Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Thanks Niha😊
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Arpi dont go by Meli words...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Meli tell me if i give u a chance to slap him or kiss him what will u do ...if u were in place of MS πŸ˜‰

Even though Sham already knows the answer I will humour her πŸ˜† I can never slap Handsome. Kiss of course! ☺️ I never suspected him in the first place But! Mahek holds him as the culprit. Being in MS shoes...as me, Melissa, in that situation I will pull Handsome aside to talk to him in private. Show him the article and I'm very good at reading between the lines and unspoken words. So I can tell if he's being truthful or not. If I see he's innocent, I'll find the culprit alright 😈. If he's guilty...oh boy! He'll get the hardest slap of his life. As I remove my hand from slapping him, I will caress the spot and with tears in my eyes, I will tell him sorry for slapping him 😭. It pains me to see him in pain. Which brings me back to the kiss! hehe 😳 I'll kiss the spot, giving him a long peck on the cheek while holding the other cheek, then continue to caress the spot. He's my Handsome nah

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Thank u for the PM Kashish. Very well written. More than Mehak I feel Shaurya is confused. The way he spoke to Karuna's Maa of breaking his engagement with Sonal n having mehak back in his life was such an irrational move. Maa was right. She understands tht he loves Mehak but there is a way he could have handled it. He should hv spoken to Mehak first n then conveyed his thoughts to Maa.

I m sure it's Sonal who is plotting against the Sharmas with Sanjay. Mehak shouldn't have reacted tht way wid Shaurya in the press conference. She should hv spoken to him first n then given her verdict. Thts where their problem is. They have serious miscommunication issues.. Only if they sort out things together, thts when they ll build the level of trust for each other.

Thanks Shristi
Shaurya was planning to talk to Mehek , it was his intention of inviting her to office.
And she lost her cool, with Shaurya she always lost her control ( all kinds of control πŸ˜‰ ) .
Communication gap is root cause of their issue.

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Even though Sham already knows the answer I will humour her πŸ˜† I can never slap Handsome. Kiss of course! ☺️ I never suspected him in the first place But! Mahek holds him as the culprit. Being in MS shoes...as me, Melissa, in that situation I will pull Handsome aside to talk to him in private. Show him the article and I'm very good at reading between the lines and unspoken words. So I can tell if he's being truthful or not. If I see he's innocent, I'll find the culprit alright 😈. If he's guilty...oh boy! He'll get the hardest slap of his life. As I remove my hand from slapping him, I will caress the spot and with tears in my eyes, I will tell him sorry for slapping him 😭. It pains me to see him in pain. Which brings me back to the kiss! hehe 😳 I'll kiss the spot, giving him a long peck on the cheek while holding the other cheek, then continue to caress the spot. He's my Handsome nah

OMG😲 . This way you will inspire him do such beautiful mistakes again and again. πŸ˜‰

melissaR thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Thanks Mel
@bold1: LoL, I won't say as it's a secret. I always wanted Radha Bhatt to be play the good Svetlana aunt, she is so talented and classy.
@Bold 2: karuna is angry as she thinks Shaurya is behind all this. Deep down she fears that her son will become like their father.
@ bold 3: Thats an idea, but not soon.

Most welcome Kash πŸ€— you amaze me every time 😳

πŸ˜† Radha is indeed that. Yay so Mami is good πŸ˜‰ Ohho fair of turning into their father...not good at all. I hope she sees that Handsome is craving to be Shaurie again. You like the idea? πŸ˜‰ I'm good at those aren't I? 😳 πŸ˜† Its too soon for it. Maa has to see that Handsome isn't the culprit. Kash! You never elaborate on Sonal checking Maa's message when Handsome asked for her help. I'm excited to know who will catch on to Sonal real intentions first. Mahek or Handsome. 😲 I'll love to have an open duel between them. Ok ok you're the writer here. I'm blabbing too much now
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

OMG😲 . This way you will inspire him do such beautiful mistakes again and again. πŸ˜‰

U should never ask something like that to Mel... No matter wht she ll always take handsome's side... Hehe πŸ˜‰
WHT cracked me up was when Mel said tht she would slap him n then kiss tht spot!! tum toh certified Shaurya ki deewani ho Mel!!!!
melissaR thumbnail

πŸ˜† Kash if that's his plan I'll simply tell him "Baby. Why you keep on making these mistakes to get my affection when I can shower you with all my love without this drama? πŸ˜‰ smirk"
melissaR thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

U should never ask something like that to Mel... No matter wht she ll always take handsome's side... Hehe πŸ˜‰
WHT cracked me up was when Mel said tht she would slap him n then kiss tht spot!! tum toh certified Shaurya ki deewani ho Mel!!!!

πŸ˜† Shristi... 😳 Ladies please don't be fooled by my love for Handsome. I will always reprimand him despite what I feel in my heart. My love for Handsome is my curse and blessing 😳 πŸ˜‰
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sonal u r gone 😑 she is behind leak of MehRya to media. She is such a cunning lady 😑 I just hate this lady 😑 our show's Sonal is so cute 😳 She is playing this game with Sanjay, I think she only told Karuna ma's truth to Sanjay and he came & broke the engagement of MehRya 😑 Hope Shaurya would come to know about this Sonal soon. 😲 Mehek agreed for marriage whom so ever her dad would choose for her 😭 hope he won't choose Ajay for her. 😑

Aisa baap hai toh dushman ki kya zaroorat hai 😑

Thanks for PM & beautiful update πŸ‘

Vinu 😊
Edited by vimikrao - 7 years ago
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A slap gate
U write so well .. it is almost like
We are watching on screen ...
Awesome update ...
I am eagerly awaiting the next one