Frequent Posters

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sudha_

Nice update kashish.. 😊
Beautifully written.. ❀️
Who Leaked the news..?? Is it Svetlana or sonal..behind all this mess.. 😑
Oh god mehak..slapping shaurya back to back..that to in front of media..poor shaurya..atleast she might have had listened to him once..
Shaurya realised that he loves her..but this newspaper article ruined everything..
Precap 😭
Eager to know who is behind all this..waiting fr next update..continue soon dear.. 😳 😊
Thanks fr the pm..
Lots of love..
Sudha ❀️

Thanks Sudha
@ bold : That's a secret, I can't tell nowπŸ˜‰
Working on next chapter will be update by Saturday

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Sorry kash I'm bit late...😳

Well ther starts the journey of shaurya khanna to turn khadoos Kumar again...
If my guess is correct.. It was sonal right ..as she was insecure thru out her function and she was up to sumthing in prev update ..
Y cudnt mehak believe shaurya ??
I was surprised tat SHAURYA chose mehak over sonal ...
But becoz of this silly news Mehak took all her toll on SHAURYA

The precap sounds more furious...
I really hope her father is gonna get her married to ajay ...grrr..

You are simply amazing kash...
Keep up the good work !
And u r updates are just awsum...

Thanks Thabs, I was waiting for your comments.
@ bold 1: yea, sadly Mehek's temper is the reason
@ bold 2: LoL πŸ˜†. C'mon Ajay is not that bad hereπŸ˜‰
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Thanks Thabs, I was waiting for your comments.
@ bold 1: yea, sadly Mehek's temper is the reason
@ bold 2: LoL πŸ˜†. C'mon Ajay is not that bad hereπŸ˜‰

Sowwwiee I was late coz I dint check the pm
@ bold I'm flattered 😳...

Ur @ 2 bold...ohhh phhhuuullleeejjj...he is a ghaddha ..and always be ghaddha πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...
Kash don't do this plz 😭 πŸ˜†
Edited by -Thabassum- - 7 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail

Hi Friends,

I hope you will be happy with this chapter.

Maybe I have rushed it a bit, there was no point dragging marriage further.

Do post your comments .

BR, Kash

Chapter 17

Every channel and social media were celebrating their lover's tiff. They repeatedly showcased the video; few channels praised Mehek's valour of slapping her ex-lover on leaking their private moment, when few other channels cheered for Shaurya's chivalry on handling Mehek who tarnished his image in public. Anyways a box news which could have been perceived by few people now became news of the hour.

Forget media, Mehek and Shaurya were prosecuted at home too. Their parents misunderstood them for respective reasons and failed to hear their explanations. Few days later when Shaurya couldn't bear anymore of the silent cold treatment from Ma, he pleaded her . "Okay Shaurie, I know this time Mehek is wrong but mayhap you deserve it" she finally said. "Ma, please, please believe me". Karuna waved him to stop. "I have decided to visit Sharma house. I want to apologize to Harishji & his family on your behalf. I will accept whatever penance he wants to impose us coz this time my son is at fault" she declared. Before he could talk , she added "Don't bother to accompany me, I will take Vicky".

Karuna met Harish at Sharma house. She could sense cold vibes from all family members yet surprisingly Harish tried to be warm. He accepted her apology and reciprocated the same since Mehek was at fault too. He wanted to talk to Karuna alone and took her to Rose garden. "My wife Meera loves roses. This was our special place. I used to get really upset when my plants didn't bloom. Only solution I knew was replanting and it seldom gave any results. Then one day Meera told me that I am not focusing on main issue . May be they need more nourishment, love and care. It's the same situation here. We all , including me and you , are focusing on media circus. We failed to see the root cause." Harish stated. Karuna was listening intently. They discussed for some more time. Vicky and Nehal were eager to know the updates but they weren't spared any.

Once they left , Harish summoned Mehek. She rushed to him. She knew Karuna Ma'am visited but refrained from coming down to meet her. "Mehek, I know you are a big girl now who can take care of herself and don't need your father for life's decision but I still hope you may obey me " he said firmly. "Anything you say. If it could get me back my dad, I am ready for anything. I promise" she replied. "Now that I have your word, I want you to get married to the groom I have chosen for you" Harish told. She was unhappy but nodded her head. "Ok , then day after tomorrow you will be wedded to Mr. Shaurya Khanna", he announced.

"Marriage ? To Mehek ? In 3 days? Have you gone mad?" , Shaurya was baffled. " Yes. Yes. Yes. And I am not mad. We discussed rationally and arrived at this solution. I gave my word to Harishji. However you can disagree and shame me. You have now become an expert doing it. But keep in mind that you will never see me again", Karuna declared.

Flashback @ Rose garden few hours back

We failed to see that Shaurya and Mehek are still so much in love with each other." Harish stated. Karuna acknowledged it. " I feel we should tackle the root cause of this issue rather than damage control of media issue. I propose to get them married" he looked Karuna. "But it is impossible. Mehek hates Shaurya as she feels he betrayed her and Shaurya too dislikes her as she was too quick to judge him. They will never agree. Even if we get them married they will never be happy together" Karuna poured her concerns. "Are you sure, Karuanji? " he paused, "Although I can say for sure that they will never be happy away from each other. Once they are settled in matrimony & spend time with each other, misunderstandings could clear and love may surface. I know it's a gamble yet it's the best bet we have to save our children's future. Please think about it" he completed . " I don't want to waste time thinking about it." Harish was taken aback by her words. "I meant lets' act on it quickly before it is late." Karuna declared and they both happily agreed.

Flashback ends

3 days later, Mehek and Shaurya were officially wedded to each other in a simple ceremony held at Sharma house. They had no Sangeet, no Haldi and much to Nehal's chagrin no Mehendi. Amongst close relatives and few friends, they took 7 pheras. Unwillingly Shaurya filled her forehead with Sindhoor. Mehek felt a heavy load on her conscience while he adorned Mangalsutra on her.

Far away, at Meera Nivas, Sonal sat alone amidst broken pieces of her life. Meera was at Mehek's marriage. Even Meera never recognised her obsession with Shaurya. When slap video and associated news about Mehek and Shaurya came out, Meera knew that Sonal's relationship was doomed. Infact she was happy that Sonal was out of the mess when Karuna broke their alliance and informed about Mehrya wedding. As usual Sonal masked her dismay and pretended to be fine, yet deep down she was mad. "You are MINE, I will not let her stay in your life. You always chose her over me. You will be punished. You both will pay for my sorrow" Sonal vowed .

At Khanna's house, Karuna welcomed Mehek after her Gruha Pravesh ritual. When they all settled comfortably, Mehek spoke "Ma'am, I need to leave soon. I have been missing work for so many days and need to join back tomorrow. If I start now, I will reach by evening." Karuna and Vicky were surprised by this strange request. However Shaurya was happy to be away from Mehek and said "Ma, she is right. After all, you always told, a woman's career is as important as her family. Let her go". Karuna glared lovingly at her son and understood their game. She smiled at him and said " Ha, Shaurie. She should never neglect her work. I am proud of Mehek", then she turned to servant "Awara, pack Shaurya Bhaiyya's suitcase quickly. He is leaving with your Bhabhi ". "Why should I leave ?" he questioned her. "Coz you are married now", she smiled and patted his cheeks. He furiously glared at Mehek who returned it with equal intensity.

They didn't talk throughout their drive. Once they reached, Mehek pulled out their suitcases and told him, " I have a guest room downstairs, you can stay there" . He didn't reply her but quickly drove away leaving his newly wedded wife at the threshold of her house.

It was almost 11 at night, still no sign of Shaurya. At the beginning, she pretended not to care but now it was worrying her. He was new to this place and many criminal activities had happened there, especially on tourists. After many rounds of thinking and re-thinking she decided to call him. Shaurya was sitting in an expensive bar. Few chicks were throwing glances at him, considering him as potential candidate for a wild night. He couldn't stay under same roof with Mehek, especially tonight, on their wedding night. He smirked at his Ajab si Kahani (strange story).Whenever he was in love with Mehek, she was mercilessly thrown away from him. Now while he completely loathed her, fate brought them together as man & wife. Heart never gets what he wants, unlucky fellow. He chose to shift his attention to the glamorous girl who was flirting with him. Having one night stand with an attractive stranger seemed enticing to him. He went closer to the girl without making any effort to conceal his intentions. Coincidence or Fate, he got Mehek's call as he was getting cozy with her. He pulled the girl to his lap before attending it

S:"What do you want?"

M:"Where are you?"

S:"In hell. But definitely at peace as I am away from you"

M:"Fine, be there and don't bother to come back. I am locking the door". She was hurt but didn't give it away

S:"Don't worry, I had no plans to bring my date to your home. You know your presence turns me off" he wanted to make her jealous. He tickled the girl in his arms , so that Mehek could vividly hear her giggles.

M:"Shaurya where are you ? And who is with you?", she mentally slapped herself to fall for his antics. To cover her words she added, "you don't know this place. Don't trust yourself with strangers at strange places. People often get mugged or hurt here. Come back home"

S:"Nope" he acted stubborn "Today is my wedding night and I decided to celebrate it anyway or with anyone."

Mehek knew there was no point arguing with him. She was concerned, angry and ofcourse jealous. Shaurya still didn't disconnect the call, he was enjoying her distress.

M:"You don't know what you are doing..." , she paused due to knocking sound "Hold on , someone is at the door"

Now it was Shaurya's turn to be concerned, who could be at her door at this hour of night

S:"Mehek don't open ..." . But he was interrupted by thrashing sound of glass and Mehek's shrill cry. It felt like her phone fell down and call got disconnected. He pushed the girl from him and rushed to reach Mehek's house.

He drove like a mad man and reached Mehek's house in few minutes. He came inside and called out her name. "Aa gayey, Patidev ( you arrived)" she said cheerfully offering him a bottle of water. She was wearing her white kurta with printed pajamas, her hair neatly pulled back in an unflattering bun. He was relived and surprised to see her safe and sound. " Are you okay ?" he was concerned. His heart was beating miles per hour and swiftly gulped water she offered. "Yup, except I nearly broke my phone and smashed one of my favourite glassware. Still I am so happy coz I successfully ruined your plans", she was enjoying herself. Shaurya fumed, his blood boiled at her childish pranks which nearly killed him. A moment before he was choked with concern, now all he wanted was to butcher her.

" You can find your luggage in the spare room downstairs. Enjoy your stay there, Patidev", she smiled and started to climb stairs. "Not so soon, Wifey", he pulled her to thrust her against his chest. She could smell heavy scent of alcohol in his breath. She sensed his rage and power. "I told you that I have decided to celebrate my wedding night ANYWAY with ANYONE. As my wife, you should know that Shaurya Khanna seldom changes his decisions. Perhaps its best that tonight itself you learn it the hard way, not to mess with your Patidev".

PRECAP: Return of KK

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res 🀣
Wowww... MehRya is officially married...What a shockingly surprise twist kashish

This was the best Chapter...Why is SK trying to be stubborn he can clear out the MU ...And he didn't even bothered to find out who is behind it 😲

Good decision from Karuna and Harish...I hope they will be Happy with the gamble they playedπŸ˜›

Loved that first night...Both of them trying to make each other jealous...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loving this tashan between them... Happy that Mahek was able to bring him back 🀣

What is this Sonal upto now 😑

Excited for the kk's return... Update soon πŸ€—
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update. Loved it.
Continue soon please.
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What an incredible update Kash.

In the back of my mind I do feel for Sonal, but am really concerned what her obsessive behavior is going to lead to.

Good thinking on Mehek's part to get her hubby home. Now hopefully he doesn't do anything he will regret later on, in his inebriated state... let's just have him pass out, it will be for the best.πŸ˜†

Looking forward to KK's return.

update soon.

Thanks for the PM
Niha1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update... Waiting for ur next update...
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow !!! That was Some roller coaster .. I surely did not expect them to be married after what happened in the last chapter
what will Sonal do ..
Hope Shaurya does not do something utterly vile ..
If it is emotions that pour out and things happen in that heightened emotional state of both that is different than he using force
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Now I really love ur story eagerly waiting for next update plz update soon