Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Oh lord kash...

War an update ...full of emotions...
This shaurya is totally WICKED ...he was sweet and kind in
First few parts ...
He still loves her ...doesn't he ?!?!?
Tats y he cudnt see her weeping ...
The more he wud try to harm her / break her down officially ...
The more he will end up getting hurt ...
He was crystal clear abt this marriage to sonal..
But sonal is clear that she will make SHAURYA her's...!!
I'm so worried for mehak...
Precap sounds interesting...

Good job kash.

Thanks Thabs.
@bold : true he will get hurt more.
Mehek needs to watch out for Sonal. Well, hero saath mein hein to kiska darr.
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sudha_

Wow kashish.. 😊
Nice update..
Beautifully written.. ❀️
This Nehal.. 😑 playing nasty games to convince her family..
Poor mehak..she is feeling guilty that her sister has taken such a step bcause of her.. 😭
Shaurya still loves her..he couldn't see her weeping.. ❀️
True love never dies..
"No matter how angry you get, you always
end up forgiving the people you LOVE."..
😳
Precap sounds interesting..
waiting to see hw shaurya is gonna save mehak frm this Ajay..
continue soon dear
Thanks for the pm...
Lots of love..
Sudha.. ❀️

Thanks Sudha.πŸ˜› . I am so happy that you liked it.
@ bold: True, especially when mehek is not at fault.

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Handsome are you insane??!!!! Suicide drama?

It good your plan backfired in wanting to see Mahek suffer. Your heart didn't allow the shrewdness to win this time. It showed it true feelings. Kashish I'm loving this battle between the heart and mind πŸ€— let me thank you one time for including things I wanted for Shaurya. Thank you!!! πŸ€— ❀️

Harish knows Handsome's game really well but boy he didn't see that one coming with Sonal. What bad memories for everyone Shaurya you're truly the devil 😑. I hope you know you'll be the one to get hurt the most in this sick, twisted game of yours. Well played Mahek πŸ‘ he ended up being irritated with that phone call.

Kya? Sonal's is an obsessed psycho 😲 Her advice is super good though for someone with bad intentions. Shaurya you deserved that for all the wrongful things you're doing 😑 you're not even my Handsome anymore huff*

Screams in excitement! We got a precap πŸ€— Oh my my a scene similar to the club confrontation πŸ₯³ Handsome all I have to say to you is the heart wants what the heart wants. Song reference! πŸ˜†

Kashish beautifully written! I love every bit of it. It feels like a LMN movie πŸ˜‰ I hate the way Handsome is now but I will always love him 😳

Thanks Mel . Glad you liked it.
@bold1 : LoL.
More shades of Sonal's character will be revealed soon.
@bold2: You nailed it. It is similar to club scene except here Ajay not as low as they portrayed in ZKM. He got tipsy and didnt know what he was doing.
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Kashish you know what would be a good lesson for Handsome? Let everything go ahead as planned and when the truth about Sonal is revealed, let him be devastated! 😈 He wants to torment people's life and take revenge on Mahek? This is the perfect lesson for him 😑 😑 😑 Kameena

Oh my...my..
You hate him so much?? I will surely add few scenes in next chapter to make him sweeter so that you will fall in love with him again πŸ˜‰ . LoLπŸ˜†
sudha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Thanks Sudha.πŸ˜›. I am so happy that you liked it.
@ bold: True, especially when mehek is not at fault.

😊

Word Count: 0

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Kashish, thank you for the PM...Sorry again, i have a bucket full of sorries for all the ff writers on this forum coz i never reply to any of their updates on time! Sincere apologies dearπŸ˜ƒ Maaf ka r do
OK so Nehal is being played well at Shaurya's hands..I dont blame her she is very naive and in love, love tht Vicky isnt revengeful of the Sharmas and loves Nehal sincerely.
Shaurya - dont know what to say..tht suicide drama was stupid...pyscho!

I didnt think Sonal would be so wicked...I too had fallen for her innocence and pitied her coz i knew Shaurya would never love her the way he loves Mehak but but I am shocked seeing her true evil side...kinda liking Mehak in this story, she is so matured and practical.

Thank you once again for this brilliant chapter!!!!
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh no I m very late. 😲

This Shaurya is heartless who said in his heart Mehek lives no way he can't see anything beyond hatred & revenge 😑 he is hurting purposely Mehek & Sonal she is very cunning lady 😑 😑 idiot & gada kahinka can't he see in Mehek's eyes what she felt for him. 😑

I don't know what happens in engagement, Ajay will try to misbehave with her. 😲 & our saviour will jump in to the matter to solve it. 😑

Thanks for PM Kashish. πŸ‘

Vinu πŸ˜›
Edited by vimikrao - 7 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Hey Kashish, thank you for the PM...Sorry again, i have a bucket full of sorries for all the ff writers on this forum coz i never reply to any of their updates on time! Sincere apologies dearπŸ˜ƒ Maaf ka r do

OK so Nehal is being played well at Shaurya's hands..I dont blame her she is very naive and in love, love tht Vicky isnt revengeful of the Sharmas and loves Nehal sincerely.
Shaurya - dont know what to say..tht suicide drama was stupid...pyscho!

I didnt think Sonal would be so wicked...I too had fallen for her innocence and pitied her coz i knew Shaurya would never love her the way he loves Mehak but but I am shocked seeing her true evil side...kinda liking Mehak in this story, she is so matured and practical.

Thank you once again for this brilliant chapter!!!!

Thanks Shristi. πŸ˜ƒ
From most of the comments, I feel people have started hating Shaurya 😭. Next chapter was almost done, but making few changes so that he will show his sweet side again.
Will be updating soon

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimikrao

Oh no I m very late. 😲

This Shaurya is heartless who said in his heart Mehek lives no way he can't see anything beyond hatred & revenge 😑 he is hurting purposely Mehek & Sonal she is very cunning lady 😑 😑 idiot & gada kahinka can't he see in Mehek's eyes what she felt for him. 😑

I don't know what happens in engagement, Ajay will try to misbehave with her. 😲 & our saviour will jump in to the matter to solve it. 😑

Thanks for PM Kashish. πŸ‘

Vinu πŸ˜›

Thanks Vimi.
Oh my God , you too hate him so much. 😭 . Making few adjustments in next chapter causing 'Hrudaya Parivarthan' (change of heart) for Shaurya. Hope you will like him again.
@ bold: Yea, He never leaves any chances right (both here and ZKM track)

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Thanks Mel . Glad you liked it.
@bold1 : LoL.
More shades of Sonal's character will be revealed soon.
@bold2: You nailed it. It is similar to club scene except here Ajay not as low as they portrayed in ZKM. He got tipsy and didnt know what he was doing.

I do like it Kashish. Handsome revengeful side not liking at all but the story is really good so no complaints. Karma is giving Handsome tit for tat with Sonal πŸ˜† no complaints! There are shades to Sonal too like Handsome? Maybe they are meant to be given they are so similar? 😲 πŸ˜†

Oh thank you! Hehe I got it right whoop whoop. Club scene again yeah yeah Ajay isn't too bad in this one. Poor thing might get a beating if Handsome trips and goes beserk only fault is he's out of his senses. Even so, does that make it acceptable? Misbehaving with a woman is unforgivable whether sober or intoxicated. Such a thin line. Do update soon! 😳