Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parud7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hii kashish
Read the update and this shaurya is still Mr. Khadoos Kumar kuch nhi ho skta iska...made their first night hell 😑
Poor mehak wanted to commit suicide why dear...in ur ff from beginning I saw mehak as a strong n brave girl which I also want in serial too...it doesn't suit her image she should b more strong thank god SK saved her.
So KK and MS chat started lots of fun now come up. I wish she ll b more open to KK as she was initially with him about her love for SK πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
And I want more mehrya romance in coming updates...now they are married so high voltage romance to bnta hai πŸ₯³
But above all u capture emotions of all character so well clap for u πŸ‘
Please update soon dear
Lots of love
Harry πŸ˜›
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Okay tho khadoos is officially back haan ??
His way with mehak was really rude ...
And bdw was she really going to commit suicide 😲 ??
I thought she was a strong and brave girl ...
Wats wrong with her ...???

Glad kk cud catch up with her ...
And Wats up with this shaurya and his mood swings ??
One moment he was blurting on her , telling she is not of his type and other moment he was getting touchy touchy with her
Shaurya is totally unpredictable... Show me bhi aur yahan bhi πŸ˜†

Again he knows that she still loves him...but doesn't trust him πŸ€”
I'm wondering wat wud he do next ...πŸ˜•
Take sum delicate steps to deal with her , so that he can win her faith again or he is gonna be more khadoos towards her ??
This is entering a interesting phase know ...
Plz continue soon bud ⭐️

Mehek is a strong woman. She had emotional roller coaster ride coz of vicky nehal affair, Shaurya's engagement, media circus, her abrupt marriage... All these things took a toll on her and she thought of ending it all.
Shaurya was drunk and insulted her.
@ bold : Absolutely, he will take baby steps to build trust and friendship btwn them.

Warning: 😳I am planning to slow down the pace of story to include more Mehrya scenes. Hope it will ok. If feedbacks are not favourable, I will move on to my usual pace.πŸ˜‰

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parud7

Hii kashish

Read the update and this shaurya is still Mr. Khadoos Kumar kuch nhi ho skta iska...made their first night hell 😑
Poor mehak wanted to commit suicide why dear...in ur ff from beginning I saw mehak as a strong n brave girl which I also want in serial too...it doesn't suit her image she should b more strong thank god SK saved her.
So KK and MS chat started lots of fun now come up. I wish she ll b more open to KK as she was initially with him about her love for SK πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
And I want more mehrya romance in coming updates...now they are married so high voltage romance to bnta hai πŸ₯³
But above all u capture emotions of all character so well clap for u πŸ‘
Please update soon dear
Lots of love
Harry πŸ˜›

Thanks Harry.
She will open up more to KK. Only flip side will be her reaction on revelation of KK's identity.🀒
High voltage drama toh banta hi haiπŸ˜†

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Zor ka jhatkaa...Zor se lagegaa ...🀣
He is making her fool since years. ..He needs a good punishmentπŸ˜‰
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Zor ka jhatkaa...Zor se lagegaa ...🀣

He is making her fool since years. ..He needs a good punishmentπŸ˜‰

Years back, He was a bechara middle class shy boy who had no other means to be in touch with his lady love. Those years can be forgiven.πŸ˜†
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Apologies for commenting late again... Thanks for the PM Kashish.. Lovely chapter. Mehak n Shaurya married... I didn't see tht coming.. Anyways why did Mehak even think of committing suicide??? For me she was always someone who knew wht to do in a tricky situation n here due to Shaurya's provocations, she thought of taking such a drastic step with her life... So not done Shaurya.
I m happy tht they have their online friendship.. Glad tht u included this angle in their love story.. So looking forward to the next update.
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kashish I know you very well ...What kind of punishment is stored for him πŸ€ͺ
@Shri...Teri FF ka update Kahan Hai ??
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Apologies for commenting late again... Thanks for the PM Kashish.. Lovely chapter. Mehak n Shaurya married... I didn't see tht coming.. Anyways why did Mehak even think of committing suicide??? For me she was always someone who knew wht to do in a tricky situation n here due to Shaurya's provocations, she thought of taking such a drastic step with her life... So not done Shaurya.

I m happy tht they have their online friendship.. Glad tht u included this angle in their love story.. So looking forward to the next update.

Thanks Shristi.
@ bold :Shaurya will be careful now and will try to build their friendship online & offlineπŸ˜†

KashishJ thumbnail

LoLπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰, May be 'No Entry' to her bedroom, kitchen and mind for some days. Body, Stomach and Heart all affected . How's that ? heheheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

@Shri...Teri FF ka update Kahan Hai ??

I thought u forgot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hv written it thoda but still more to write

I m going out of town tomorrow n ll b back next week.. So next weekend I ll surely try to write the chapter