Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The Green Room!!!! I am more excited about what's to come in the next episode if I may say so πŸ˜†

Kash this was too short! My only complain. Wait that's a lie. I didn't like how Sonal kissed him on the cheek. My 2 complains 😳

I love this update. You really did justice in making us ladies not to hate Handsome. You scared me at the beginning. I honestly thought something bad happened to Ladoo. I am sooo happy Handsome resurfaced for a day. Him praying for Mahek 😳 He boxed for 3 hours! 😲 pour his heart out to his mother, of course leaving out his evil plans 🀣. Him listening to Auntie Karuna and paying his old penthouse a visit. I am extremely happy that Mahek bought it! Kash 😳 Ladoo is correct. The house is waiting for its inhabitants. Handsome and Ladoo

Kash you deserve a big round of applause πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ The way Handsome planned the engagement giving Ladoo the option to leave when his turn to exchange rings really shows he cares for her. I really really hope he meant what he said to her before leaving the penthouse. I really feel for Mahek. She's being the bigger person when it hurts like hell seeing him moving on with Sonal. I am really happy she told him about her plans especially having no one in her love life. That sends a strong message to him. Doesn't he feel guilty for the way he turned out?

Please... update soon! I want to know what happens in that Green Room. Handsome is falling back in love he can say what he wants! I want him to keep on thinking about her Kash. I want his heart to win this battle. I am sorry for saying what I did about Handsome. I say things I don't mean in anger. Sorry. I want him to find out about Sonal intentions amidst his love for Mahek. Ooo the drama Sonal will cause 😲 Kash like I always say you write away and I'll happily read 😳

Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Res πŸ˜‰

Wowww...Just loved the chapter kashish πŸ‘
I think that night mare and that flat visit wasn't on your mind...But u added before engagement so that we can start liking him back ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

That's really a great job ⭐️
Looking forward for the green room romance πŸ˜‰

PS : 14 chapters ended...it just looked you have just started this FF 😲😲

Thanks Shams
@ bold1 : true, I did it to make him sweeter
@ bold2: I hope it's a good thing and FF is not boring you😲

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimikrao

Shaurya finally realised taking revenge is not useful, Mehek tried to behave with him friendly. She is happy for him, but she couldn't see him getting engaged. Ajay peeke usko toh josh hi nehin tha what he was doing. Both Mehek & Shaurya inside the green room and Sonal coming towards them. Let's see happens now.

Emotional update, I felt bad for Mehek 😭

Thanks for PM

Vinu πŸ˜›

Thanks Vimi
@bold : Yes, poor Mehek. May be Shaurya will do something in green room to cheer her .😳
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shazmi

Happy to see changed Shaurya's.I wish he won't be khadoos Kumar again. Waiting for the next update.

Thanks for the comments Shazmi.
@ bold : Sorry dear, its a temporary phase , not soon but he will be KK again

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: stellaV

Amazing update kashish πŸ‘

So, was that a bad timing on Shaurya's part? His heart decided to forgive mehak when he decided to get engaged πŸ˜• Mehak buying the house where they spent one of the most beautiful moments and destiny bringing them at the same place together again,when he has decided to move on, indication of a new beginning in their lives? Or may be return to that phase again.
You left us on a cliffhanger πŸ˜† I don't know main kaise wait kar paungi next update ka.
Thanks for the PM and please update soon 😊

Thanks Stella.
Yes, he realised that hurting Mehek is paining him more. Besides he was afraid she might take some hasty steps like marriage or new bf that may harm her (his dream was a projection of it). He realised that letting go of hatred was best for both of them.

@ bold: Thats the sadistic pleasure of writer πŸ˜‰ . Stella dear, Intezaar ka bhal meeta hota hain πŸ˜†

Working on next chapter. will update in few days

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

The Green Room!!!! I am more excited about what's to come in the next episode if I may say so πŸ˜†

Kash this was too short! My only complain. Wait that's a lie. I didn't like how Sonal kissed him on the cheek. My 2 complains 😳

I love this update. You really did justice in making us ladies not to hate Handsome. You scared me at the beginning. I honestly thought something bad happened to Ladoo. I am sooo happy Handsome resurfaced for a day. Him praying for Mahek 😳 He boxed for 3 hours! 😲 pour his heart out to his mother, of course leaving out his evil plans 🀣. Him listening to Auntie Karuna and paying his old penthouse a visit. I am extremely happy that Mahek bought it! Kash 😳 Ladoo is correct. The house is waiting for its inhabitants. Handsome and Ladoo

Kash you deserve a big round of applause πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ The way Handsome planned the engagement giving Ladoo the option to leave when his turn to exchange rings really shows he cares for her. I really really hope he meant what he said to her before leaving the penthouse. I really feel for Mahek. She's being the bigger person when it hurts like hell seeing him moving on with Sonal. I am really happy she told him about her plans especially having no one in her love life. That sends a strong message to him. Doesn't he feel guilty for the way he turned out?

Please... update soon! I want to know what happens in that Green Room. Handsome is falling back in love he can say what he wants! I want him to keep on thinking about her Kash. I want his heart to win this battle. I am sorry for saying what I did about Handsome. I say things I don't mean in anger. Sorry. I want him to find out about Sonal intentions amidst his love for Mahek. Ooo the drama Sonal will cause 😲 Kash like I always say you write away and I'll happily read 😳

Thanks Mel. I am so happy that ladies are all back in love with sweet Shaurya.
1st complain short update - i will try to remedy it next chapter. 2nd complain: sonal pecked him: will be remedied by Mehek in next chapter.πŸ˜‰
@ bold: Yup, Thats the plan. He doesnt have to fall back in love , he was never out of love.😳

Working on next chapter, will update in few days

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Thanks Mel. I am so happy that ladies are all back in love with sweet Shaurya.
1st complain short update - i will try to remedy it next chapter. 2nd complain: sonal pecked him: will be remedied by Mehek in next chapter.πŸ˜‰
@ bold: Yup, Thats the plan. He doesnt have to fall back in love , he was never out of love.😳

Working on next chapter, will update in few days

@ bold ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ music to my ears Kash πŸ€— So I can expect a sizzling Mehrya update? πŸ˜‰ 😳 my cheeks hurt πŸ˜† and its hot 😳

Oh yes yes that's true! He never fell out of love my bad. His hurt pushed the love away. The love seems to be coming back to him in full speed πŸ˜›. 😲 Its like a boomerang πŸ˜† Geez Kash now that I have an idea what's coming up next, I'll be on the lookout for the PM
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar kash ..
Sirf ek sapna..aur khadoos sudhar gaya??
No wonder ur trying to make him khadoos again...
I loved the casual bond btwn mehrya ..
Glad they are not holding any grudge for each other..
She is not ready to move one...tats y she buyed tat home right ???
Ajay atleast shud have got an punch...
Shaurya wud have tried to help her out of concern ..
But the precap sounds disturbing...
Lovely effort kash...!!
sudha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update kashish.. 😊
Beautifully penned..
Wow..great yr mehak bought that penthouse..
Where they had spent their beautiful moments and dreamt of living together...TRUE LOVE..
Good to see shaurya realised that revenge is nt useful...but he can change anytime..akhir Khadoos jo tehra.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Poor mehak..she tried to be friendly wid him..
She is happy fr him..but the fact that he is getting engaged to sonal is hurting her.. 😭
And that Ajay 😑 why the hell does he drink so much that he doesn't remember what he is doing...
Nice Precap... Both mehek and shaurya inside the green room..nd sonal coming towards them..anxious to know what happens next..continue soon dear 😊
Thanks fr the pm..
Lots of love
Sudha.. ❀️
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Yaar kash ..

Sirf ek sapna..aur khadoos sudhar gaya??
No wonder ur trying to make him khadoos again...
I loved the casual bond btwn mehrya ..
Glad they are not holding any grudge for each other..
She is not ready to move one...tats y she buyed tat home right ???
Ajay atleast shud have got an punch...
Shaurya wud have tried to help her out of concern ..
But the precap sounds disturbing...
Lovely effort kash...!!

Thanks Thabs.
@ bold: Precap is trailer, πŸ˜‰ actual film is the making. Hope you will like it.