was on the bed,indicating his side. "Mehek, what's your intention?. I mean seriously", he asked. "To seduce you and conceive your child so that I can claim half of your wealth", she joked. "C'mon Mehek. I understand you had to take care of me as a dutiful spouse when we were in hospital. But why to do the same in our bedroom when we are alone?", he questioned her. "Coz I genuinely care about you. Now stop blabbering and sleep", she pretend to sleep. He too laid down and dozed off.

He was standing serenely, gazing aimlessly at infinity. "Shaurya", he heard her still didn't care to turn. She kept her hand on his shoulder. "Leave me, Mehek. We cannot go on like this. There is no future for us. I cannot tolerate you anymore", he said angrily. "Shaurya, I am sorry. Please don't do this", she begged. "I can never forgive you", he stated. "Shaurya, please don't leave me, I beg you", Mehek wailed. In her night mare, she was sobbing and moving her head to either sides. Shaurya detected movement in her side of bed and came to her. Between sobs he caught her words "Shaurya, please don't leave me". He delicately stroked her forehead and whispered , "Shhh, it's just a bad dream". Mehek still half asleep, opened her eyes to look at him and wept, "Don't leave me", she pleaded. "Mehek, relax. I am right beside you. I am not going anywhere. Now sleep", he consoled her. She hugged him tightly and he let her be in his arms. After few minutes, her sobs subsided and she slept peacefully. Shaurya tenderly placed her on pillow, watched her lovingly, "Ajab Kahani hai Hamari. We cannot stay happily together nor can we live peacefully apart. I cannot stop loving you, however I cannot bring myself to forgive you either". He pecked her forehead, "Sleep well, my love". He withdrew to his side and slept.

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS