KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Res...Luv u Kash πŸ€—

I take my words back...I hate you kashish...You made me cry 😭😭
What has he turned into 😲
So many changes in 2 year's...
On top of that why is he planning a sudden trip to India...To make her jealous...He could have done it before also...I want my sweet Khanna back...😭

Love the way you have changed both the characters it's a tough job but you wrote it so well ...I can imagine the scenes playing in front of my eyes...

Well done Kash... Waiting for the next update...

PS :

Thanks Shams.
PS : I love you too. Tere bin kaise jiyooon πŸ˜‰
I hope you will like future tashans too.
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Khadoos for you!! Handsome so you are in charge of a music company? Nice. Kashish brilliant portrayal of Shaurya as Khadoos. I love it!

Poor Vicky is caught in a web. Auntie Karuna concerns are valid. She knows Handsome so well. Its crazy how everyone knows the truth about Vicky and Nehal in their own way.

Sonal will be so happy to know Handsome agreed for marriage. But how saddening she'll be pawn in his twisted game for revenge. I hope his hatred for Mahek melts after time and the magnetic pull reignite the flame. Handsome is right about one thing. Sonal life will be ruined in all this. Not fair to her. Not fair to all of them! Handsome, Mahek, Vicky and Nehal too...

Waiting for the next Kashish
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Khadoos for you!! Handsome so you are in charge of a music company? Nice. Kashish brilliant portrayal of Shaurya as Khadoos. I love it!

Poor Vicky is caught in a web. Auntie Karuna concerns are valid. She knows Handsome so well. Its crazy how everyone knows the truth about Vicky and Nehal in their own way.

Sonal will be so happy to know Handsome agreed for marriage. But how saddening she'll be pawn in his twisted game for revenge. I hope his hatred for Mahek melts after time and the magnetic pull reignite the flame. Handsome is right about one thing. Sonal life will be ruined in all this. Not fair to her. Not fair to all of them! Handsome, Mahek, Vicky and Nehal too...

Waiting for the next Kashish

Thanks Mel.
@ bold: Unavoidable i guess.
Sonal will have her own story, but yeah right now it looks like she will be collateral damage
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG how Shaurya has become he is one step ahead of our shows Shaurya 😑 he is going India & agreed to get married Sonal only to make jealous Mehek & to show her he is moved on.. 😑

But nice update after long πŸ‘

Thanks for PM Kashish.

Vinu
Edited by vimikrao - 7 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimikrao

OMG how Shaurya has become he is one step ahead of our shows Shaurya 😑 he is going India & agreed to get married Sonal only to make jealous Mehek & to show her he is moved on.. 😑

But nice update after long πŸ‘

Thanks for PM Kashish.

Vinu

Thanks Vinu.
Glad you like it
sudha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update kashish.. 😊
Interesting plot..can't wait to know what shaurya will do nw..nd he agreed fr marriage wid sonal just to make mehak jealous.. πŸ˜†
Khadoos shaurya back..Tashan mode on.. πŸ˜‰
Anxious to know what he is gonna do coming India..
Eagerly waiting fr next update..continue soon dear.. 😊 ❀️
Edited by sudha_ - 7 years ago
naz450 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing as per usual ...can't wait for the next update
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudha_

Nice update kashish.. 😊
Interesting plot..can't wait to know what shaurya will do nw..nd he agreed fr marriage wid sonal just to make mehak jealous.. πŸ˜†
Khadoos shaurya back..Tashan mode on.. πŸ˜‰
Anxious to know what he is gonna do coming India..
Eagerly waiting fr next update..continue soon dear.. 😊 ❀️

Thanks Sudha.
Working on next chapter will update soon
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Edited😊

Kash, I was so excited to see that you had posted just in time for my morning break.

Our Khadoos is back with a (not to mention forπŸ˜•) vengeance. You penned his attitude so well, I can visualize him going through the paces of your chapter. Poor Karuna, I feel so sorry for her, lamenting the loss of her sweet son😭. And Vicky and Nehal, what a predicament they find themselves in when they seem to compliment each other so well. .I love that they had collaborated so much to make his first album.

The one thing that doesn't sit well with me is poor Sonal, who will unwittingly become a pawn in the game of revenge that SK is about to initiate. No woman deserves that, and I wonder how she will react to this knowledge.

Please update soon, am anxious to see what happens once our villain arrives back in India.

Thanks for the PM!

Thanks Kelly.
Sonal will have a side track story of her own.
@ bold : Villain . LoLπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
sudha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Thanks Sudha.
Working on next chapter will update soon

😊

Word Count: 0