Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Unres...

This Shaurya😕, I am so intrigued to know what he plans on doing. He is not giving away anything, but it is clear that he is very vulnerable as it pertains to Mehek.

Kash, I love how you portrayed the way he had to constantly reel in his reaction to her. She just had the ability to unnerve him, whether it be her unpredictable reactions, or having him remembering how it used to be.

I hope that at the very least, he doesn't come between the two love-birds, he may rue that immensely.

Looking forward to the next update to try and discern SK plans.

Thanks for the PM...I hope another update is coming soon😊

Kelly

Thanks Kelly. Glad you liked it.
Working on next chapter. Based on everyone's feedback , I'm planning to add Sonal's PoV too (a brief one)
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayajac

Hey kashish😊

Beautiful chapters👏

Hope Shaurya doesn't create more problems fa Vicky nd nehal nd separate them..

Shaurya s eyeing mahek😉

Poor Mahek feeling bad Wen Shaurya tells he s getting engaged😭

I miss that old sweet Shaurya pls give him back soon kashish😭

I badly wan sonal to reject Shaurya...

Update soon dear

Thanks fa the pm🤗

Thanks Maya.
Yea i feel from comments that all are missing sweet Shaurya. For sure, I will try to put his glimpses in upcoming chapters 😉. Sonal's PoV is also planned.
Do keep reading and post your comments

Mayajac thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Thanks Maya.
Yea i feel from comments that all are missing sweet Shaurya. For sure, I will try to put his glimpses in upcoming chapters 😉. Sonal's PoV is also planned.
Do keep reading and post your comments

Wow I'm getting to see sweet Shaurya😳 excited..

My like button s not working😭

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Handsome these minds games it will only blow up in your face. Mark my words. Mahek still has an affect on him. Try keeping your revenge mode in check all the time Handsome smirk* Sooner or later you'll fall for Laddoo once again. Harder this time cause she's the girl you always wished for 😉
Poor Vicky and Nehal are being used though 😭I hope their love wins over this war Shaurya created. I want them to be happy whilst Handsome is battling his feelings for Mahek. That'll be fun. Make both of them see the life they could have had and yearn for it. I want them pining for each other 😈

Kashish! I love this update. I can't wait for the jealously to kick in for both of them. The awaiting Tashan
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kashish iam waiting for the next update 😭
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Handsome these minds games it will only blow up in your face. Mark my words. Mahek still has an affect on him. Try keeping your revenge mode in check all the time Handsome smirk* Sooner or later you'll fall for Laddoo once again. Harder this time cause she's the girl you always wished for 😉

Poor Vicky and Nehal are being used though 😭I hope their love wins over this war Shaurya created. I want them to be happy whilst Handsome is battling his feelings for Mahek. That'll be fun. Make both of them see the life they could have had and yearn for it. I want them pining for each other 😈

Kashish! I love this update. I can't wait for the jealously to kick in for both of them. The awaiting Tashan

Thanks Mel.
@ bold: Nailed it 😉
Updating new chapter soon
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Kashish iam waiting for the next update 😭

My sweet Shams🤗
Will be updating soon
KashishJ thumbnail

CHAPTER 13

Mehek was numb as she sat on the bench and hugged herself. The beep-beeps of life saving machines or doctors rushing in & out of ICU didn't affect her. Her pale kurta was splashed with her sibling's blood. She was thrown deep into pit of guilt. Nehal was her responsibility and still she couldn't prevent the disaster. For past few days, they were in Sharma house trying to convince their dad. He was not at all bending. An alliance with Khanna family was impossible for him. Although he now knew about Karunaji's truth and felt guilty about his past behaviour, his experience in life made him believe that sending his daughter to same home will not be right. On the other hand, Vicky and Shaurya too had tough time convincing Karuna. Ironically , she too had same thoughts, an alliance with Sharmas was not desirable. Mehek kept a close eye on Nehal to ensure that she won't take any drastic steps like eloping. But today morning when she came to give her tea, she found Nehal with her left wrist slashed.

At Khanna house, Vicky hurried to Shaurya's side to inform about Nehal. "Relax, Vicky. It's all planned. Nehal is safe. It was me who asked her to this suicide drama", Shaurya told calmly. "How dare you? How dare you play with her life? What if something would have happened to her?" ,Vicky was furious. "Do you think I would risk anyone's life, especially Nehal's life. She was supposed to make a small cut on one of her wrists without damaging any veins. She did the same. The rest of the part was played my doctor pal , who is treating her now.", he retorted. Vicky sat down with his head on his hand. "Vicky relax. We have been trying for days to convince Ma and Harish Sharma, yet all our efforts were futile. I think Nehal's suicide drama will help us to convince both sides". "I don't know bhai. I just can't see her in pain", Vicky sobbed. Shaurya's heart ached at his brother's state but he was determined.

Shaurya and Vicky came to meet Nehal's doctor. "She is fine, Shaurya. No veins were cut. She is a smart girl. As we asked her, cut was not deep but enough to cause blood spill to scare all. I admitted her in ICU and told her family that next few hours are critical", doctor conveyed. Shaurya had paid him well enough to lie through the teeth. Vicky rushed towards ICU to meet Nehal. Shaurya saw Harish Sharma and greeted him politely. "Sir, I don't understand , why are you elders so adamant? Today Nehal was saved but what about tomorrow?", Shaurya asked. Harish looked at him silently. "Sir, this has to end. Vicky and Nehal love each other. Let us all keep our grievances aside for their future" he acted to be earnest. Harish had no other way, her daughter has forced him to accept defeat. He nodded and agreed to meet Khannas soon.

Shaurya looked for Mehek and found her on bench outside ICU. She was motionless but tears adorned her cheeks. Prime aim of his hospital visit was to enjoy her devastated status. He couldn't leave without relishing it. "Mehek", on hearing his voice, she looked up. She covered her mouth and broke into vigorous sobs with tears gushing from her innocent eyes. He winced in her pain. Involuntarily he knelt and grabbed her shoulders, "Mehek, please don't weep. Nehal is fine. Nothing will happen to her. Please don't cry. Everything will be ok. You know I can't see you like this. Please don't do this me". Shaurya was astonished at his own reaction. He came to gain pleasure out her despair but instead ended up consoling her. Realization dawned on him , he quickly stood away from her. Mehek too gathered herself , wiped her tears and politely thanked him for his support. He took his leave from Sharmas. He peeped through the ICU door and saw Nehal & Vicky. Two people in love with each other; comforting, consoling & reassuring one another. He was happy for them and at the same time envious of them. On his way out, he asked himself, Am I still stuck in my past? Am I still the same Majnu Khanna? Why did I feel so bad when Mehek was in pain? Why can't I be enjoy her pain?. "No , I am not the same. I have changed. I would have done the same if it was Sonal, Nehal or Mrs Alfresco. Any well-bred man would have done the same to a damsel in distress. It was nothing specific for Mehek." he assured himself. "Focus Shaurya, you need to find innovative ways to make her pay without affecting you." he roared once he was alone in his car.

Few weeks passed away. Nehal was back home. Neither Mehek nor Harish showed any affection to her. They were hurt by her act to take her own life. PD came to stay with them, she too was angry at Nehal but was not aloof.

Eventually the day came when Harish had to meet Khanna family. Mehek knew her dad was tensed. She offered to accompany him but he refused. "I know Shaurya very well, Mehek. He wants to take revenge. Nehal foolishly has pushed us all to this difficult position. I can only hope that humiliating me, will quench his thirst to avenge and Nehal will be spared", Harish told. "Dad, please don't worry. Vicky is a good guy. And I know very well that Karuna Ma'am will never let anything befall on Nehal", Mehek consoled him.

Scene at Khanna house was pretty awkward. Harish and Karuna didn't speak much. Shaurya was standing tall behind his mother. He was no longer the shy boy who anxiously waited for her mother and Harish's approval for his wedding . Harish noticed that he had grown up to a man; a clever , ruthless , daring man. Harish could read satisfaction of a hunter in his eyes, one who had trapped his prey and waiting for his turn to play with it before finishing it off. "C'mon unless you talk, we can't discuss anything", Shaurya tried to charm them. "What is there to talk? You kids have decided everything. There is no point of us talking", Karuna retorted. "Ma, please don't say like that. You both will understand later that it was right decision, when you will see Vicky & Nehal living happily together", Shaurya was able to drive his point . " So let's get to the point. It will better to get them engaged soon, may be in a week." he suggested and Harish agreed. "It needs to be a grand function. Since I want everything to be perfect , my team will take care of everything. You just give us the guest list from your side", Shaurya shared his plans. Harish nodded. "Well, I have just one request to you , Sir", Shaurya conveyed. Harish was expecting it. He knew Shaurya had played his cards well and had upper hand. Only thing left was to know what he wanted ? Harish's wealth, business partnership or public apology ? All Harish could hope and pray was that he won't ask Mehek. "Tell me, Shaurya. I am all ears" he replied calmly. " We brothers will get engaged during same ceremony. Oh, incase I forgot to mention, I am getting engaged to Sonal. Your EX-WIFE's daughter" Shaurya smirked. It was an unexpected blow to Harish. It meant coming face to face with Meera during his daughter's betrothal. Besides, he knew it will crush Mehek. Harish was well aware of her feelings for Shaurya. Seeing him engaged to Sonal will be so difficult for her. Harish faced an equally baffled Karuna. She threw a questioning glare at Shaurya. He explained, "The publicity and media coverage we get from it will help us a lot. Harish Sir understands it very well, don't you? And what more evident way to show the world that we have buried the hatchet and all is well between both families". Harish stood up and said "I will think about it and let you know".

Harish felt extremely weak when he reached home. He quickly retreated to his study to avoid questions from PD and his girls. After some time, Mehek dared to intrude and he shared everything with her. "Dad, I feel it's time to forget the past. Sooner or later you have to face mother. Sooner the better. And don't worry about me. Over these years , you gave me enough freedom & support to be a strong women. I will manage well.", Mehek told him. She swiftly took his phone and dialed Shaurya. "Hello, Harishji" Shaurya attended. "Shaurya, this is Mehek. I called to inform you on dad's behalf that he agrees to your condition. Just fix the date and inform us soon. I will mail you the guest lists from our side" she conveyed formally. Shaurya was irked at her matter of fact tone. "Hope you will include your bulletwala boyfriend too in it". She laughed softly and said "If you are referring to Ajay, then yes, he & his family will be invited. He is a good friend and my business partner". "Don't you congratulate me, Mehek" he provoked her. "I will personally felicitate you both on the day of your engagement" she said. "I will wait for you eagerly" he smirked. He disconnected his call and turned only to find Sonal standing near of him. "Hi Sonal. When did you come?", he asked nervously . "Just few minutes back. We were supposed to go for dinner today", Sonal replied softly. Shaurya felt extremely guilty. In his plan to get back at Mehek, he was being unfair to Sonal. He recalled his last meeting with Sonal.

Flashback. @ Meera's house. Shaurya with Sonal in the rose garden.

"Sonal , can I be honest with you ? ", Shaurya asked. She nodded. " Untill recently, I had no plans to settle down. Last couple of years have been difficult for me. I achieved a lot but lost a part of me too. Don't misunderstand that I am getting married just for the sake of Ma . However I don't want to give you any false hopes. I like you Sonal, you are a good friend . I promise I will be sincere to you and respect you always. Our marriage will be based on trust and friendship. But I cannot promise my love for you. Maybe over the time, I may eventually or worst case I still won't." he paused to check her response. "Sonal, I hope you understood what I want to convey". "I do, Shaurya. I won't be bluffing if I say I understand you completely" Sonal took few minutes as Saurya gazed at her, " I liked you a lot Shaurya. I never knew when my friendship turned to love. By the time I realised it, you were betrothed to... I was hurt deeply but was happy that atleast you found your love. Then suddenly those unfortunate events happened and you left". Shaurya was about to open his mouth but Sonal gestured him to allow her to continue. " I have no demands or expectations. I am happy that you are back in my life and your companionship and truthfulness is enough for me. Being with you means the world for me"

Flashback ends

"Give me few minutes , I will get ready and we will leave soon", he said in a hurry. "Let it be Shaurya. Maybe another time", she tried to smile."Sonal, please, don't do this. I am really sorry." he apologized. Sonal slowly moved to him and touched his cheeks, "I never had any expectation besides your friendship, Shaurya. Although I do have hope that one day we will be happy together. It can only happen when you drain her out of your system"." I don't love her, I hate her to the core", he quickly move away from Sonal avoiding her eyes. "Seems like you are trying to convince yourself rather than me" she accused, "Anyways, Love or Hate, both are deeply cradled in our hearts. You need to treat Mehek like an entity for which you don't have any emotions. Unless you do that she will linger between us and you won't be loyal to me". "What do you want from me?" Shaurya came near her and grabbed her. "Stop hating her. Don't feel anything for her. Close all doors of your heart for her. Allow me to come to your life. I promise Shaurya, you will never be hurt", she moved closer to kiss him. Shaurya was thoughtful, Sonal will soon be his wife and there is nothing wrong being intimate with her. His body, his name and his identity will belong to her. But he was unsure about his heart, it was cramped with hatred for Mehek that it still belonged to her. He turned his face to avoid her lips "I am sorry, Sonal. I can't. I need some time. It's better that you leave now.". He picked up intercom and informed his driver to drop Sonal home.

While Sonal was on her way, she got Shaurya's text " Sorry for everything. Let's meet for dinner tomorrow. Will pick you at 7. I promise.". Sonal smiled wickedly and thought "You will be MINE. I know, it will take time. I don't mind waiting. Eventually you will mine. I just need to be sure to scrap HER out of your heart and soul forever.".

PRECAP

Engagement function. Mehek keeps a brave face during ceremony, but retreats to quite zone to steady herself. Drunk Ajay finds her, though not intentionally but misbehaves with her, pulls down her dupatta. Shaurya furiously witness it and rushes to Mehek's side.

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mayajac thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res
Hey kashish 😊
Gud mrng..
Thanq fa the PM..🤗
Ll get back after reading

Unres😃

Nice update kashish...🤗👏
Stupid nehal playing nasty tricks to convince her family...😡😲

Inner feelings can never b hidden Shaurya ji..It ll come out without our knowledge..Don try hard to hide ur feelings..U ll not succeed..😉😆

Shaurya's condition for the engagement😡...Poor Mahek😭..But Shaurya don forget that u ll b hurt to see her in pain..😉😡

Sonal so devilish...😡😡

Precap s very interesting waiting to see hw Shaurya s gonna save Mahek nd hit Ajay...

Thanq fa the PM nd the wonderful chapter dear...🤗

Edited by Mayajac - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hate this Shaurya khanaa😡😡
His main intention is to hurt Mahek ... For which he can go till any extent 😡😡
Harish is able to decode him...
What is this Ajay upto now ...😡

Will he get engaged to Sonal or change his mind after the incident 😕

Pheww lot of questions running in mind now... Please update soon kashish the next Chapter ...

Thank u for the PM 😊
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago