Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Parud7

So new surprise hai koi lgta hmare lye...kaand na hojaye khiinnn 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kashish...The way you are highlighting all the comments about Shaurya...Iam sure you have something different on your mind..😈
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Kashish...The way you are highlighting all the comments about Shaurya...Iam sure you have something different on your mind..😈

Shamz sweet heart, will be updating next chapter in few minutes. I worked hard during the weekends to complete the chapter. 😉 .

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Shamz sweet heart, will be updating next chapter in few minutes. I worked hard during the weekends to complete the chapter. 😉 .

Love u Kash...🤗
KashishJ thumbnail
Hi Friends,
Another chapter, full of Mehrya scenes. Being a fan of SRK, you will definitely know from where I drew my inspiration . Kudos to all who guessed it already in their comments for previous chapter. Apologies that story-line has not moved much coz I have to include Mehrya. May be in next chapter, I will reduce Mehrya and add twists and turns. What's say ?
Do post you comments.
BR,Kash

Chapter 20

"Mehek, are you alright?", he asked. He had slowly dragged her out of the crowd. "I don't know...I can't...My head is spinning", she fell on him. "Why did you drink if you can't handle it?", Shaurya scolded. To avoid embarrassment, he chose to settle her in his room. He deftly moved out of the hall and reached elevator. He softly slapped her cheeks to wake her up. Mehek started to giggle and went insensible. "What the hell? Mehek try to walk. You are bit heavy to carry till room" , he complained. "Can't you do this much for me ? I still remember how you carried me to our penthouse. You were so sweet then. I always wish we could time travel there", she softly nudged his neck. He smiled and said " You were much lighter then". "You are so bad. Bring me my old sweet Shaurya", she fisted on him. He turned and pushed her from behind supporting her to walk. "Here comes the chook chook train", she sang and laughed. Though worried Shaurya was enjoying her in inebriated state. Eventually he scooped her in his arms. "That's my lover boy", she pecked on his cheeks, "I missed you so much. Don't let that Khadoos Shaurya come back". "But you got married to that Khadoos", he reasoned. "Hmmm, that's right. Par pyaar to sirf tumse karti hoon (Yet I love only you)", she said. Shaurya leisurely looked at the almost unconscious Mehek.

He managed to open the door of his suite and place her on bed. "I want to fly. I want to fly high", she shouted. "Fine. Just be quiet now and lay still", he told her. He placed a pillow below her head, adjusted her skirt properly and removed her shoes. He brushed her loosened strands away from her face and pecked her forehead. He was about to leave when she grabbed his wrist and pulled him. He lost balance and fell on top of her. "Shaurya, did you know I was falling in love with you, slowly & steadily. Then you left me alone. Still I was in love with you. Did you know?" she asked innocently. "Then you came back. You hated me a lot, still I couldn't help loving you. You hurt me a lot , still I couldn't stop loving you", she kept on talking. "Mehek, please stop", he pleaded. " Then you defamed me. You broke my heart. I wanted to hate you. Now you are again nice to me. I don't know whether to come closer to you or stay away from you" , she cupped her faced and asked "Tell me what shall I do?". "Follow your heart, Mehek", he was mesmerised by their closeness. "My heart wants to know your wish", she questioned. "I want you to be happy", he told her. It wasn't his logic or reasoning but his heart who spoke. She hugged him tight, "Can you get me my estranged lover ? One whom I lost years back. Can you?", she implored.

He broke the hug and walked away. He threw his coat away and removed his neck-tie in frustration. 'Shaurya, are you angry ?", she asked. He shook his head and sat beside her, "Even I am in search of him. I honestly don't know where he is". He took her palm, pulled it inside his shirt and kept it on bare skin of his chest. "All I know he is still somewhere deep here. He pains me so much when I give you pain. He loves you so much that he hurts me badly when I hate you", Shaurya let out his feelings. Mehek in her drunken stupor, made a knocking gesture on his heart, "So you are hiding in here. Let me try to bring him out", she softly kissed his chest. He chuckled at her playfulness but soon groaned when she lightly bit him & hushed the pain with her tongue. Her lips moved up, without leaving his skin, showering soft kisses on his chest, collar bone, shoulder, neck and jaw. "Mehek, please stop", he begged. She moved on to his cheeks, forehead, eyes and nose. She was unsure when she reached his mouth and paused. Quickly he pushed her to lushy bed and kissed her passionately. It was not gentle one but punishment for his torture. A punishment which Mehek yearned the most. Once they broke apart breatheless, "I am happy to be with you. Don't leave me", she begged and passed out. He cursed and swiftly moved out of the bed. He was afraid to remain close when she was vulnerable . "Shaurya", she moaned in her sleep, " Stay with me. Please stay with me ", her lush voice dragged him back to her.

Next morning, Mehek woke up with epic hangover. She was exhausted, her muscles ached and head was pounding. In her anxiety, she scanned her surroundings. 'Where am I? Where is Shaurya?' she thought. As she tried to sit up, she noticed that she was not wearing her dress but was in Shaurya's shirt. 'Why am I wearing this?' she tried to recall last night. Last thing she remember was feeling uneasy and leaning on Shaurya for support. She felt light-headed and couldn't get up. She had no options but to stay in bed. "Good morning! Woke up ?", she got startled at Shaurya's voice as he barged in with breakfast tray. He offered her lime juice, "Have it, it helps to cure hang-over". She pulled shirt closer to cover herself properly and took the glass. She noticed faint stain of lipstick on his neck. He drew back the curtains and stretched his arms. "Shaurya, how did I come here?" she asked. " I brought you here.Don't you remember?", he replied. "I don't remember anything", she was troubled. "C'mon Mehek, stop joking", he sat near her and tried to caress her face but she jerked away. "Shaurya, I am in no mood to tell jokes. Tell me what happened last night", she was anxious. "Are you serious? You can't recall the most beautiful night of your life. Mehek you are breaking my heart.", hurtfully he moved away. Mehek jumped out of the bed and grabbed his collar , "What did you do to me?" she questioned him. "I didn't do anything, Mehek. It was you. I tried to keep away yet you pulled me back again and again. I am no saint, Mehek. When an attractive woman like you try to lure a young man like me, there is seldom chance of abstinence", he stated. "Shaurya, don't riddle me. Tell me in plain words , what happened last night?. I need to know", she was unable to handle the stress. "Whatever supposed to happen between a couple had happened. Now we belong to each other as husband & wife, in every sense", he conveyed.

Mehek winced, aghast at his revelation. "No, No, No, it can't be. Shaurya, please tell me you are lying. You are trying to get back at me for the prank I played on our wedding night. Please tell me, you are lying", she pleaded. "If that's what you want to hear then fine. Nothing happened. I will pretend that it never occurred. I feel so low as I feel being used. You seduced me and when you are done with me , you are denying it", he feigned pain. He was thoroughly enjoying her distress. It was perfect payback for endurance he had undergone last night. On realising she had no recollection, he decided to prank her. "I was drunk Shaurya. I was not in my senses yet you were. How could you?", she started to weep. 'Oh God, this is getting serious', he thought. "Mehek, listen to me", he tried to pacify her but she didn't. "I am your wife, not some cheap chick you picked up from the bar" she wailed. "Mehek, listen. Nothing happened..." he tried to console her, yet she whined and slapped at his chest & arms repeatedly. "You jerk, I hate you, I will kill you", she shouted. "Listen to me , Mehek", he said firmly after grabbing her hair, forcefully making her face him. "Nothing happened last night. Not even in my dreams I will do such vile deeds to you. I will never dishonour any women, especially you, my wife", he told calmly. Mehek mellowed down, "Truly?". He nodded, "It was a joke. Trust me.Nothing happened last night", he said. She embraced and requested him, "Please don't play such tricks on me, I can't take it. "I promise, I won't", he promised her. She stayed in his arms, she felt safe and comfortable. He broke the hug and told, "Go and freshen up. Eat something soon. Else you will fall sick". She nodded but couldn't find her clothes. Mehek was uneasy to ask him, reading her mind he said, "You became sick at night. You puked all over me and yourself. I had to change your dress". 'God, did he ...?', she thought. "I kept my eyes closed", he said quickly. She smiled at him. "I mean, most of the time", he teased her. "I trust you", she said softly. His leapt with joy, he turned his face from her to hide his feelings. "We will buy some clothes once the boutique at hotel opens. Till then you have to adjust" he told her

Mehek took bath and felt much better. When she came out draped in bath robe, Shaurya already served her breakfast on table. "Have some food. Drink lot of liquids. You need it. I will join after quick shower. Need to rush for a meeting", he went. She hogged on food as she was so hungry. Once she was done, she nibbled on marmalade. "Hmmm", she moaned enjoying its taste. She closed her eyes and was so lost in its sweetness that she didn't register his presence until he came near her ear to whisper, "Hope you are satiated". She gazed down and smiled, but soon hissed as a droplet of water from his wet hair grazed her nape. "Oops , did I scare you?", he mocked her. Mehek got up to face him. He stood tall, shirtless with bath towel wrapped around his hips. She replied playfully, "You never scared me, Mr.Khanna". "Thats bcoz you haven't seen my wild side yet, Mrs Mehek Shaurya Khanna", he pulled her closer and touched her alluring lips.

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Shamz15 thumbnail
Res 😛

I have got that from where the scene is inspired😉

Toofani Mahek .. Giving a tough time to SK..

SK loosing back his control and kissing her back 😳😳

And finally SK trying to play a prank with her 😆😆😆

What a romantic update kashish... Trust me we can wait for the story for few more Updates...Think about some more Mehraculios moments😳

Just loved that scene where he took her hand kept on his chest how romantic lines those were .. Specially SK line...It hurts me more when I hate you

Waiting for the next update eagerly😳
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
Niha1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update kash... Loved it...
Shamz15 thumbnail
Kashish you haven't updated the header😛
KashishJ thumbnail

Res 😛

I have got that from where the scene is inspired😉

What a romantic update kashish... Trust me we can wait for the story for few more Updates...Think about some more Mehraculios moments😳

Just loved that scene where he took her hand kept on his chest how romantic lines those were .. Specially SK line...It hurts me more when I hate you

Waiting for the next update eagerly😳

Thanks Shams.
I am in cloud nine after reading your comments. Yeh chapter toh tere naam.😛You captured all DDLG inspired scenes correctly. 😳
working on next chapter.
XOXOXOX dear 🤗❤️
KashishJ thumbnail

Kashish you haven't updated the header😛

Thanks Buddy, You are truly a life saver