Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey kar I have a question...y is Sonal was asking those question ...was she trying to provoke shaurya to talk such things ??
I dint understand one thing ...y did shaurya tell Mehak is my problem ??? He cud have told her that
She is his wife , and ther marriage happend in complicated situation...
Hearing a word like to be problem in sumone life ...any body wud get mad ...

Abt the precap. .did u get inspired by Fridays precap ??πŸ˜† Or the situation is like what happend at the confession time πŸ˜‰
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Res ...πŸ€—

Kash you can't do this with us ... After such a romantic Chapter you are back with such an emotional Chapter and the precap is 😭😭😭

You are torturing like ZKM Cv's

Again a new MU ...And still there are few more MU's Which were not cleared between them 😭😭

I wanna kill this Sonal 😑😑😑

I hope the next chapter will be a new beginning for them and theyboth realize how wrong they were in judging each other...

Shaurya can hit her in anger 😲😲
That was the scariest side of him...🀒

You always leave us on cliff hanger😭
Please come up with the next chapter soon ... Can't Wait to read what happened next ...😲

You are doing an amazing job with the story so far...Hope to see things normal in between them 😊

Thanks Shams.
From comments I realise, all are hating me πŸ˜•. OMG i will post the next chapter soon
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niha1999

awesome update kash...

eagerly waiting to know what happens next...
update soon...

Thanks Niha, Will update the next chapter very soon
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Kash you are a devil in disguise ...

The poor guy just started to be happy ...
And dang ...again another misunderstanding...
I thought from the time they spent together , mehak shud have seen his real feelings for her ...
May be tats y ...she wasn't hesitant ...😳
But this sonal my god...she is hell bent in destroying MehRya's life 😑
The way she deliberately asked him such questions ...seeing Mehak...
Seems like sonal is certified witch 🀒
The mehrya encounter at the end was sad ...he slapped her

Precap is just more

With the update buddy

Thanks Thabs. Sonal is certified vamp. πŸ˜†.
I am not in favour of violence against women, by intention of slap was to show the extent of his hurt when she threw such an accusation on him.
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimikrao

First part romantic & @ the end jhatka who bhi zor ka.πŸ˜’

I knew it this Sonal always try to do some MU between these two. Uski to mein😑 again MU how many times because of this MU they come closer to each other again they go away from each other.πŸ€”

Now accident 😭😭 show mein bhi yahan bhi😭 kya roha hai yeh😲

Thanks for PM

Vinu

Thanks Vinu. Working on next chapter. Just a hint: Karuna Ma is going to make a entry next chapter to put some sense into Mehek
@ bold : Coincidence , It was needed in here. It prevents Shaurya from moving back to London
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehryakhanna026

Nice update..keep it up ..

Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: hailly

Amazing update, loved it.
Ah another misunderstanding hope Mehek understand Shaurya instead of jumping into conclusions.
Don't like Sonal character.
Continue soon please.

Thanks Hailly
@ bold: Karuna is gonna help Mehek here

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Kashish u r very cruel n I m really angry with u... How could u do this??? First half u gave us good romantic scenes... I loved how both if them were comfortable with each other... They weren't hesitant to express their feelings. Just when they were about to take one step closer, u got evil Sonal back... She gt wht she wanted - to drive a wedge between these two! N shaurya how could he hit Mehak??? Tht wasn't expected of him...

Thanks Shristi.
Plz dont be angry with me 😭. Sadly Mehek too is responsible by giving what Sonal wanted . She jumped to conclusion again without giving him chance to explain. The slap was wrong on his part. Intention of including it was to show the volume of his pain he suffered when she accused him.
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kashish love you dear πŸ€—
No one is hating u...We are hating sonal πŸ˜›
And SK decided to move back to UK again 😲
He never tried to listen the reason behind the accusations πŸ₯Ί

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Hey kar I have a question...y is Sonal was asking those question ...was she trying to provoke shaurya to talk such things ??

I dint understand one thing ...y did shaurya tell Mehak is my problem ??? He cud have told her that
She is his wife , and ther marriage happend in complicated situation...
Hearing a word like to be problem in sumone life ...any body wud get mad ...

Abt the precap. .did u get inspired by Fridays precap ??πŸ˜† Or the situation is like what happend at the confession time πŸ˜‰

Yes Thabs Sonal was asking those questions deliberately.
@ bold: It was his polite way of telling "Matters with Mehek is none of her business, only his. He indicated her to not to poke her nose into the matter" . Unfortunately, he used the word problem.

Well accident , I didnt get inspired from both scenes. I needed to prevent Shaurya from going back to London. It could only happen when his is physically injured and unable to travel. It will give ample time to Meherya to workout things