Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: stellaV

Amazing update Kashish πŸ‘πŸΌ

They cannot really resist each other πŸ˜† And that line from Shaurya- you can tempt a Saint πŸ˜› So true i must say. I am liking this different Swetlana. Is sonal upto something 😲 which will create another misunderstanding paving way for all misunderstandings to get cleared once and for all?. Intriguing 😊
Waiting for the next update and thanks for the PM 😊

Thanks Stella
@ bold : Sure, she is

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 16

Sanjay was drinking whisky at a non-opulent bar. He missed his grand ghar jamai life style. He missed his beautiful Svetlana too. Harish Sharma finally threw him out. Years of hard work, playing father for Svetlana's illegitimate child, planning & plotting to bite sizable wealth of Sharmas, all were flushed down the lane. He hated Harish. His phone rang, "Hmm Private number?? Who is this?". He attended the call. He quickly recognized the caller from voice, "Najeez ko kyon yaad kiya ? ", he listened for few minutes and replied "Well, unlike last time where I tried to get into good books of Harish jijaji by exposing Karuna's past , I don't have any personal gain this time. Still I will do it. You know why, coz I like you. And you owe me this time. Don't worry, your name won't come out anywhere. "

Shaurya was gazing at the ring. He softly touched it as if it may break. It was not the ring which Sonal gave today but the one which Mehek gave him years back to seal their relationship . He could never get rid of it. At first, it was constant reminder of his humiliation and he used it as motivation to become wealthy and successful. Later it became reminder that people who hurt him need to pay for their deeds. But now he didn't know. He wanted to return it to Mehek yet he couldn't coz he knew it will hurt her. He had promised Sonal a respectful and sincere life. It won't be possible to fulfill it unless he let go of his past. However this ring was part of his identity now, not only the ring but the one who gave it also couldn't be removed from his life. He was puzzled. Unless he can forget Mehek, he has no right to spoil Sonal's life. In his haste attempt to settle scores, he has scrambled more lives.

"Shaurie", he turned to face his Ma. "Look , photographer had send today's pictures". They sat and watched it on her iPad. They browsed through pics of Vicky & Nehal's ceremony. Shaurya felt happy to see his baby brother's joyous face, holding his lover's hand. His eyes now and then went on to Mehek . "They are looking so nice. Sharma girls always had good dressing sense. She is looking so beautiful, isn't she ?" Karuna asked". "Yes, maroon suits her", he replied without taking his eyes off Mehek. "But Nehal is in green. Whom are looking at?" though she knew, she asked him. "Oh , you meant Nehal. I thought. I mean . Nehal looks great too." Shaurya quickly said. Karuna looked at him intently and saw the ring in his palms. "Why are you holding it ? Do you still have it with you? I can't believe it", she asked. He tried to avoid her gaze. "Give it to me. I will give it away ", she tried to take it . "No" he quickly drew his hand back, "I can't let it go. Neither can I let her go" he said firmly. The fear of losing, quickly cleared his mind. "You are engaged to Sonal now. She is your future", Karuna felt like scolding her adamant kid. "I can't let my past muddle with my present to spoil my future. I don't want to turn like my father who couldn't be honest to you or his wife. It's better to be loyal to my memories than betray Sonal. I still love Mehek. I feel she does too. I want Mehek in my life, only her", he said quickly removing his engagement ring from Sonal from his finger. "Shaurya, have you gone mad? Mehek had moved on. Even when you were together, she chose her family over you. Do you think, years later when you are committed to Sonal, she will care to come back ? ", Karuna shot at him. He couldn't spare about their passionate moments in green room, as those were extremely personal. Else he could have easily convinced her that Mehek still had feeling for him. "I don't know and I don't care. All I know is that I need her and I will do anything in my power to win her back", he declared. Karuna shook her head in disapproval, "Any mother will be happy to have Mehek as her daughter-in-law. Still unless she agrees whole heartedly, you can't bring her back. You are my pride Shaurya. Don't do anything to break my trust and my pride. I won't forgive you", she left angrily. Shaurya focused on Mehek's picture and recalled their moments, it was clear to him that Mehek was always in love with him. He just needs to hear it from her. Once he claimed his love, he will be able to tackle Ma. He doesn't have any time to waste. He dialed her number. Mehek was with her family when she got her call. She saw Shaurya's name and quietly retrieved to lone corner to attend his call.

S:"Hello, Mehek, hope I am not calling at wrong time?"

M:"No, it's fine. We were just sitting and chatting"

S:"I.. .. We need to talk"

M:"If it's about what happened today, then leave it . I don't think we need to discuss it"

S:" Yes, it is about today and No, you are wrong, we need to talk. Can you meet me in my office tomorrow. I am having a press conference at 11 O'clock in my office, can you come before that"

M:"No. It'a a bad idea. Don't waste your time on me. Spend time with Sonal and explain it to her. I won't come . Period"

S:"You will come, you have to come. Else I will come to Sharma house." Mehek was silent. "So at my office before 11 , I will wait for you. Don't bring Nehal or anyone else, I need you alone"

M:" I won't come. You do whatever you want"

She disconnected her call and found Svetlana Bua behind her. "Mehek, be careful while dealing with Shaurya. He is smart, cunning and resourceful." she said. "I know Buaji, but I trust him , he will never do anything to hurt me. He is confused now. Spending more time with me won't help him. The best thing I can do for him is to keep away from him. Sonal can provide a stable, happy life he deserves. I will always be at cross roads where I have to choose either Dad or Shaurya. " he replied. Svetlana nodded and they rejoined everyone.

Next morning, Harish was having breakfast. His assistant called him, after listening to him, he became pale. He got hold of newspaper, quickly scanned gossip columns and found what he was looking for. A small but noticeable box news was printed with caption 'Is this Love or ...?' Though no names or place was mentioned, keys words like upcoming singer, London based business man, double engagement, ex-fling heiress, ... gave away clearly whom it was referring to. Article tactfully painted the passionate assignation of Mehek and Shaurya as a pathetic attempt of Mehek to gain back Shaurya's attention. Subtle references were made on their broken engagement & Shaurya's recent success, indicating why she wants him back now. The title was pointing to query whether she still loves him or wants him back for other obvious reasons. News was concluded with a foot note that Men will be men and Opportunists will be opportunists. He crumbled and threw away the sheet. Svetlana, Nehal & PD who sat beside him were shocked. Nehal got the sheet and read it aloud .

"Mehek" Harish roared. Mehek was in kitchen and quickly came to him. "Is this true?", he asked her. "Bhaiyya, it is not true. Her dress was torn and Shaurya took her to nearby green room until someone came to help. I went to her aid and Shauyra left immediately", Svetlana quickly tried to help. "My baby sister never had a problem to lie to me. Even though she means well, a lie is a lie. My daughter never lied to me and I trust her more than myself. Mehek, I am asking you, is this true?" he asked again. When keeping her head down Mehek didn't answer, Harish got the reply. His raised his hand to slap her, only to be stopped by PD's voice "Nahi Beta, Jawan beti pe haath nahin uthathey ". "You are right, PD. Mehek has grown up, she is a big girl now. I wonder what else she had done in these 2 years when I gave her full freedom. Mehek, you betrayed my trust. I am ashamed to call you call you my daughter. " he pushed her away before leaving.

Mehek was broken and ran to her room. Nehal wanted to go behind her but Svetlana stopped her and went behind her. "Nowadays Di is quite friendly with Bua", Nehal retorted to PD. "Hmmm. Look who is talking. Lately, you had no time for your sister. You were in your own dreamland with your charming, you failed to notice what your Di is going through. Did you even comprehend the pain she had to endure seeing Shaurya engaged to someone else? " PD accused. Nehal was silent. She understood she had been neglecting her Di and it's time to act on her behalf.

"What ? Impossible!! ...No, he went to his office... Relax Nehal... I will check and call you later " Vicky exclaimed at dining table and Karuna looked at him. Vicky scanned newspaper to find the reported news. Karuna too read it. She was furious recalling Shaurya's declaration that he will do anything in his power to get her back. "Shaurya, this time you crossed all limits", she muttered. "Ma, please. Don't jump into conclusions. Bhai will never do anything like this". Vicky tried to defend him. She threw the paper down and dashed to her room.

Mehek was weeping her heart out. Her beloved dad disowned her. She was torn and broke. Her dad's pride was tarnished bcoz of her. Svetlana came to console her. Mehek hugged her and broke into sobs. "Don't cry beta. Bhaiyya is angry now. You are well aware of his temper. Once he cools down, we will talk to him and he will understand", she consoled her. "Buaji, you were right. Shaurya was indeed taking revenge on me. It was not his love but hatred that I felt as passion yesterday. He played with me and I fell for him like a fool. I hate him, I hate myself" Mehek said. "Let's not make any assumptions. He may be innocent as you are". " No Buaji, it's him. I know its him". "Maybe or maybe not. We need to get to the bottom of this. Though wicked, Sanjay had connections to such gossip tabloids. I could have checked with him if we were in talking terms. I wish Bhaiyya will try to find it out" , Svetlana remained with her some more time. Mehek became stable and wanted to rest. Once she was alone, she decided "I will not leave you, Shaurya. You painted me as wanton trying to seduce you. I will show you what I am. You won't get away with this". She recalled that Shaurya was having a press conference and quickly got ready to reach there on time.

It was almost 11 O'clock. Shaurya was getting ready for the press conference. As promised , Mehek didn't come. Stubborn girl. Now he has to go to Sharma house to meet her. He will leave as soon as press meet was over. It was an important press meet for his new venture in India else he would have cancelled. He moved to the conference room where all were waiting. Press meet started, while they asked about his engagement he quickly dodged saying no personal questions. He stood amidst several journalists and cameramen, explaining details of his project whilst Mehek entered. Nobody paid attention to her until she came forward and stood near Shaurya. He was surprised to see her there and uttererd "Mehek".

'THAPAK' she slapped him hard. All were shocked but cameras recorded this juicy event clearly. She threw the newspaper sheet at him and said "This slap is on your cheapness and your disgusting mentality to get back at a lady". Shaurya swiftly glanced at the news and realized her rationale behind her anger. He noticed that they were becoming joke amidst media and tried to calm her, "Mehek, please let me...". 'THAPAK' she slapped him again. This time harder and blood oozed from corner of his mouth "This is for betraying my trust, Mr Shaurya Khanna.". Mehek was mad with anger, like her father her temper got the best of her this time. She wanted to beat him again however Shaurya grabbed her arm and dragged her away from the conference room.

"Have you gone mad? The entire media was there, Mehek. They have got all your words & actions and probably telecasting it by now. Do you even realise what you have done ?" Shaurya scolded her once they were alone in his office. "I don't care. All I know is that you defamed me to get even with me. How could you cheat me?" she accused. "You think I did it. They were others who witnessed it." he tried to reason. "You mean Svetlama Bua. She is a Sharma and she is capable of many things but never smear mud on our family name. And please don't accuse Sonal." she told him. "So you believe them but not me" he came close to her and asked. "Yes, I don't trust you, not anymore. You have no integrity. You did justice to your father's genes. I pity the poor soul who has to spent her life with you. Today I feel happy I was saved from torture of being your wife" she retorted. He looked deeply into her eyes as if absorbing hatred burning in it. She pushed him and walked to the door. "Thank you, Mehek" he said loudly halting her. " I was going to make biggest mistake of my life thinking that you...we still shared something pure & precious. Thanks for proving me wrong", he conveyed bitterly. She threw an irritating look at him before leaving.

PRECAP: "I still hope you may obey me " Harish asked firmly. "Anything you say. If it could get me back my dad, I am ready for anything. I promise" she replied. "Now that I have your word, I want you to get married to the groom I have chosen " Harish told. She was unhappy but nodded her head.

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Who had leaked the news ..Who is behind all these ??
First I thought it's Shaurya himself who called Sanjay 😑😑😑

Than later I was suspicious on Svetlana ...But now I guess it's Sonal behind all these 😑😑😑

She was also the reason that there engagement broked...🀒🀒
Disgusting of her ...

Back 2 back slaps ...That was a bold decision by MS ...But she didn't tried to talk to him...She directly blamed him...Making the matter more complicated...That to in front of the media

Curious to know who is behind all these...Plz update soon Kash ... Can't Wait for the next chapter πŸ˜›

Loved the chapter kashish...U bring so many twist and turns like Cv's ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS : Can I expect an update before Weekend ??πŸ˜›
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
Mayajac thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res
Unres

Hey kashish nice chapter..😊

Sanjay nd Svetlana r behind this??😑

Shaurya s still having the ring nd was abt to break his engagement with sonal and get back with Mahek but these evil minds sanjay nd Svetlana spoiled everything...😭😑

Mahek's slap s still gonna make things worse...😭
Every karuna thinks Shaurya s behind dis..😭

I think Shaurya ll find out the culprit who leaked the news to media..
Will PD, nehal nd Vicky also find out the culprit??

Precap...

Thank you fa the PM nd beautiful chapter dear...

Edited by Mayajac - 7 years ago
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Incredible update Kash. I suspect this was Sonal's doing and cannot help feel the pain of the injustice done to these star crossed loversπŸ˜•. Cannot wait until your next update.
Thanks for the PM.
Shazmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Res
Exam tmr ...Will reply later
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shazmi

Res
Exam tmr ...Will reply later

Best of luck Aysha 😊
Geekyglasses22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this sanjay mama!!!!😑
i hate him deep down from the core of my heart...
he is such a rascal😑😑😑

i just declared my love for shaurya again!! when he realised that he wants mehek back in his life😳
but THESE MISUNDERSTANDINGS...I JUST CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!😭
I AM REALLY FED UP WITH THESE MISUNDERSTANDINGS!!!!!

AND TRULY THAT HARISH SHARMA IS A RASCAL TOO!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑
I M STILL DOUBTFUL ABOUT WHO DID THIS CRAP WITH SANJAYπŸ˜•

if i just get mama on his bu**...i'll just kick him so hard...😑

trully I HATEETHE PRECAP!!!!!!!
BUT I ADORE UR WRITING!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
DO POST SOONπŸ€—

THANKS FOR THE PMπŸ˜›
Edited by Geekyglasses22 - 7 years ago
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my goodness what a power pack update! I'm mad that Mahek reputation got tarnish. This has to be Sonal! And who called Sanjay Mama? Who does he like? I have so many questions... Mahek how could you say such harsh things about Handsome? He deserve that for what he has become and was going to do or still doing. I'm not sure...I'm so happy he realize he loves her only but this newspaper article ruined everything! Svetlana is good now right? Nehal needs to step up for neglecting Mahek lately. PD is awesome as always. Maa...why is she so angry? Is she angry that Shaurya turn into what he is because Mahek broke his heart? Wow I can imagine how guilty Mahek will feel if Maa sees her and tells her that 😲 Because of you my son turn into a monster. Will we see a Maa and Mahek brief showdown?

Kash πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ brilliant!
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Res

Who had leaked the news ..Who is behind all these ??
First I thought it's Shaurya himself who called Sanjay 😑😑😑

Than later I was suspicious on Svetlana ...But now I guess it's Sonal behind all these 😑😑😑

She was also the reason that there engagement broked...🀒🀒
Disgusting of her ...

Back 2 back slaps ...That was a bold decision by MS ...But she didn't tried to talk to him...She directly blamed him...Making the matter more complicated...That to in front of the media

Curious to know who is behind all these...Plz update soon Kash ... Can't Wait for the next chapter πŸ˜›

Loved the chapter kashish...U bring so many twist and turns like Cv's ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS : Can I expect an update before Weekend ??πŸ˜›

I never suspected Shaurya but Svetlana and Sonal yes. My poor Handsome got 2 slaps... 😭 He deserve it for his intentions 😑