Users

Frequent Posters

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sudha_

Nice update kashish.. 😊
Beautifully penned..
Wow..great yr mehak bought that penthouse..
Where they had spent their beautiful moments and dreamt of living together...TRUE LOVE..
Good to see shaurya realised that revenge is nt useful...but he can change anytime..akhir Khadoos jo tehra.. 😆 😆
Poor mehak..she tried to be friendly wid him..
She is happy fr him..but the fact that he is getting engaged to sonal is hurting her.. 😭
And that Ajay 😡 why the hell does he drink so much that he doesn't remember what he is doing...
Nice Precap... Both mehek and shaurya inside the green room..nd sonal coming towards them..anxious to know what happens next..continue soon dear 😊
Thanks fr the pm..
Lots of love
Sudha.. ❤️

Thanks Sudha.
He will be khadoos again but with reasons, who knows may be this time Mehek will be at fault to for his change 😉
@ bold : Working on next chapter. Will update in 2 -3 days. Hope you will like it

Mayajac thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey kashish😊
Unreserved my comment in page 46..

Edited by Mayajac - 7 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayajac

Res

Unres😊

Wonderful update kashish👏

Fa a sec I thought the dream was reality😭..U gave me a high voltage shock😲

Mehak buying that flat nd mehrya's accidental meeting..😳

Happy to see sweet Shaurya..😳❤️
Poor Mahek witnessing her luv getting engaged to Sumone else😭😭

Sonal's peck on shaurya's cheek😡🤢

Ajay troubling Mahek😡

Shaurya helping Mahek nd giving her his blazer 😳

Mehrya in green room🤪
Can't wait fa next chapter😳
Sonal nd sevtlana u better don disturb mehrya 😡😡

Thanq fa the PM dear 🤗

Thanks Maya.
@ bold: 😆 They will for sure.
Working on next chapter, will be updating in few days

Edited by KashishJ - 7 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail

Chapter 15

Shaurya was contemplating damage control. They need to quickly fix Mehek's attire. He realized it was not a good idea to be locked in a room with Mehek.

S: "What shall we do?"

M:"I need something to hold my broken straps and dupatta together, like a pin . Can you call Nehal?"

S:"Are you crazy? How can Nehal come here without anyone noticing her?"

M:"Any better ideas ? "

S: "Yes , I will call Ma. She will be able to come quickly and help you." He tried to call her but she didn't pick. He texted her "Ma, come to green room behind. Wardrobe malfunction, need your help. Urgent"

M:"Will she come soon?"

S:"No, she won't. She will take her sweet time" he taunted her "Ofcourse she will come soon". They had no choice but to wait for Karuna.

M:"How did you find me? Aren't you supposed to be with Sonal?"

S:" Wow, finally you noticed. I must say you are quick and intelligent"

M:"Shaurya c'mon".

S:" I saw you leaving and that langoor going behind you. I just excused myself and came down to check that you were fine. And saw it all". He recalled Mehek being forcefully held by Ajay and she trying desperately to free herself. He wondered what would have happened if hadn't come on time. Maybe Ajay would have dragged her to this very room and then...God he couldn't think about it. Finally he realised that his nightmare was a premonition. Shaurya closed his eyes and balled up his fist. Mehek could read his thoughts.

M:"Ajay is harmless. He was drunk and was trying to cheer me up. He crossed limits in drunken stupor. At times, most noble deeds turn dreadful."

S:"Please Mehek, stop defending the guy who just misbehaved with you. You have no idea what he would have done, once he had seen you in this disheveled status. You could tempt a saint ".

M:"Except you" she murmured .

S:"I beg your pardon"

M:"Nothing. Can you try calling Karuna Ma'am again. May be she didn't read your text"

S:"I wasn't waiting for your permission. My phone is out of juice. Where is your phone?"

M:"I think I left it behind. I wasn't myself " Shaurya didn't probe further as he knew she was upset. They were silent for few more minutes. Mehek was restless and Shaurya too was not at ease.

M: "Did you ever think about us ? I mean, how our lives would have been if we didn't break apart? " She regretted asking it as soon it was out of her mouth.

Not a single day passed without thinking about us, he wanted to tell her. Still he didn't. He looked away and was searching for words to reply.

M:"Forget I asked. Yes or No , neither of these answers are going to make me feel better. I just wish...just wish"

S: "Wish what?" he wanted to know. Did she wish to be with him? Is she going to accept her feeling for him?

M:"I wish Karuna Ma'am will come soon." She stomped her feet. "Damn the pin. You will never find when you need one. You may miss it even one is infront of your eyes" Shaurya looked at her and his eyes twinkled.

S:"Hey, you need something like a pin, rt? Why don't you try with that brooch on my blazer."

Mehek removed his blazer from shoulders to fix her attire. Again he got glimpse of her bare skin. He gulped as blood rushed to his south zone She was unable to hold both ends of strap, dupatta and use the brooch. To relieve himself from further torture, he volunteered to help. She turned her face to other side, giving him enough space to fix it. "Is it done?" she asked. "Almost, I guess" he replied. "Let me see?", she moved her face to his side. They were so close to each other, having an eyelock. His heart and mind were at war. He couldn't decide whether to withdraw or proceed. Mehek spared him the scepticism , as she tip-toed to meet his lips. Her hands wound around his neck to pull him closer. It was enough to snap his control. He dropped the brooch, dupatta and all. He didn't care about them or anything else. He pinned her to wall and kissed her fervently. They were taking pleasure, seeking comfort and tasting each other. His hands roamed on her body. When he softly bit her neck , her fingers sifted through his hair , encouraging him with her sigh. His lips went lower tracing curve of her breast and she moaned in pleasure. When his lips reclaimed her, it was demanding and trying to possess her. She gripped his shirt with force, pulling him into her.

Door of their room got wide open, waking Mehek & Shaurya from their intimate encounter. Sonal stood at the door with multiple emotions playing on her face. Shaurya's instant reaction was to hide Mehek behind him to prevent anyone seeing her. Sonal was furious, instead of apologizing to her, he was still protecting Mehek. Shaurya knew he was in soup. He was caught making out with Mehek. Mehek's top was almost out of her body and he was wearing a heavily crumbled shirt with broken buttons. When he thought it was worst scene of the day, fate proved him wrong. Svetlana Bua came behind Sonal and peeped inside. "My , my , my. Pati, Patni aur Woh", she humoured.

Over last couple of years, Svetlana Bua had changed a lot. She had left Sanjay and was sober now. Harish helped her to setup her own designer boutique and she was doing well. Sonal glared at Svetlana. "Stop staring at me, Sonal. When I said WOH, I surely meant you. Don't you know it is rude to interrupt when couples are enjoying a private moment", Svetlana tried burn her. Mehek quickly draped her dupatta and tried to explain, "My choli's shoulder was torn and Shaurya was helping me to fix it. Thats all."

"Shaurya will you be kind enough to come with me. Our guests are inquiring about you", Sonal asked firmly. He nodded and gathered his blazer. Still he couldn't leave Mehek in her disheveled status. "Shaurya sweetie, don't worry about my niece. Don't forget that I am a designer, I will be able to fix her dress ", Svetlana told him. Shaurya looked at Mehek, silently asking her whether she will be fine. When she nodded, he walked out of the room leaving her with her Bua.

"I hope you know what you were doing Mehek?", Svetlana asked her while fixing her blouse. "Please, you of all people have no right to judge me", Mehek countered. Though she knew that her Bua was a reformed soul now, she still didn't like her much. "Oh, I beg to differ. I am the most eligible person to advice you. I once fell in love with a man who used me just for his pleasure and threw me out when I got pregnant. I was so blinded by love that I never saw his true intentions. To save our family honour, my Bhaiyya -your father got me married to Sanjay. You know very well how my life spiraled after that". For first time in her life, Mehek felt bad for Svetlana. She was earnestly trying to help. "Mehek beta, you are a smart girl. Think about it. Maybe it is his way to get back at you. Be assured that if news of this...this inappropriate meeting goes out, it won't be me or Sonal who would have leaked it. I will never do anything that shames my Bhaiyya and Sonal will be too embarrassed to share it with anyone. It will be definitely be Shaurya who could spread it to avenge his past humiliation." Mehek was astonished and looked at her. " I didn't want to scare you Mehek, was just trying to sketch the dirty picture to you . Maybe it was an honest slip from his side too. Let's hope that all will be fine. However, in future, please be careful Mehek. If anything happens to your honour, Bhaiyya won't be able to bear it. Even though you don't accept , I care a lot about him. Just like Nehal cares about you." She fixed Mehek's attire and walked out.

"Buaji, Thank you...for everything" Mehek told her. "Anytime baby", she replied. Mehek quickly hugged her and wept. She wanted to vent out her emotions. She was feeling guilty and scared, unknown to herself Svetlana became her confidant. "There , there. As I said may be nothing will come out of it. Let's just forget about it. I am always there for you and Nehal. I always felt guilty for what happened 2 years back. Sanjay shouldn't have broken your engagement, else you would have had a lovely family by now. Trust me Mehek, I had no part in it. Yet Sanjay was my husband and I feel responsible for his crooked deeds.", she quickly broke the hug and fixed Mehek's makeup. "Now let's not overdo this rona-dhona and give a smile. Don't be so touchy-touchy to me in public coz people will think I casted an evil spell on you." Svetlana tried to lighten the mood. "Speaking of which, how did find me here?", Mehek asked. "I met your tipsy friend Ajay with a spilt lip. As a former alcoholic, I sympathized with him and he told me everything. I thought it was better to come here asap. I think Sonal reached few seconds before me", she conveyed. Mehek wondered about Sonal's arrival there. Was it some twisted game played by Shaurya to defame her? Hopefully not. She can't blame him alone, they both were equally responsible. Infact she was the one who initiated the kiss when Shaurya was unsure. Mehek couldn't understand herself, maybe she wanted to undo Sonal claim on him by kissing him. Whatever reasons, it was reckless & stupid. " Sweetie , let's head back to party.", Svetlana broke her train of thoughts. They moved out of the room. "Now that we are on good terms, tell me how it was ?" Svetlana naughtily asked. "How was what ?", Mehek innocently asked. " Oh, c'mon honey, you know what I mean. Okay don't tell, I can assume that it was awesome enough to tempt the most sanskari beti of Sharmas" she teased her. Mehek turned crimson, "Bua , you will never change". Svetlana chuckled and they both entered party hall.

Shaurya was trotting behind Sonal. Sonal was fuming and couldn't mask her emotions. She read his text on Karuna's mobile and came there to help him & spend some romantic moments with him. Instead she found him with Mehek. When Shaurya tried to open his mouth, Sonal indicated to stop. "Shaurya, save it. None of your excuses are going to pacify me. Today is a big day for us and I don't want to spoil it. " she paused as some friends came to congratulate them. Once they left, she started again " Promise me , it won't happen again. If it happens again, you won't be able to handle the consequences". She turned and greeted some more guests leaving him completely baffled. Shaurya has never seen this side of Sonal. Perhaps he brings the worst out of people. Sonal's behaviour was justifiable, he can't blame her. She saw her fiance making out with his ex-fiance. He had no relationship with Mehak now, yet his blood boiled when he saw her with Ajay. He could easily relate to Sonal. Mehek, her thought brought chill down his spine. There intimate moment was magical. He was lucky that Sonal interrupted them, yet given a chance to relive past moments of his life, he would have chosen their time in green room. Even when Sonal was near, his eyes searched for her. Hope her Bua won't land her in any trouble. He saw her near PD and her dad ,enjoying the party. She had no confusion, guilt or remorse on her. May be it didn't mean much to her or she was content to know she still had some power over him. Either ways Mehek is his past, dwelling on past will do no good to him or Mehek. "I am sorry Sonal. I won't happen again", he whispered to Sonal. She looked into his eyes and nodded. She intertwined their fingers and addressed their guest. However unknown to Shaurya , she was eyeing Mehek. Sonal vowed in her mind, "I know you will keep your word . To ensure it I need to fix this conniving minx"

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mayajac thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res
Unres😃

Yippee me 1st...

Wonderful update kashish..👏

Mehrya romancing in the greenroom..

Mahek initiating the kiss

Shaurya telling Mahek that she can even tempt a saint and Mahek murmuring except u..

Aww Svetlana has turned out to b a sweetheart..❤️

Sonal hw dare u wanted to spent sum tym with Shaurya in the greenroom😡

Waiting to know who s gonna reveal mehrya's romance😭

Thanq fa the PM dear...🤗❤️

Edited by Mayajac - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res 🤗
Green room romance☺️
Wowww kashish u have twisted the story again... Wasn't expecting Sonal there 😛
Loved bua's character now ...She is trying to cheer her up..
I just hope her fears don't turn up to be true...He can't defame her

Thanks you for the update kashish... Waiting for next⭐️
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm it is getting complicated .. nahi ..
Shaurya would regret saying yes to Sonal...
I wonder what Sonal will do
I hope there no nothing more to Shaurya's premonition..
Geekyglasses22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it di...
green room romance☺️
i never thought that mehek would take this step towards mending what had broken in the past...
but i really loved that she did it...
i hope she realises that she wants shaurya back in her life...because she is the only ONE
😳

THIS SONAL???? how could she do this to her own sister...
POSSESSIVENESS AND OBSESSION...MY FOOT!!!!!

OVERALLL IT WAS A GREAT CHAP...
shaurya also should realise his needs...
he doesn't want mehak... MEHAK IS HIS NEED...😳😳😳

OH!!GOD IAM WAITING FOR THAT MOMENT WHEN THEY BOTH WOULD BE ONE...
WAITINGGG!!!!!!

PLEASE DO POST SOON...😛😛😛
🤗
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Hola kash...
Shaurya and mehak...they still love each other ..don't they ??
Tats y they cudnt control themselves ...

Okay the green room encounter ...was very intimate
I see the bus has changed a lot...and she is trying to be reasonable...
Know tat Mehak and shaurya back to their own sense...I'm eager to know how wud be thier next encounter...
Okay so sonal has sum land...
Curious to know wat it wud be...
And hey u we're telling khadoos Kumar Will be back...okay I'm provoked to know how ..
You are an awsum writer kash...keep up the great job...
Must say u bring the emotions well * winks *

Well done
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the interesting update. 😊Can't wait to read the next update to see how things will turn around.