Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Oh my...my..
You hate him so much?? I will surely add few scenes in next chapter to make him sweeter so that you will fall in love with him again πŸ˜‰ . LoLπŸ˜†

I don't hate Handsome personally. I hate how revengeful he's gotten. He was such a sweetheart! Yes he used his broken heart to become strong but not heartless Mahek became such a nice girl caused she valued him. I just wish he remained intact to character but vowed to never fall in love again. My wish 😳 but your version makes a good story. A little drama is needed.

Yes please make my Handsome sweet like his old self. I want him to resurface and it will be so cool Mahek tries to bring him out. He playing his game for revenge and she's playing hers to get back her Shaurie πŸ˜²πŸ€— my crazy ramblings πŸ˜† I look forward to what you have in store Kashish πŸ˜›
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG .. Sonal is gonna be a vamp and here I was feeling bad for her

Great update Kashish .. you keep us hooked
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: melissaR

I don't hate Handsome personally. I hate how revengeful he's gotten. He was such a sweetheart! Yes he used his broken heart to become strong but not heartless Mahek became such a nice girl caused she valued him. I just wish he remained intact to character but vowed to never fall in love again. My wish 😳 but your version makes a good story. A little drama is needed.

Yes please make my Handsome sweet like his old self. I want him to resurface and it will be so cool Mahek tries to bring him out. He playing his game for revenge and she's playing hers to get back her Shaurie πŸ˜²πŸ€— my crazy ramblings πŸ˜† I look forward to what you have in store Kashish πŸ˜›

Will be posting next chapter soon
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Friends,
I have added Shaurya's redemption here. I hope you won't hate him now.
Just a warning , this is a temporary phase, may be Khadoos Kumar could come back.πŸ˜†
Hope you like it. Plz post your comments.
BR, Kash

CHAPTER 14

He vividly heard her sobs. He followed it and was sure it came from the room upstairs. He slowly ascended the stairs and opened the door. The moon managed to shed some light to the otherwise unlit room. He went inside and found her in the dark corner of the balcony. She sat with her legs dragged to herself and head bend on her knees. Signs of violence and abuse she had undergone recently were evident on her bruised face and body. When she sensed presence of a man, she tried to withdraw further, clutching to remnants of her torn clothes."Mehek, it's me. Shaurya", he whispered to calm her. Fear in her was overridden by contempt and disgust. "So you came to enjoy my plight. Hope you are happy now", she tried to stand up taking support from wall. "Mehek, please don't accuse me. You know , I never wanted this", he pleaded. "Maybe. Yet you are solely responsible for my condition. I will never forgive you.Never ever" with these words she hurled herself from heights.

"Mehekkk" he screamed and woke from his nightmare. He was sweating and trembling. It took several minutes to realise it was a horrible dream. He checked time , 3:00 am. He drank water & splashed some on his face yet he couldn't shake off his dread. "Subah ka sapna sach na ho jayee (hope the early morning dream won't come true). God, please. Please protect Mehek, no tragedy should befall on her." he prayed. Some dreams were premonitions whereas others conveyed deeper meaning. Either ways it meant danger for Mehek and he couldn't bare it. His initial impulse was to call her, however he restrained himself. He couln't go back to sleep and decided to exercise on his punching bag.

By morning, Karuna found him drowsy near the couch in his balcony. He was still wearing his boxing cloves. 3 hrs of exercise had worn him out and he had to energy left in him. Karuna was concerned. He kept his head on her lap and wept. She didn't stop him, finally she felt her old Shaurya was back. She wanted him to vent out his emotions and frustrations. He told her everything (of course he omitted his evil plotting) - meeting Mehek at hospital, her phone call accepting his condition , Sonal's advice and finally his nightmare. Karuna didn't interrupt him and listened to it all. "Ma, I don't know what to do? When I was away from her, I had clear aim. It was just to hurt her. But now when I got chance, I am unable to do it. I feel so ashamed that I am still stuck in my past, when everyone even Mehek was able to move on." he cried on her lap. She softly brushed his hair "Shaurie, it's ok beta. If anyone asks me today whether I still love your father , then honestly I don't know the answer. But I could say that I forgave him. Stop hating Mehek. Wish her well. She is your past. Sonal is your future. Once all these negative thoughts are out of your mind, you will be able to let Sonal into it. I know it is futile to ask to forget Mehek, you can't & you won't. Cherish her memories. Try to create new memories with your bride. I hope you understand, Shaurie". She lifted his face and kissed his forehead. " It's your engagement day, Shaurie. May God shower his blessings on you". She left him alone to ponder on her advice.

It was afternoon. Shaurya was done checking all arrangement for the engagement function. He tried to keep himself as busy as possible. He was on his way back home when he saw the apartment which his Ma had gifted him. He had to sell the penthouse a year back to raise finance for his new venture in London. He parked his car and moved to it. As Ma told, he was cherishing his memories. He recalled his first visit there with Mehek, the way he lifted her over the threshold, Mehek excitedly looking at each room and their first kiss. He reached the door, he didn't know who stayed there now and was hesitant. Before he could knock, the door opened and he saw Mehek. "What are you doing here?" he blurted out. She smiled and replied, "This house is mine now. I bought it few months back." He was happy that she didn't shoot his query back ." Come in", she invited. "I sold it to one, Mr. Baskhi an year back" he told. "Yup and he wanted to resell it few months back. I came to know about and got it. I am so proud to say I got with my own money. Not a penny from dad" she beamed. "Congrats" he said earnestly. Mehek was happy with his friendliness. She didn't want to spoil it by asking his intention of visit. It was his engagement today, lot of bitter sweet memories associated with this function for both of them. Deep down she knew his rationale to come to the very place where they shared precious moments. She tried to keep up the chit-chat

M: "Mr. Bakshi never stayed in here. He got a chance to settle abroad and moved with his family. I could say I am the first occupant here. I mean, even I don't stay here regularly. I come now and then. It's like the house is waiting for its actual inhabitants"

S:"So do you bring your friend Ajay here ? " Mehek threw him an angry glare. "I am so sorry. I wasn't trying to be bitter. Just asking"

M:" Men will be men" Shaurya chuckled. Mehek smiled too. "Ajay is just a friend. He had an eye on me but I wasn't interested. He is not my type. I am still waiting for Mr. Right."

He took the coffee mug she offered and sat on couch. He was happy to have such friendly conversation with her. After his terrifying nightmare, seeing her hale & hearty was relief for him.

M:"Don't worry about me. Though I am not as lucky as you to find one's mate, I will find him eventually. Now I am concentrating on my career"

S:"Good. Good for you. It's better to wait than rush to repent." He was afraid that his action plans would drive her to some good for nothing guy who will later abuse her. Again, an aftermath of his dream.

He looked at her serene face. "I can't wait to spend my life with you here" , those words echoed in his mind. He realised that staying there for more time wasn't a good idea. He finished his coffee and stood up to leave.

M:"I am happy for you, Shaurya. Truly. "

S:"Thanks Mehek." he was about to leave but he turned "Mehek, I bear no malice to you, not anymore. Let bygones be bygones. I wish you well. I am sorry to put you in difficult situation today, during your sister's betrothal. It won't happen again. I hope you believe me"

M:"I do, Shauyra. I didn't earlier. But today, I feel I can trust your words" They smiled at each other and shook hands.

S:"See you in the evening" She nodded when he exited.

Shaurya felt that a load lifted from his heart.He didn't want to hurt her anymore, he felt free and peaceful while driving back home. Mehek on other hand felt hollow. Finally Shaurya had broken all ties with her. She didn't know whether to be happy or sad but she wanted him to be happy.

The hall was perfectly decorated for engagement ceremony for Khanna brothers. True to his words, Shaurya's team did a splendid job. Nehal was looking lovely with Vicky. Even though they were the younger ones, their ring exchange happened first. Something Shaurya insisted, so that if Mehek wanted to skip his ceremony she could quietly walk out. Mehek saw that her dad calmly met her mom. They seemed pretty amicable too. When media asked her dad, how he felt meeting Meeraji after long gap, he cheerfully replied that he missed his friend and was happy to see her now. May be it was just an act but she felt her dad & mom were genuinely happy to meet eachother. When anchors invited Shaurya and Sonal for their ring exchange, Mehek chose to face the reality than running away from it. She stood in the front row near her dad and PD with a wide grin. Shaurya noticed her when she deftly moved in the crowd. She was wearing a maroon sleeveless velvet lehenga with gold embroidery and a maroon dupatta was pinned to her left shoulder. He tore his gaze to Sonal who looked like a queen in ivory shade saree. He complimented her beauty and took her to the stage. They exchanged rings and crowd applauded. Sonal quickly moved and pecked Shaurya's cheek. He was taken aback but smiled. "He is mine, just mine", may be that's what Sonal wanted to convey to all or just me, Mehek thought.

Both couples were greeted by guests, blessed by elders and candid snaps were captured. Mehek kept a brave face during ceremony, but her strength was draining out. She should have taken cue and exited after Nehal's function. She needed some lone time to steady herself or else she would breakdown. She slowly moved to the small rooms provided behind for guest to relax. On her way, she met Ajay, completely drunk. She was in no mood to entertain him especially when he was steamed. "Mehek, are you upset? Tell me , are you?", he asked coyly. She shook her head and walked ahead. He followed her. "I know you are upset. He doesn't deserve you. Don't worry , I am there for you", he tried to hold her arm. Mehek knew Ajay meant well, but unintentionally he was crossing the limits . She pushed his hand away and scolded him, "Ajay you are drunk, we will talk later when you are sober.". " It breaks me to see you like this. I am your friend , aren't I ? Let me give you jaddo ki chappi (magical hug)" he tried to hug her. Mehek pushed him away but he still cupped her faced and his hands brushed her shoulder. His grip was getting stronger and Mehek painfully realised that she was unable to shove him. She slapped him hard . He fell down gripping her dupatta. It tore the shoulder strap of her choli, exposing her upper body. She quickly held it at her shoulder but her choli was revolting to loosen from her body. "How dare you touch her ? I am gonna tear you limb to limb", they were startled by Shaurya's roar who pulled Ajay and bashed him giving a split lip. He snatched dupatta from Ajay and covered Mehek. She quickly restrained him from charging on Ajay, "Shaurya , Relax. Don't create a scene. Ajay is drunk. People might notice if we create a scene." she then turned to Ajay and shouted, "Leave NOW ". Ajay quickly retreated.

Shaurya turned to face Mehek. He was so furious on her to let Ajay escape without proper penance. He noticed that she was struggling to keep her blouse on her bust and transparent dupatta was scarcely helping to hide her swollen bosum. He quickly removed his blazer and draped on her. "Thanks Shaurya. But it won't help. I cannot roam around the hall with your blazer on and neither can you go back without it. ", Mehek said. He was angry that she was complaining however didn't fail to acknowledge her concern. "Come", he pulled her to the nearby green room and closed the door.

PRECAP : Mehrya alone in green room trying to fix Mehek's attire. Sonal followed by Svetlana Bua finding them in there.

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res πŸ˜‰
Wowww...Just loved the chapter kashish πŸ‘
I think that night mare and that flat visit wasn't on your mind...But u added before engagement so that we can start liking him back ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

That's really a great job ⭐️
Looking forward for the green room romance πŸ˜‰

PS : 14 chapters ended...it just looked you have just started this FF 😲😲
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update Kash. Looking forward to the next.
Thanks for the PM.
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shaurya finally realised taking revenge is not useful, Mehek tried to behave with him friendly. She is happy for him, but she couldn't see him getting engaged. Ajay peeke usko toh josh hi nehin tha what he was doing. Both Mehek & Shaurya inside the green room and Sonal coming towards them. Let's see happens now.

Emotional update, I felt bad for Mehek 😭

Thanks for PM

Vinu πŸ˜›
Edited by vimikrao - 7 years ago
Mayajac thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res
Unres😊

Wonderful update kashishπŸ‘

Fa a sec I thought the dream was reality😭..U gave me a high voltage shock😲

Mehak buying that flat nd mehrya's accidental meeting..😳

Happy to see sweet Shaurya..😳❀️
Poor Mahek witnessing her luv getting engaged to Sumone else😭😭

Sonal's peck on shaurya's cheek😑🀒

Ajay troubling Mahek😑

Shaurya helping Mahek nd giving her his blazer 😳

Mehrya in green roomπŸ€ͺ
Can't wait fa next chapter😳
Sonal nd sevtlana u better don disturb mehrya 😑😑

Thanq fa the PM dear πŸ€—

Edited by Mayajac - 7 years ago
Shazmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy to see changed Shaurya's.I wish he won't be khadoos Kumar again. Waiting for the next update.
stellaV thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update kashish πŸ‘
So, was that a bad timing on Shaurya's part? His heart decided to forgive mehak when he decided to get engaged πŸ˜• Mehak buying the house where they spent one of the most beautiful moments and destiny bringing them at the same place together again,when he has decided to move on, indication of a new beginning in their lives? Or may be return to that phase again.
You left us on a cliffhanger πŸ˜† I don't know main kaise wait kar paungi next update ka.
Thanks for the PM and please update soon 😊