Frequent Posters

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sudha_

Wow kashish.. 😊
Beautifully written dear.. ❀️
Green room romance.. that to initiated by mehak.. 😳
Loved Svetlana bua's character...she was so understanding & concerned for mehak.. 😊
Eager to know what happens next..continue soon dear..
Thanks fr the pm
😊
Lots of love nd πŸ€—
Sudha.. ❀️

Thanks Sudha. Your comments encourage me always.
@ bold: Already falling for Svetlana ? LoL . Just be alert about her πŸ˜‰

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Hey Kashish, that was a lovely update...Green room romance..waah waah!!!

This Mehak has changed so much. In the past, I always thought tht she is marrying Shaurya coz he was her father's choice. She admired him but didnt love him. And now we can clearly see that she had indeed fallen in love with him over the years. Maybe the distance has helped her to realize her true feelings for him. The kiss was unexpected.

Thank God, Sonal came and not Karuna Maa...I could very well imagine the look of embarrassment on Mehak and Shuarya's faces!!

Looking forward to reading your next chapter!

Thanks Shristi and Congrats for being Goldie now πŸ‘
Do keep commenting, as it means a lot to me.
@ bold : If Karuna Maa had come , then she would have got them married then & there. Tough luck for Mehrya

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

I literally jumped to the other side of the couch when that door opened! 🀣 The excitement! πŸ˜ƒ

Kash... Mahek really did what you said. Sonal's peck on the cheek is long forgotten by Handsome. I wish it could have gone on just a few seconds longer. That scene was ☺️ Handsome put that down as their best memory I beg of you Kash let it happen again. This is one promise Handsome can keep on breaking πŸ€—

I love this Svetlana. She's so cool. Please let her be like this. I love how she related her past to Mahek. Her concern seems so genuine going through mistrials herself. I really wish her to be a positive character now. Finally she has things going good for her.

Oh this Sonal. Handsome! You heard what she told you? 😲 Do not be fooled! This is not her anger caused by the heat of the moment. This is her true colours slipping away! How dare she call Mahek conniving. Must be planning something 🀬 oh how can I forget. What the hell was she doing reading Maa's message?! 😑 Kash please let Handsome think of that. Psycho woman

Overall a freaking awesome and blazing update! I wish for more hot Mehrya encounters I wish Handsome desire for her overpower him ☺️ Will mehrya meet to talk about what happened?

Thanks Mel. I was eagerly waiting for your comments, you inspire me a lot. Glad you liked it.
@ bold 1: LoL , I can imagine πŸ˜ƒ
@ bold 2 : I kept my word. It may happen more often.
@ bold 3: Will try to include more often πŸ˜‰

Mayajac thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Thanks Maya.
@ bold: Are you sure ??πŸ˜‰
Poor Mehek is going to regret this kiss.
Keep reading and post your comments. Your comments means a lot to me.

Don give me shocks like this my poor lil heart can't tolerate😭

Update soon
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimikrao

Green room romance was must tha. πŸ˜† Mehek can tempt Saint but Shaurya is not saint πŸ˜‰ Mehek initiate first for kiss. πŸ˜† OMG yeh kya ho raha hai yeh kya ho raha hai. πŸ˜† I m sure Sonal will try to harm Mehek so she wouldn't come closer to Shaurya 😑 Shaurya pls Mehek pe nazar rakh na 😲 otherwise she will do something to Mehek 😑 Sonal is showing her true colour slowly slowly 😑 Shaurya open u r eyes see what's happening around you 😲 I wish I could see more MehRya making out moments πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ this should happen often πŸ˜† tab Sonal akal ayegi 😑

Thanks for PM Kashish πŸ‘

Vinu πŸ˜›

Thanks Vinu. Without comments and encouragement from you, I won't be able to move forward.
@ bold: Surely she will harm Mehek. Don't worry, humara hero kis kaam ka if he can't save heroine.
I will surely try to include Mehrya romance in future.
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Thanks Thabs. I am glad you like it. Your comments are dear to me. Hope I am not boring you all with long chapters.
@ bold : Yup, he will be back to Khadoos, sadly Mehek will be one of the reasons for the change.
It will clearer by next chapter.

@ bold
Don't even bother to think like tat πŸ˜†
I mean we are pampered by Kelly updates much tho ...sum updates just feels like Mandir Ka Prashad for us to read ...🀣
Urs is intermediate btwn update and prashaad πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
So keep thum cuming...😳...yea I really love ur stories πŸ˜ƒ

And

Shazmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update n pm
Loved the update
Need more of mehrya scenes
Waiting for your next pm
stellaV thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update Kashish πŸ‘πŸΌ
They cannot really resist each other πŸ˜† And that line from Shaurya- you can tempt a Saint πŸ˜› So true i must say. I am liking this different Swetlana. Is sonal upto something 😲 which will create another misunderstanding paving way for all misunderstandings to get cleared once and for all?. Intriguing 😊
Waiting for the next update and thanks for the PM 😊
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

@ bold

Don't even bother to think like tat πŸ˜†
I mean we are pampered by Kelly updates much tho ...sum updates just feels like Mandir Ka Prashad for us to read ...🀣
Urs is intermediate btwn update and prashaad πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
So keep thum cuming...😳...yea I really love ur stories πŸ˜ƒ

And

πŸ€—β€οΈ Thank you dearie
😊
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shazmi

Thanks for the update n pm
Loved the update
Need more of mehrya scenes