Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Mehek is a strong woman. She had emotional roller coaster ride coz of vicky nehal affair, Shaurya's engagement, media circus, her abrupt marriage... All these things took a toll on her and she thought of ending it all.
Shaurya was drunk and insulted her.
@ bold : Absolutely, he will take baby steps to build trust and friendship btwn them.

Warning: 😳I am planning to slow down the pace of story to include more Mehrya scenes. Hope it will ok. If feedbacks are not favourable, I will move on to my usual pace.πŸ˜‰

Hmm wud b great to watch his baby steps towards her...
She still loves him ...so I'm sure she will fall for it eventually...

Mehrya scenes... Offcousre... Yes please 😳
Edited by -Thabassum- - 7 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 19

An uneventful week passed by. Shaurya and Mehek got busy in their respective careers. Mehek spend more time in her restaurant, not just to avoid Shaurya but she had plans to expand her business. Shaurya too was busy with his work and almost turned guest room to home office. While retrospecting, Mehek understood that Shaurya was giving her ample space to make her comfortable. He often asked about her work, regularly dropped & many times picked her after work and once cooked dinner for her. Mehek slowly warmed up to his behaviour and was happy to avoid altercations. However they both felt the existence of an invisible iron wall between them. By end of the week, Mehek got approval to open a new branch of her restaurant. Ajay, Pammi Aunty and she opened champagne to celebrate it. Mehek didn't know why but she was so eager to share it with Shaurya. She tried to reach him. "Hi Shaurya. Where are you ?" she asked. "Actually I am in a meeting with ..."he was answering when she heard Sonal's voice "Shaurya, will you be joining us for dinner?" Mehek was surprised. 'Pathetic. Just a week passed and he has already gone to meet her. Fine, I have no issues', Mehek angrily decided in her mind. "Mehek, anything urgent ? We are just wrapping up. Shall I call you later?", he asked. 'No, no don't mind me. Enjoy with her', she thought although she told "Actually, I wanted to check whether you can come to pick me. It's getting dark and I don't want to leave alone. It's okay if you are busy, I will ask Ajay to drop me". Mehek riding with Ajay on his bike, the thought made him uneasy. "No need to bother Ajay. I will be there in an hour." he replied and told Sonal that he won't stay for dinner. Mehek chuckled overhearing it.

Shaurya picked Mehek as promised. He could sense something was amiss. At dining table, she was fidgeting with food, "How's Sonal?". 'So that's the reason for Madam's weird conduct', he thought. "She is fine", he replied plainly . He loved to make her turn green with envy. He deliberately spared nothing more. 'You need to ask if you want to know more. Show me you still get jealous', he said in his mind. "Was the meeting planned ? " ."Hmm, Not really" ."What kind of an answer is that", Mehek slapped down her fork angrily. "What's wrong with my answer?", he acted innocent. "Stop acting, Shaurya. Just a week of our wedding and you couldn't help seeing her. You might be so glad to see your baby doll. Why bother to come back? Stay happily with her ", she pushed her untouched plate. "Mehek", he held her wrist , "It was a planned meeting, strictly professional. I had agreed earlier to finance her food products. I know it was decided way back as a favour to my fiance and now things are not the same. Still it didn't feel right to back out from it. I hope you understand. I need you to trust me". "You could have just told me earlier", Mehek complained. "Point taken. Now please sit down and finish dinner. Tell me how was your day" he pulled her back. Mehek became glad and shared her news. He congratulated and they had a hearty dinner.

Next morning, she saw Shaurya ready to leave with his packed suitcase. "Going, somewhere?", she queried. "Yea, I was waiting for you to wake up. Few of my clients & partners have flown down from UK. We have a party tonight and planned to stay there overnight.", he told . Mehek was unhappy to miss him during weekend but she kept a straight face, "Cool , enjoy". "Well, Sonal will also be there" he added. Her face fell , it didn't go unnoticed. He wanted her trust as well enjoyed her possessiveness. "I have left card of my hotel on your table, incase you miss me", he smirked. "Miss you ? I have a busy schedule to finalize location of my new branch. Me and Ajay are going to be too occupied to miss anybody", she stated. "Honey, a piece of advice.Stop using Ajay as your trump card to get on my nerves. Now that I know him better, I see he is harmless", he feigned to be unaffected by Ajay. Mehek smirked. At door step he stopped to peck her cheek and said "Take care Biwi, I will miss you". Mehek blushed and couldn't help smiling. 'I could get killed a million times for a this smile', he mused.

Sonal was waiting for Shaurya. He had made her responsible for all arrangements. She left no stone unturned to impress him. He appreciated her work and was keen to promote her professionally. However she wanted more from him, she wanted to mark him as hers. She made few subtle advances which he ignored. Patience was her virtue but tonight she had reached her limit. She was waiting for him at the party hall, "Once you are in his system, he will be mine in no time", she looked adorably at the vial. "I know you are an honorable man. Your guilt will bind us together. Mehek will get taste of her own medicine while she knows she had lost her husband to me".

She wore red & black saree and looked stunning. Shaurya always liked women drapped in traditional wear and tonight she wanted to give in to his desires. Shaurya entered dressed in his tuxedo. Once he came, all surrounded him giving little access to Sonal. Few of them teased him, "Shaurya, you have settled pretty soon. We were eager to see your wife. Where have you hidden her?". He just grinned and avoided their questions. He too wanted to bring her but was unsure whether she wished for it. Last thing he wanted was to push Mehek and sabotage their budding friendship. "Are you lost in her thoughts?" another friend ragged and they all laughed out loud. Sonal managed to join them. They all praised her beauty, Shaurya too was not immune to her charms. "Sonal, you look gorgeous." he complimented her. They were interrupted by his friend's exclaim, "Well, that one is going to outshine you, Sonal". Sonal and Shaurya turned to find Mehek in the party hall.

Mehek wore a navy blue , backless knee length pencil dress. Her hair was pulled neatly to topknot bun, giving full view to her nubile back. She was dressed to kill and it did justice to her plump figure. While other were eyeing her, Shaurya moved closer to wound his arm possessively around her waist, "Friends, meet my lovely wife, Mehek Shaurya Khanna". Soon they were surrounded and overwhelmed with congratulations. Later he cornered her to a quiet zone and asked "How come you graced my humble party with your presence ?". "Karuan Ma'am asked me to join you. She felt that your wife needs to be introduced to your circle" she replied. " And Ma gifted you this ?" he gestured at her dress. "Ofcourse not. This is Nehal's. She left it at my house. I didn't have anything else to wear so I chose it. Am I looking fat ? Don't you like it ?" she was bit worried. He moved close to her ears to whisper, " You look stunning. However being an possessive husband, I take liberty to make few amends to your attire". Mehek giggled when he undid her bun, loosening her curls to gracefully cover her. "Perfect" he was satisfied. "Are you drunk?" she mocked. "You know I quit. Maybe I am intoxicated with your beauty" he countered. "Careful, Mr. Khanna. Your guests may misinterpret that you are in love with me", she teased. "Am I not?", he shot back. Mehek looked at him intensely, all her playfulness vanished. Shaurya quickly covered, "Appearances Biwi. After tonight, Ma and your family will be at peace with our fake happily married status", he grinned. She feigned to smile.

"May I steal you wife for a dance?", Tobi requested. Mehek was unsure yet Shaurya permitted. Tobi Matt was a good friend, a family man with 2 daughters. Mehek gracefully danced with him. Shaurya was happy to see her mingle well with his friends. "Lonely?", he turned to Sonal's voice. He shook his head and talked to her, still keeping an eye on Mehek."Wanna dance?" she offered. "Actually Sonal...not tonight...may be later", he fumbled. "I was just joking. I know it may upset Mehek." she pretended to understand, "let me atleast get you a drink". She got him martini. He took it out of courtesy as he didn't want to offend her. Sonal waited for him to gulp the specially made drink (she had skillfully spiked it). "Sonal , you promised this dance", one of the guys pulled her. She obliged though not happy to leave Shaurya. Tobi returned Mehek to Shaurya , "You said you quit drinking then why are you holding it ?" Mehek asked. "It's for you, unless you can handle hard liquor", he taunted. To answer his challenge , she drank it in a single go. "Woho, that was cool", he exclaimed and they laughed.

Tere ishq da nasha chadiya ve.. Mera dil hi tujhpe adiya ve... Haal hua behaal hua...Mera haal hua behaal... [ Gulabi 2.0 from Noor] .

"It's such a peppy song. Let's dance, Shaurya", she got excited. "But this is a fast number", he protested. "Don't be spoil sport. Come", she pulled him. Soon dance floor was crowded and all swayed to the fast beat. Abruptly he felt Mehek holding his arm and leaning, "Shaurya , I don't feel fine"

PRECAP:"Shaurya, I am in no mood to tell jokes. Tell me what happened last night", she was anxious. "Are you serious? You can't recall the most beautiful night of your life. Mehek you are breaking my heart.", hurtfully he moved away. Mehek jumped out of the bed and grabbed his collar , "What did you do to me?"

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
RES πŸ€—

Sonal is back again 😲
Hope Shaurya comes to know about her true intentions soon...
Mahek had the spiked drink πŸ˜ƒ
Toofani hony wali Hai phir woh πŸ˜†

Excited for the next chapter...😳😳
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update, loved it.
Glad that Sonal's plan back fired.
Continue soon please.
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the PM Kashish.. When is Sonal gonna learn tht Shaurya is nt interested in her? I pity her.. She is such a dimwit. I thought Shaurya would drink the spiked juice but u made Mehak drink it... Will it go the Ddlj way??? I don't think Shaurya ll do anything with Mehak in her inebriated state. He is truly a man of honor.
Geekyglasses22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhh... hohhh di😳😳
completely in love with this chapter...
u had a lottt lottt spicy and different to post in this chapter...πŸ‘πŸ‘
i love the way they are warming up with each other...
GREEN WITH ENVY..😳😳
the way u portrayed that mehak showed up in that party...the dress...shaurya's possessiveness...ohh god di...its steaming up...πŸ˜‰

the way shaurya had slipped out on his feelings...☺️ i really loved it
but equally disliked it with the reply...but its alright!!! i m waiting for much more!!

WHY DID U MAKE MEHAK DRINK THAT SPIKED MARTINI??
OKKK OKK I GET IT!! to intensify the DRAMA PART..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i love the precap...
though i m sure shaurya will never take advantage of her...he is a true man of honor...
thanks for the pm kash di...
do post soonwill be waiting!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sudha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow kashish.. 😊
Wonderful update...
Loved it..!!
Thanks fr the quick update dear.. 😳 😊
Mehak jealous of Sonal.. πŸ˜†.. And shaurya's piece of advice to mehak to stop using Ajay as trump card..Hehe.. πŸ˜† well written.. 😊
Sonal..so sad.. her plan backfired her.. 🀣
Yehh mehak at the party.. πŸ₯³.. Shaurya was so possessive for her.. πŸ˜‰ Loved their cute conversation..
Yeh kya hogaya..mehak had the spiked drink..
🀣 shaurya tu to gaya.. πŸ˜†
Loved the Precap.. πŸ˜†
Thanks fr the pm dear..
Waiting for the next chapter..do continue soon.. 😊
Lots of love and πŸ€—
Sudha.. ❀️
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

RES πŸ€—

Sonal is back again 😲
Hope Shaurya comes to know about her true intentions soon...
Mahek had the spiked drink πŸ˜ƒ
Toofani hony wali Hai phir woh πŸ˜†

Excited for the next chapter...😳😳

Thanks Shams
@ bold: LoLπŸ˜†
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Thanks for the PM Kashish.. When is Sonal gonna learn tht Shaurya is nt interested in her? I pity her.. She is such a dimwit. I thought Shaurya would drink the spiked juice but u made Mehak drink it... Will it go the Ddlj way??? I don't think Shaurya ll do anything with Mehak in her inebriated state. He is truly a man of honor.

Thank Shristi .
@ :

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geekyglasses22

ohhh... hohhh di😳😳

completely in love with this chapter...
u had a lottt lottt spicy and different to post in this chapter...πŸ‘πŸ‘
i love the way they are warming up with each other...
GREEN WITH ENVY..😳😳
the way u portrayed that mehak showed up in that party...the dress...shaurya's possessiveness...ohh god di...its steaming up...πŸ˜‰

the way shaurya had slipped out on his feelings...☺️ i really loved it
but equally disliked it with the reply...but its alright!!! i m waiting for much more!!

WHY DID U MAKE MEHAK DRINK THAT SPIKED MARTINI??
OKKK OKK I GET IT!! to intensify the DRAMA PART..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i love the precap...
though i m sure shaurya will never take advantage of her...he is a true man of honor...
thanks for the pm kash di...
do post soonwill be waiting!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Arpi.
@ bold : πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ