Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parud7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello kashish
I read ur ff all chapters in one go and I m falling love in this ff ❀️ specially the last chapter
The inner emotions of both leads u portray so much intensely that I clearly imagine how they actually reacted 😊😊 love, hate, revenge everything πŸ˜› πŸ‘
And in the last chapter u finally married mehrya and that's the best decision their parents took...hope all is well now in their life.
Ohhh so both cared each other and I like how mehak make fool him.
Next part must be ruled by shaurya as he wants to make his first night bestum best with his mehak in shaurya khanna style πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now romance to bnta hai so please make next part a romance full update πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Update soon dear
Harry
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome story
Waiting for update
Continue soon
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sudha_

Wow kashish.. 😊
Beautiful chapter dear.. ❀️
Mehrya officially married...shocking..thanks fr this wonderful surprise dear .. [:D/]
Good decision by harish and karuna..
Hehe..shaurya making mehak jealous..and mehak's action fr that jealousy to bring him back home.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Hope they clear out their misunderstanding's soon.. πŸ˜›
And this Sonal.. 😑 she vows to take revenge from them.. πŸ€”
Looking forward to Kk's return..
Loved the chapter.. ❀️
Eagerly waiting for next chapter..do continue soon.. 😊
Thanks for the pm..
Lots of love..
Sudha ❀️

Thanks Sudha. Will be updating next chapter by tomorrow
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parud7

Hello kashish

I read ur ff all chapters in one go and I m falling love in this ff ❀️ specially the last chapter
The inner emotions of both leads u portray so much intensely that I clearly imagine how they actually reacted 😊😊 love, hate, revenge everything πŸ˜› πŸ‘
And in the last chapter u finally married mehrya and that's the best decision their parents took...hope all is well now in their life.
Ohhh so both cared each other and I like how mehak make fool him.
Next part must be ruled by shaurya as he wants to make his first night bestum best with his mehak in shaurya khanna style πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now romance to bnta hai so please make next part a romance full update πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Update soon dear
Harry

Thanks Paru.
Will be updating next chapter by tomorrow
@ bold 😳😳 Lots of tashans too
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tomorrow...πŸ€—
U are a sweetie pie kashish...❀️
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome story

Waiting for update
Continue soon

Thanks Ekta.
Do keep reading and post your comments
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry late
I never thought MehRya would get married to each other it was a big twist Kashish. Both of them care for each other have concerns for each but still showing they hate each other. Mehek was jealous that's why she called him & made him fool.

Are they going have their wedding night. Waiting to know
Thanks for PM

Vinu
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimikrao

Sorry late
I never thought MehRya would get married to each other it was a big twist Kashish. Both of them care for each other have concerns for each but still showing they hate each other. Mehek was jealous that's why she called him & made him fool.

Are they going have their wedding night. Waiting to know
Thanks for PM

Vinu

Thanks Vinu. Posting the new chapter soon
KashishJ thumbnail

Chapter 18

Mehek was trapped in his embrace. His well-built chest muscles collided with her lushy bosum. "Come closer baby. Are you scared? I won't bite, or will I ?" he tried to scare her. "I am not afraid of you", she attempted to wriggle out of him. He swiftly turned her and hugged her from behind, locking her hands infront. He rested his chin on her nape and softly uttered near her ears, "Good. Thanks to you, we didn't stay at my house, lot of people to disturb us. This reclusive house is perfect. No restrictions and no limits. No one to hear your screams and no one to come for your rescue". Fear was creeping into her, deep down she knew Shaurya won't hurt her yet recently he had proven otherwise. He was pulling her tightly and she was unable to breathe. "Shaurya, leave me", she demanded. "I just started, baby and you want me to stop. No way", he toyed with her. He deliberately grazed his chin on her smooth skin. His stubble pricked her skin giving an agonizing pleasure. She was on the verge of melting. His proximity ripped her will power. He grasped her hair and forced to face him. He was dangerously close to her , a slight dip and he could consume her lips. Deep down she craved it. However he didn't move a bit. "Shaurya, please", she pleaded. Even she wasn't certain whether she requested to stop or to proceed. He scanned her face , it showed fear as well as desire. "You know what Mehek, now that I see you close enough, it dawned on me. You are not my type, absolutely nothing which I seek in a woman. I will get many, far better than you and I shouldn't waste even a night on you, you don't deserve it. Tujhe mooh toh kya, haath bhi na lagavu mein", he pushed her carelessly to nearby couch. Mehek didn't know whether to be glad or heartsick. She sat there dumbfound while he staggered to his room.

Fate was never gracious on her, she always lost her most cherished and precious to it. Years back when Shaurya moved apart from her, she was sad but never despair. His memories were dear to her. She wished him happiness and remained happy being in love with him afar. Though she wasn't sure of love, she hoped that one day she will find someone whom she will marry and lead a happy family. However tonight, she felt hollow. Her love and hope both have given up on her. She reached a dead end, perhaps ending everything doesn't seem like a bad option.

His head was pounding, he cursed himself for drinking beyond his range. He felt bad that he offended Mehek. He was furious when she tricked him, she took advantage of his care & concern for her. He badly wanted to punish her. Her frightened look gave him immense satisfaction and he could have just left it there. Yet he went further lashing her womanhood with insults. He never meant a single word, he perfectly knew that the only woman he ever desired was Mehek. Though he didn't see, he could feel her sorrow. He wanted to apologize to her, kiss away her tears and tell her that she means the world to him. His ego wasn't allowing him and his heart was not letting him be at peace. He needs to reach her. Finally he decided to do something he had long back ended for good.

Her phone chimed, indicating her dear friend's message. A friend whom she had waited for long. A cruel joke of destiny that he tried to reach her tonight

KK: Hi Mehek. How are you ? Hope you are doing fine.

M: Hi KK. Long time. Finally you got time for your friend. On time. Few more minutes and I would have gone.

KK: Are you going somewhere?

M: I lost everything in life. Honour , Love & Hope. I am ending it. Feeling happy you will be the last person with whom I talked.

Shaurya frantically gathered himself and searched for Mehek. He kept on typing to keep her engaged.

KK: Mehek, don't be stupid. You are a strong woman. Suicide is for cowards.

M: Someone had hurt me really bad. I feel empty.

Shaurya couldn't find Mehek downstairs. He shouted her name but no response. He understood she was upstairs in her room. He kept on typing to buy more time.

KK: Fight back Mehek. Don't give up.

Shaurya reached the balcony and saw her standing on railing. He swiftly moved and pulled her down.

S:"Are you mad? What were you doing? Killing yourself , is this the best you could do?"

Mehek came back to herself. She was trying to interpret KK's message, when Shaurya pulled her back to life. She sat on her bed. KK was right, she can't give up. Though Shaurya saved her, last thing she want was his pity. She was indebted only to KK not Shaurya.

S:"Are you listening to me, you stupid brat ? ", Shaurya shouted. He desperately wanted her to react and was provoking her.

M:" I wasn't trying to commit suicide. Why should I? I would kill you first, if required."

S:"Really? Then what were you doing upon there. Enjoying the scenic beauty"

M:"No. I... I was just checking the bulb. It was not working "

S:"Oh please Mehek. Try to be more innovative next time."

M:"Actually you are right, I wasn't checking the bulb. I was waving at the guy next door and inviting him over here. Happy? Now leave me alone and sleep in your room"

He was glad to know that he could shake her off. Yet he wasn't sure to leave her alone.

S:"No, I won't. My head is aching. Get me some meds and I need coffee"

M:"Excuse me? I am neither your servant nor your assistant"

S:"Par Biwi toh ho (but you are my wife)"

M:" Yea ,your unwanted wife, who doesn't deserve to be yours" she spoke gruffly.

She moved away and typed to KK that she is fine now & has taken his advice to fight back. 'Ding' , she was startled by it from Shaurya's phone. Shaurya quickly read and cleared it. A strange doubt crept into Mehek's mind, whether KK and Shaurya were same. To divert her, Shaurya quickly kept his hand on head and pretended to lose his balance.

S:"Mehek, please help. My head is spinning. I can't handle it". Concern took over, she quickly helped him to settle on her bed and gave him some tablets. She felt his temperature and loosened his shirt.

M:"Shaurya, it's gonna be okay. You take rest here. I will be downstairs. Incase you need anything, call me" . He grabbed her hand as she was about to leave. He was unsure if it was his need or fear that wanted her beside him.

S:"Can you please stay. I want you with me." When she hesitated, he coaxed her "Mehek, we have a whole life ahead to complain and fight. Can we forget it atleast for tonight? Please". She nodded and sat beside him.

She could see glimpses of her old Shaurya, who was madly in love with her, one who made her fall in love with him despite her reservations about love. She couldn't deny anything to that Shaurya. She sat beside him caressing his hair to soothe his head ache. Mehek watched him falling asleep and dozed off after sometime.

Shaurya was always an early riser. He blinked when morning sunrays smoothened his face. He quickly felt her soft skin against his chest. Mehek was sleeping beside him, her head resting on his chest as they lay entwined in each other's arms. He dropped a soft kiss on her forehead and traced her cheeks. He slowly moved hair strands behind her ears, an action which disturbed her sleep. He swiftly pretended to be fast asleep when she opened her eyes. She was startled to find herself in his arms 'How did I come near him?', she was relieved that he was not awake. "He looks so innocent while sleeping, like a child. Devil will arise once he is awake", she murmured . While trying to rise, she shook him a little. Shaurya took pillow and banged on her head , "Vicky, I told you not to disturb me". Mehek was so startled that she pushed him hard. He acted to wake and realise his surroundings, "Oh! Mehek , it's you. I thought it was Vicky. Sorry for the smack." He grinned at her. "Really ? Then why do I feel that you did it deliberately ", Mehek questioned. "Okay then you can hit me back. We can have a pillow fight", he was amused. "Oh! Please. I am not that immature. Besides I have work to do", she trotted out of the room. He blocked her at door, " Not fair. It's our first morning as husband & wife. Won't you wish your Pati?", he humoured. "Pati, my foot", she tried to move away but he moved her closer. "Well then let me. Thanks for the wonderful night", he pecked her cheek, "Have a great day" , he pecked her other cheek. "You too", she said slowly and rushed out while grabbed her wrist and said "For whatever reasons, don't you dare to stand on any railings".

Mehek was lost in thoughts while cooking. She failed to understand Shaurya. One moment he dumped her like thrash and another he cherished her. Last night he made it clear that he never desires her, while today he gave different vibes. She didn't realise his presence until she was about to touch the hot vessel. "Careful Biwi. You will burn yourself", he stopped her. She quickly adjusted it and gave him coffee. "What are you cooking? Can I help?", he tried to be friendly. "Shaurya please stop", she ordered. "Stop blowing hot and cold. I can't take it anymore. I want to know your intentions. What do you want from me ?" she demanded.

He couldn't reply and sat with confused expression. "We both never wanted this marriage. If you are pretending otherwise just to avenge me then let me tell you this marriage is the biggest punishment , you can't surpass this." she was verge of tears. "You are forgetting, I am trapped in this too", he threw back. "I haven't forgotten it. You wanted Sonal and you are tied up with me. I feel sorry for you , for her, for us. I feel so helpless", she cried. "Mehek, please don't cry", he tried to console her. "I don't need your pity", she wiped her tears and ran to her room.

When she got ready to leave, he said "I will drop you" . "No need, I will manage" , she replied. "It's needed. We have to keep up appearances. We owe it to our families", he stated. Shaurya dropped her and behaved like a dutiful husband infront of Ajay and Pammi Aunty. She could sense tension between him and Ajay however they managed to get past it. Mehek tried to keep herself busy at work. When she got a breather she pinged KK. He was online and they chatted. She poured her heart out to her friend.

KK: So you are married against your will. Can I ask you something personal?

M:Sure

KK: Do you still love him? Shaurya was anxious for reply

M: I do. I always did.

He was happy however it was short-lived when he read her next text

M: But I don't trust him anymore. Neither do I respect him. Love can't flourish without trust and respect. There is no future for this marriage.

Shaurya didn't know what to type. He agreed. It was the truth.

KK: Don't worry , things will work out. Now that I am back , you are not alone. I will always be there for you.

M: Thanks buddy. Feels good to know it.

I will be always there for you, Shaurya promised himself.

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
RES πŸ˜ƒ

She was about to commit suicide😲😲
He better be careful with his words πŸ˜•

Thank God he pinged her at the right time
Glad that now he will be more responsible towards her 😳

It will be interesting to see how MS will react if she comes to know about real identity of KK πŸ˜ƒ

As of now she needs someone to talk her heart out...Hope they can clear out their MU's and start afresh ⭐️

Kashish ...You are so punctual and and keep up your promises..πŸ€—

Waiting for the next update...😳😳
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago