Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Thank u Harry...Ddlj is also my favorite movie..And SRk and Kajol are favorite Jodi 😳😳

SRK & Kajol is evergreen jodi. Love them 😳
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudha_

Awesome update kashish.. 😊
Loved it.. ❀️
Mehak in toofani mode.. πŸ˜† hard time fr shaurya.. πŸ˜†
Oh wow Ddlj scenes.. ❀️ so romantic.. ❀️ dil khush kar Dia Kash... 😳
Haha..bechari mehak..You can't recall the most beautiful night of your life.. you are breaking my heart... 🀣..
Shaurya trying to play prank on her.. πŸ˜†
Too good yaar.. Beautifully written..
😊
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter..continue soon..
Thanks fr the pm..
Lots of love
Sudha.. ❀️

Thanks Sudha.
Working on next chapter. Will be updating soon
KashishJ thumbnail

Chapter 21

"You haven't seen my wild side yet, Mrs Mehek Shaurya Khanna", he pulled her close and touched her alluring lips. He loved to hear her name fused to his, it made her belong to him. He shook his wet hair, sprinkling water on her. She closed her eyes tightly and rebuked him " Stop being childish". "Then may I will show you the adults only stuff", his hoarse voice had a definite warning still she welcomed it. He started to kiss those water drops from her, starting from forehead, eyes and cheeks. "Scared?", he asked. "Nope", she felt ticklish. He moved further to her jaws, chin, neck and nape. "Now?" he was curious. She shook her head. He removed her robe a bit to expose her shoulder and moved his fingers on her skin like playing a piano. She shrugged and pulled back the robe, "Maybe I am a bit scared now". "Too late", he said before landing on her lips. He passionately kissed her. Though surprised, Mehek yielded to match his ardent. She slipped her hands around his neck, pulling him giving full access to her mouth.

He lifted her and placed her on the table, breaking many things but none cared. Her loosely bound bath robe gave in to his skillful hands as he pushed her down to the table. Mehek clutched the table cloth in anticipation, when his mouth left to ravish her bosum. Her moans and dreamy sighs stimulated him further. She was doused with desire when he explored her. He spread her legs around him and came on top of her pinning her hands on table, his lusty eyes peered into her. They have gone too far, words no more mattered yet he wanted to know from her."Mehek ? ", he managed to utter. She smiled gazing into his dark orbs and slowly closed her eyes giving her consent. As he dipped his head to meet her lips, doorbell rang. He ignored it but soon someone started to bang on the door. "What the hell?", he cursed. Mehek giggled. "It's not funny, Biwi", he was not amused. She pushed him away and said " Go and check who it is. Else they will break the door". She walked to the bathroom, while he wore his T shirt and went to the door.

It was Sonal at the door. "Hi Shaurya, are you fine? I was worried for you.". Sonal was indeed anxious. She desperately searched for Shaurya at night but couldn't find him. Mehek was missing too. "Why? What's the matter?", he asked. "I mean, we have a meeting now and you didn't show up . I tried to reach you but you didn't answer your phone. So I go anxious", she tried to explain. "Actually Mehek was not well. She got sick. I stayed back to take care of her", he said. Sonal could put two & two together and knew who drank the spiked drink. "In that case, I will cancel the meeting", Sonal suggested. Shaurya too preferred it but his when it came to his work he never compromised. "Not needed Sonal. Keep them busy for few more minutes, I will join soon", he told her. Once she left , he came to Mehek. "I am sorry, Mehek. I need to go now.", he apologized. She smiled timidly and said "I understand. Work is workship". "Biwi is also equally important", he pulled her closer to kiss but she kept her palm on his mouth and said "Patience is a virtue, Mr.Khanna". He chuckled , " I will arrange to get some dress for you. We will leave together by evening. Unless you have some other plans". She looked down shyly and shook her head.

The meeting went on, it was cake walk for him. His charm and confidence always managed to win over his audiences. Now & then he looked at his watch to ensure that it will be concluded soon. Finally it was over, all left one by one except he & Sonal. "Congrats , Sonal. Now you have successfully roped in the investors. All the best", he wished her. "Thanks Shaurya", Sonal quickly hugged him. Shaurya was aware of the glass walls of meeting room which may show her gratitude as strange to others, still he didn't hurt her by pushing away. He slowly tried to move back when she sobbed on his shoulder. "Sonal, What's the matter?", he asked. "It's so difficult for me. To be near you and yet not being close to you. I was pretending to be fine. I cannot forget you. I am such a hopeless person", she whined. "Sonal, please", he made her sit and gave her water. He always felt guilty of her status as he dragged her unnecessarily into all this. Though he never loved her, he was committed to her. For whatever reasons he had to justify himself, he hurt her by breaking their engagement. He was well aware of the pain of being away from your loved ones. "I feel so happy to be near you yet my heart aches coz you belong to someone else. It pains me to see you with Mehek though I want you both to be happy. I feel strongly attracted to you. I am such a horrible person", she told him, "You should hate me now. Hell, I hate myself", she completed. He placed his finger below her chin to lift her face. "Sonal, look at me. You were my good friend and will always remain so. We were engaged to be married and trust me it was for the best that we broke up. These feelings of yours are quite normal".

Sonal noticed door being opened yet she didn't give any reaction to indicate it to him. As Shaurya was facing Sonal, he didn't realise it either. "Physical attraction may be strong but it is meaningless and eventually one will get over it. Love, Friendship, Respect and Trust, only these will remain forever. Nothing changed between you and me. I still regard you as the same.", he said. "What about Mehek? Your marriage? I don't want to come between you & Mehek", she asked feigning concern. "Mehek is my problem, you don't worry about her. I will handle her. My marriage, its... its complicated and you won't be able to understand it even if I try to explain it to you. I request you never bring Mehek into all this. Hope you understand", he said firmly. She nodded her head and grabbed his hand, "Thanks Shaurya. Thanks for understanding me and caring for me. If not for you, I would have been broken now". "Don't be silly", he consoled her. They both were startled by the gushing sound of the door.

'Someone listened to our conversation and left without interrupting. Who could it be?' Shaurya thought. Sonal turned away to wipe her crocodile tears. Universe is finally playing in her favour. Though her initial plan failed, her impromptu scheme has worked out well. She distinctly saw Mehek coming to the meeting room, that too just to catch bits & pieces of their conversation. Sonal was confident that if she execute her plan carefully, Shaurya will be hers. "Bye Shaurya. I am leaving now, do convey my regards to Mehek. I won't be able to bid farewell to her", she said. He nodded. Now that his work was finished, he was eager to get back to Mehek.

Mehek was literally running, she wanted to escape from there and be alone. She was shattered by Shaurya's revelations. She was panting when she finally found shelter beneath a banyan tree and settled. The vast lawn area of hotel was perfect for morning & evening stroll but it was noon and people avoided the scorching sun. Mehek was happy to have no witness for her distress, tears gushed out of her eyes as she wept. If she had not heard it by herself, she would never have believed it. She remembered his words to Sonal , 'Physical attraction may get really strong but it is meaningless and eventually one will get over it', 'Nothing changed between you and me. I still regard you as the same', 'Mehek is my problem , I will handle Mehek', 'My marriage is complicated' . Does that mean he is just interested to savour her body? Doesn't he have any feelings for her other than lust? Am I just an issue he is trying to solve? Is he still in love with Sonal?, these questions echoed in her mind. She felt betrayed, helpless and pathetic. Each time she feels her life is getting better, it proves wrong and pulls her down further. She dragged her legs and sobbed with her head on her knees. She didn't notice how much time had passed until she felt a hand on his shoulder, "Mehek!!". She looked up and saw him. Her swollen eyes and distressful face, made him anxious. "What happened to you? Are you unwell ? I have been searching for you for hours.", he said. "I am ok", she tried to walk back. "Mehek, I can read your face. You are not the same Mehek whom I left in the morning. Tell me what's wrong.", he asked. She calmly replied, "You guessed it right. I am not the same Mehek. My mind is clear and I see things distinctly". Shaurya knew she was really upset but decided to wait until they were in his suite.

Once they had privacy of their room, he held her close to make her face him. He could still see her eyes brimming with tears. "Mehek, tell me what's wrong? Baby, I can't see you like this", he asked. He cupped her face and kissed her gently, she didn't withdraw or respond, she stood rigid. Sensing this, he got really anxious. He broke apart and gazed at her intently. "Mehek, What happened? You have to tell me. Your behaviour is killing me", he implored. Painfully he heard her words, "If your intention was just to get physical with me then in the least you could have been merciful by being honest with me".

Rage took over him, before he could think of his actions, his hand flung forward whipping it across her cheek. The shock and impact made her fall down. She touched her cheek in pain and looked at him, tears welling in her eyes. "This is the limit, Mehek. I could tolerate everything but not this. You cannot mortify my feeling & emotions to such a shameful level" . He pointed his forefinger to his heart and shouted "You have hurt me here. I will never forgive you". He stormed out of suite room.

PRECAP: "Mehek, Where are you? I was worried for you ", Karuna anxiously asked. When Mehek informed she was still at hotel, Karuna told her, "I just received call from City hospital that Shaurya's car met with an accident. I am on my way. Come there soon". Mehek dropped her phone in shock.

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res ...πŸ€—
Kash you can't do this with us ... After such a romantic Chapter you are back with such an emotional Chapter and the precap is 😭😭😭

You are torturing like ZKM Cv's

Again a new MU ...And still there are few more MU's Which were not cleared between them 😭😭

I wanna kill this Sonal 😑😑😑

I hope the next chapter will be a new beginning for them and theyboth realize how wrong they were in judging each other...

Shaurya can hit her in anger 😲😲
That was the scariest side of him...🀒

You always leave us on cliff hanger😭
Please come up with the next chapter soon ... Can't Wait to read what happened next ...😲

You are doing an amazing job with the story so far...Hope to see things normal in between them 😊

Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
Niha1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update kash...
eagerly waiting to know what happens next...
update soon...
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Kash you are a devil in disguise ...
The poor guy just started to be happy ...
And dang ...again another misunderstanding...
I thought from the time they spent together , mehak shud have seen his real feelings for her ...
May be tats y ...she wasn't hesitant ...😳
But this sonal my god...she is hell bent in destroying MehRya's life 😑
The way she deliberately asked him such questions ...seeing Mehak...
Seems like sonal is certified witch 🀒
The mehrya encounter at the end was sad ...he slapped her

Precap is just more

With the update buddy
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First part romantic & @ the end jhatka who bhi zor ka.πŸ˜’
I knew it this Sonal always try to do some MU between these two. Uski to mein😑 again MU how many times because of this MU they come closer to each other again they go away from each other.πŸ€”

Now accident 😭😭 show mein bhi yahan bhi😭 kya roha hai yeh😲

Thanks for PM

Vinu
MissSikha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update..keep it up ..
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update, loved it.
Ah another misunderstanding hope Mehek understand Shaurya instead of jumping into conclusions.
Don't like Sonal character.
Continue soon please.
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Kashish u r very cruel n I m really angry with u... How could u do this??? First half u gave us good romantic scenes... I loved how both if them were comfortable with each other... They weren't hesitant to express their feelings. Just when they were about to take one step closer, u got evil Sonal back... She gt wht she wanted - to drive a wedge between these two! N shaurya how could he hit Mehak??? Tht wasn't expected of him...