Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Kash yeh kya kardiya πŸ₯Ί...
Merae bhai ko yahan bhi khadoos bana diya πŸ˜’...
He has changed a hell lot...
And the other side Vicky is heart broken abt knowing the truth nehal is mehak's sister ...
Y do I feel like karuna knews sumthing abt mehak ...which shaurya doesn't πŸ˜•
And he is ready to marry sonal ...just to make mehak jealous 😲
And y in the world he wants take an revenge now ...y not then πŸ˜•
Was he waiting to be powerful enuf in his business and wealth ...???
I feel so sad for mehak πŸ˜” ..
I'm not getting good vibes regarding the future plot of ur update ...coz I got an hunch how wud they be cuming πŸ₯Ί
Do conti soon...
You it well ⭐️
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Kash yeh kya kardiya πŸ₯Ί...

Merae bhai ko yahan bhi khadoos bana diya πŸ˜’...
He has changed a hell lot...
And the other side Vicky is heart broken abt knowing the truth nehal is mehak's sister ...
Y do I feel like karuna knews sumthing abt mehak ...which shaurya doesn't πŸ˜•
And he is ready to marry sonal ...just to make mehak jealous 😲
And y in the world he wants take an revenge now ...y not then πŸ˜•
Was he waiting to be powerful enuf in his business and wealth ...???
I feel so sad for mehak πŸ˜” ..
I'm not getting good vibes regarding the future plot of ur update ...coz I got an hunch how wud they be cuming πŸ₯Ί
Do conti soon...
You it well ⭐️

Thanks Thabs.
@ bold: yep he was waiting for the right time.

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 12

Vicky was pacing restlessly across his room. Ma has pushed him to a difficult position. He didn't want to stay back and give chance to meet Nehal. Yet he has to stay for Bhai''s sake. He wasn't sure about Bhai's reaction. After Mehek broke Bhai's heart, Vicky always stayed away from rich girls. Nehal never told him about her family, he never asked either. He felt betrayed and guilty at the same time. He too was at fault as he didn't probe into her background. He was blind in love, just like Bhai. He loved her so much and believed that she was the one for him. Her songs had depth and soul. He couldn't believe that she played him. "Why did you do it, Nehal?", he shouted.

Vicky heard knock at his door and opened it. Nehal barged in before he could stop her. "Vikrant, please listen to me. Let me explain" she tried to speak. "I don't want to hear anything Nehal. You should have told me about everything , atleast when you knew I was serious about us and planned to meet your family. Can you blame if I feel that Sharma sisters have played dirty game on me ?" , he accused her. "I can say the same about you. Why didn't you tell me that you were Shaurya Khanna's brother. I can also doubt that you were playing games with us. But we both know these allegations are untrue. I wanted you to love me for what I am and not for my family status and money. That's the only reason , I kept it as secret" she explained. Vicky was able to see her point yet refused to give in. "Nehal, please leave now. Mera dimaag bahut garam hai (My head is boiling). I can't think straight and I am afraid I will say something that will hurt you. I will call you later" he said. Tearfully Nehal walked out of his room, "Please do not punish me for mistakes of others. I deserve better. We deserve better" she conveyed before reaching the door.

Vicky and Nehal were shocked to see Shaurya at the door. "Hello Nehal, How are you?", he asked politely. Her eyes were brimmed with tears. "Nehal , sweetie, please don't cry. People are watching. What will they think? Vicky, take her inside" he said firmly. Vicky was shocked by his Bhai sudden appearance and obeyed him. Once they were settled in his room Shaurya started the conversation. "Vicky , I am hurt that you didn't inform about it earlier. It hurts me to think that you didn't trust me enough to share it with me". "Bhai , I am sorry. I thought Ma was right and it is better to keep you away from all this", Vicky replied thinking that Karuna already told it to Shaurya. Shaurya took a moment to absorb the truth that his mother knew about it all. He wasn't surprised, she always supported Mehek. "Vicky, I have nothing against Nehal. Nehak always supported me. Infact , I don't have anything against Sharma family now. It was long time ago and all that is now water under the bridge. I don't know why all of you are worried that I will hold it against your relationship." Shaurya slowly went near Nehal, "Nehal , I promise if your love is true then I will do whatever possible to unite you both". Nehal happily thanked by hugging him. "Bhai, are you sure ? Even if you agree, I am not sure Ma or Sharma family will agree", Vicky pointed out. Shaurya shot a quick glance at him and replied, "I will be able to convince Ma. Well about Sharma's, I will try to talk to them from my end but Nehal I will need your help here." he informed. Nehal agreed. "Now that everything is settled, Nehal can you wait for us in lobby. I need some time with Vicky" Shaurya requested.

When they were alone, Vicky questioned Shaurya, "Bhai, what's all this? If this your plan for revenge, I don't want any part of it and won't allow Nehal to be pulled into it". Shaurya gazed at Vicky, he could see his old self in Vicky. Madly in love with his lady love, ready to sacrifice anything to keep her away from harm's way. He realized, Vicky's true love for Nehal. He has to deal it carefully without hurting Vicky. He scolded him, " I am ashamed of you Vicky. How could you be so gullible and fall in love with someone without properly knowing about her ?". "I guess it runs in our family. Ma, you and now finally me, all followed same path", Vicky retorted. "I didn't lie when I said I have nothing against Nehal. It is also truth that I can't tolerate Sharmas. At the same time , I know how it feels to be heart broken and be away from the person you love most. I don't want you to go through that pain", he told earnestly. "Bhai, ...I .. I don't know what to do ?"Vicky was confused. "Vicky, my dear bro. Let me handle it. I will talk to Nehal's family . May be all will work out" he consoled.

Nehal and Shaurya drove to Mehek's house. "I am bit surprised that you readily agreed to our relationship.",Nehal told hesitantly. "I was angry but I have moved on. I am getting engaged to Sonal. I believe Mehek has also moved on", Shaurya suggested anxiously. Nehel didn't want to spill much about her Di"s personal life , "Well, she has done well in her career. She along with Ajayji runs restaurant here. It's pretty famous here, they are planning to expand it". Mention of another man with Mehek made him angry but he masked it. They reached Mehek's home but she was not there. "Maybe Di is still working, I will get keys from neighbor aunty", Nehal left. Shaurya sat on a chair in the portico and waited for her. A few minutes later, he hear a bullet arriving and heard Mehek's voice. A voice, he yearned to hear. Unfortunately she was busy conversing with another man. "Thank you, Ajay, for dropping me safely here" she thanked him cheerfully. "C'mon Mehek. You stayed back just for me. This is the least I could do. Let me drop you till door" Ajay offered. "No , No, Not needed. You are getting late. We will meet tomorrow" she quickly tried to avoid him. Finally after much coaxing , Ajay left. Mehek quickly came to her door and was opening it when she heard his voice , "Yeh bina poonch wala langoor kahan se mila?". Mehek froze. She had imagined a thousand times , how she will react when she saw him again. None of those scenes helped her. She prayed for strength and replied cheerfully without facing him " Hi Shaurya. Good to see you too." Shaurya grew furious. No shock, No Oh expression, No bewilderment, instead she was being polite and pleasant to him. Still the proper classy Mehek. Wont she change a bit, he thought. Well, she did change a bit. She has put of few kgs, now her curves were more accentuated and he had never seem her in such skin hugging knee length jeans & T shirt. She has shortened her hair and it loosely fell on her shoulders without proper brushing. The Mehek he knew was very conscious about her appearance and attire, especially to be claded in traditional wear. "Are you done checking me out? " she asked playfully. "Excuse me!!! I wasn't " he retorted. Focus Shaurya, he scolded himself. You are not here to meet your old lover but your current enemy, he decided in his mind. She opened the door and invited him inside.

M: "Shall I offer you something ? Beer?"

S:" No thanks. I quit drinking. Coffee will be fine. Without sugar"

M:" Really ? You left sugar ? "

He just smirked and Mehek realized how much she missed his killer smiles. Yet she felt it was incomplete , his eyes were not reflecting the same. She served him coffee and sat across him with a bottle of beer.

S:" So beer ha? Nayi sangat ka effect ? (effect of new friends ?)"

M:"Nope, Love ka effect", seeing his baffled expression she corrected " Love for Zindagi ka effect. You need to live each moment happily, you never know what will happen next".

S:"Like your ex-fiance coming at your door step when you are being dropped by you current boyfriend" he tried to be bitter. However Mehek laughed out loud, threatening to spill her beer around.

M:"I must say , you still got good sense of humor. Other than that lot of changes. No non-sense hair style. Well cut suit. Carefully chosen accessories. By the way, I love the beard, it suits you well."

S:"It was suggested by my English girlfriend. She loved its pricking when we used to get intimate"

Anger flashed in her eyes. She lost her cool avatar for a moment. Gotcha Mehek, Shaurya mused. Finally some reaction and he got her weak spot. She still felt jealous of other women in his life.

M:" So coming to the point. I presume, your little brother sought your help and you flew down within hours to aid him"

S:"Vicky , didn't tell me anything. Infact he was ready to end it all and turn back to London"

M:"Doesn't surprise me." Shaurya pretended that he missed her murmur.

S:" Nehal and Vicky love each other. They deserve their happily ever after. Whatever happened in past should not be hindrance for their story. We don't have any issues from our side. Now the deicision is with you, Sharmas"

Mehek was puzzled. She was relieved to hear it yet she felt there is more than it meets the eye.

M:"I cannot commit here. It's dad's decision. I can only promise to try maximum to convince him".

Shaurya remembered her words from their last meeting , "I promise, I will make everything right between you & dad. Give me few days, his anger will cool down and he will see through it to realise the truth. You know him as much as I do. I am sure he will be convinced and everything will be as it was before." He felt her eyes were questioning him, "why didn't you trust me and stayed back?". God, is she trying to make me guilty? You can't Mehek Sharma. It was you who broke my heart. I am not guilty of anything. Shaurya became resolute and focused.

S:" Okay Mehek. But mind you if he doesn't agree and Nehal decides to be with Vicky, then nobody can stop them. They will have full support from me."

Mehek recalled those same words, "No one can stop us once you have decided to be with me. Now the ball is in your court. Choice is yours". The way he kissed her passionately to silence her protests. Oh Shaurya, we could have had everything, she thought painfully. He sensed her thoughts and could read her mind. He felt vulnerable, his determination wavered. He quickly turned to avoid her eyes and kept his card on table.

S:"I will be India for few more days. I hope you will call me in couple of days. After all, well being of younger siblings are our responsibilities" , he completed in a business-like manner and prepared to leave.

Mehek quickly gulped her beer. Her heart was jabbed by his attitude.

M:"What's in it for you Mr. Shaurya Khanna? Besides the well-being of your baby brother. Why do I have a nagging feeling that there is more to it? "

Shaurya felt tinge of satisfaction. His vulnerableness vanished and clever mode was turned on.

S:"You know Mehek, you are lot like your mother , Meera Aunty. You are getting good at reading people. She will be so happy when I convey it to her." he told her cheerfully. "Oh, before you ask. I am getting engaged to Sonal. "

Mehek gripped her bottle so hard but kept her wide smile intact.

M:" That's great news. Congrats. Finally Meeraji found apt guy for her sweet Sonal."

S:"I have indeed moved on. A life with Sonal is something that I am looking forward to. You, your dad or our past , don't matter to me anymore. So stop racking your brains that I have some hidden agenda." he said calmly and left.

They found Nehak waiting at the portico , she thought of giving them some space than barging in. Shaurya patted Nehal to assure all is well. He said bye to them and started his car. He turned back and saw smiling face of Nehal and Mehek (though a confused one) . "Smile as much as you want Sharmas , soon it will be all over", he thought while waving at them.

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
History is repeating again...
Such cold vibes between them ...😲
What's cooking in Shaurya's mind ??
Is he really planning for both of them to get married or just want to insult Sharma's 😲😲

Well written update Kashish...⭐️
Waiting for the next one..
Thnx for the PM πŸ˜‰
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Unres...

This ShauryaπŸ˜•, I am so intrigued to know what he plans on doing. He is not giving away anything, but it is clear that he is very vulnerable as it pertains to Mehek.

Kash, I love how you portrayed the way he had to constantly reel in his reaction to her. She just had the ability to unnerve him, whether it be her unpredictable reactions, or having him remembering how it used to be.

I hope that at the very least, he doesn't come between the two love-birds, he may rue that immensely.

Looking forward to the next update to try and discern SK plans.

Thanks for the PM...I hope another update is coming soon😊

Kelly
Edited by crtkelly - 7 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Kash...oh mine shaurya has pure evil intensions ...
Old habit never die ...he was checking her out haan πŸ˜‰
shaurya really wants his brother to be with his lady love ?? Or he has sum crooked plan ?? πŸ˜•
I'm feeling bad for mehak...I think shaurya is gonna make her jealous by getting engaged to sonal in front of her ??
Oh god wat is running in his evil mind 😑...
Kash really lovely effort with describing the contrasting updates...
How the smart & sweet shaurya changed to devil and
khadoos ..
And how the practical mehak changed to full of life...
Very well done buds...
stellaV thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice update Kashish 😊 Shaurya is behaving opposite to his natural instincts i.e of a humble, emotional guy. He has put on a mask citing some harsh circumstances in life. I'm curious till when he will be able to keep this mask on. Being away from mehak made him averse to thinking rationally but once he is close to her and going to see her daily, can we expect him to go for some deep thinking about the situations of past. Great one, i'm hardly able to wait for the next part. Update it soon and thanks a lot for the PM 😊
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok now I am scared of this Shaurya Kashish ..
What is going on his mind ...
You craft the story so well ... keeps us readers on tenterhooks ..
Awesome
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shaurya what are you doing 😑 he is doing only to take revenge from Sharma's otherwise usko kya padi hai Nehal ki. 😲 he didn't like other guys name with Mehek but he was hurting her purposely idiot 😑 and he was checking her out πŸ˜† seriously, ab Mehek weight put on kiya ho ya reduce kiya ho kya farak padtha hai. πŸ˜‰ he has a audacity to tell her that he is getting engaged with Sonal on her face. 😑 Shaurya tu itna kameena kaise hogaya. 😲 poor Mehek she is still loving him and felt bad when she heard he is is moved on 😭 😭 .

Chai dekh the hein aur kya kya karega khadoos 😲

Sorry I m late but nice update πŸ‘

Thanks for PM
Vinu
Edited by vimikrao - 7 years ago
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Shaurya has changed so much...a complete 360 degree turn of his character. When he assured Nehal and Vicky tht he will get them married, I was sure tht he doesnt have nay hidden motives but with the last line, is he planning something against the Sharmas? I agree his hatred for Mehak and her father but Nehal is no way responsible for all that and he shouldnt' punish her at all. I really liked the part where Vicky confronted Shuarya directly regarding his motives of getting him married to Nehal...happy that he loves Nehal truly and cares for her n doesnt wanna see her hurt!
Thanks for the PM Kashish!!!