Res

Hey kashish 😊
Gud mrng..
Thanq fa the PM..πŸ€—
Ll get back after reading

UnresπŸ˜ƒ

Nice update kashish...πŸ€—πŸ‘
Stupid nehal playing nasty tricks to convince her family...😑😲

Inner feelings can never b hidden Shaurya ji..It ll come out without our knowledge..Don try hard to hide ur feelings..U ll not succeed..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Shaurya's condition for the engagement😑...Poor Mahek😭..But Shaurya don forget that u ll b hurt to see her in pain..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‘

Sonal so devilish...😑😑

Precap s very interesting waiting to see hw Shaurya s gonna save Mahek nd hit Ajay...

Thanq fa the PM nd the wonderful chapter dear...πŸ€—

Thanks Maya.
@ bold: Yup, he will be hurt.
Though Sonal is wicked, she gave some good advice to help him move on. More of Sonal will be revealed soon.

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

I hate this Shaurya khanaa😑😑

His main intention is to hurt Mahek ... For which he can go till any extent 😑😑
Harish is able to decode him...
What is this Ajay upto now ...😑

Will he get engaged to Sonal or change his mind after the incident πŸ˜•

Pheww lot of questions running in mind now... Please update soon kashish the next Chapter ...

Thank u for the PM 😊

Thank Shams.
OMG you hate our heroπŸ₯±. Then i have to add some in next chapter to capture your love back.
Ajay ,basically he is harmless but when alcohol cud bringthe worst out of men (or women πŸ˜‰)

Shaurya will get engaged to Sonal 😭, he is determined. He has given his word to Sonal

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Thank Shams.
OMG you hate our heroπŸ₯±. Then i have to add some in next chapter to capture your love back.
Ajay ,basically he is harmless but when alcohol cud bringthe worst out of men (or women πŸ˜‰)

Shaurya will get engaged to Sonal 😭, he is determined. He has given his word to Sonal

Kash Nahiii tum aisa nahi kar Sakti 😲😲
Yeh engagement nahi ho Sakti 🀣
Ab Jaisy MehRya ki engagement ruk wayi thi Waisy yeh bhi rukwa do 😭😭😭

Ulloo ko waps seedha kardo πŸ˜›
When can I expect the next update πŸ˜‰
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kash, this has to be the most brilliant chapter I have ever read!
You had my emotions all over the place with this... I went from OMG😭 to W*F😑 from the opening paragraph to the next!. The deviousness of SK is incredible. I know I should be hating him for this, but I am finding his antics, although deplorable, a pleasure to read due to the fact that Mehek is so intertwined in him that he will never succeed in his planning for revenge against her. The "coldhearted" man he believed himself to be stumbled at the first sight of her tears...SK you have it badπŸ˜†

So he got what he wanted and threw his curveball by making it a dble engagementπŸ‘. Love this. And still Miss Mehek is not giving him the reaction he wantsπŸ˜†

The icing on the cake was his interaction with Sonal...pull on my heartstrings already Kash and make me feel so bad for her...but low and behold😲 Sonal is no one's collateral damage...oh Mr. Khanna what have you unleashed in herπŸ˜†

Kash I need another update: like soon and am not above begging. Please have pity on us and post again ASAP.

Thanks for the PM
Kelly
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Oh lord kash...
War an update ...full of emotions...
This shaurya is totally WICKED ...he was sweet and kind in
First few parts ...
He still loves her ...doesn't he ?!?!?
Tats y he cudnt see her weeping ...
The more he wud try to harm her / break her down officially ...
The more he will end up getting hurt ...
He was crystal clear abt this marriage to sonal..
But sonal is clear that she will make SHAURYA her's...!!
I'm so worried for mehak...
Precap sounds interesting...

Good job kash.

sudha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow kashish.. 😊
Nice update..
Beautifully written.. ❀️
This Nehal.. 😑 playing nasty games to convince her family..
Poor mehak..she is feeling guilty that her sister has taken such a step bcause of her.. 😭
Shaurya still loves her..he couldn't see her weeping.. ❀️
True love never dies..
"No matter how angry you get, you always
end up forgiving the people you LOVE.".. 😳
Precap sounds interesting..
waiting to see hw shaurya is gonna save mehak frm this Ajay..
continue soon dear
Thanks for the pm...
Lots of love..
Sudha.. ❀️
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Handsome are you insane??!!!! Suicide drama?
It good your plan backfired in wanting to see Mahek suffer. Your heart didn't allow the shrewdness to win this time. It showed it true feelings. Kashish I'm loving this battle between the heart and mind πŸ€— let me thank you one time for including things I wanted for Shaurya. Thank you!!! πŸ€— ❀️

Harish knows Handsome's game really well but boy he didn't see that one coming with Sonal. What bad memories for everyone Shaurya you're truly the devil 😑. I hope you know you'll be the one to get hurt the most in this sick, twisted game of yours. Well played Mahek πŸ‘ he ended up being irritated with that phone call.

Kya? Sonal's is an obsessed psycho 😲 Her advice is super good though for someone with bad intentions. Shaurya you deserved that for all the wrongful things you're doing 😑 you're not even my Handsome anymore huff*

Screams in excitement! We got a precap πŸ€— Oh my my a scene similar to the club confrontation πŸ₯³ Handsome all I have to say to you is the heart wants what the heart wants. Song reference! πŸ˜†

Kashish beautifully written! I love every bit of it. It feels like a LMN movie πŸ˜‰ I hate the way Handsome is now but I will always love him 😳
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Thank Shams.

Kashish you know what would be a good lesson for Handsome? Let everything go ahead as planned and when the truth about Sonal is revealed, let him be devastated! 😈 He wants to torment people's life and take revenge on Mahek? This is the perfect lesson for him 😑 😑 😑 Kameena
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Kash, this has to be the most brilliant chapter I have ever read!

You had my emotions all over the place with this... I went from OMG😭 to W*F😑 from the opening paragraph to the next!. The deviousness of SK is incredible. I know I should be hating him for this, but I am finding his antics, although deplorable, a pleasure to read due to the fact that Mehek is so intertwined in him that he will never succeed in his planning for revenge against her. The "coldhearted" man he believed himself to be stumbled at the first sight of her tears...SK you have it badπŸ˜†

So he got what he wanted and threw his curveball by making it a dble engagementπŸ‘. Love this. And still Miss Mehek is not giving him the reaction he wantsπŸ˜†

The icing on the cake was his interaction with Sonal...pull on my heartstrings already Kash and make me feel so bad for her...but low and behold😲 Sonal is no one's collateral damage...oh Mr. Khanna what have you unleashed in herπŸ˜†

Kash I need another update: like soon and am not above begging. Please have pity on us and post again ASAP.

Thanks for the PM
Kelly

Thanks Kelly. I am so happy that you liked it.
@bold : Mehek is strong enough not to give him satisfaction by reacting .
Working on next chapter, will be updating soon.πŸ˜ƒ
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Kash Nahiii tum aisa nahi kar Sakti 😲😲
Yeh engagement nahi ho Sakti 🀣
Ab Jaisy MehRya ki engagement ruk wayi thi Waisy yeh bhi rukwa do 😭😭😭

Ulloo ko waps seedha kardo πŸ˜›
When can I expect the next update πŸ˜‰

Sorry to disappoint you buddy but engagement will happen 😭. But dont worry , they haven't reached marriage. Lot of twists and turns will happen after betrothal.