Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh my god Kashish ALL India Radio came and did that drama .. bloody buffoon ..
Absolutely emotional parts 7-8... I understand Mehak's dilemma but I so wish she goes with SHaurya
Beautiful writing ... now I am just 2 parts behind
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok so I have finally caught up
Must I say this is absolutely brilliant.
You have got the characters not at the same point as the show but given them such a realistic back story that can explain the Tashan the love and the hurt .
And now poor Vicky and Nehal too are also caught in the same web ...looking forward to meet the new Shaurya Khanna...their tashan and love and longing will be unbelievable
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaara2212

oh Mehek has changed so much however, she is the same as far as her love for shauraya is concerned.. i guess she realized it when Shauraya left...
but our shaurya is totally changed.. waiting for next 😊

Thanks Zaara.
Yup, Mehek changed for good but Shaurya will be in Khadoos avatar. will post next chapter soon.
Edited by KashishJ - 7 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: stellaV

Woww kashish. That was a great one. Missed shaurya πŸ˜” This is like a complete role reversal, mehak being the emotional one this time. Waiting for the day when they come face to face. will be interesting to see how shaurya resists his feelings for her. Vicky is Nehal's bf, this angle made this story more interesting. Waiting for the next part dear 😊 Update soon. And thanks for the PM 😊

Thanks Stella.
@ Bold: face to face will have to wait for some time.But then once it happens it will be dynamite
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tibs09

Ok so I have finally caught up
Must I say this is absolutely brilliant.
You have got the characters not at the same point as the show but given them such a realistic back story that can explain the Tashan the love and the hurt .
And now poor Vicky and Nehal too are also caught in the same web ...looking forward to meet the new Shaurya Khanna...their tashan and love and longing will be unbelievable

Thanks Tibs
@ bold : Totally πŸ˜ƒ
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I knew it! I knew its Vicky Handsome's brother. Oh so sisters love brothers. Drama drama drama Oh man I wish Vicky meet up with her. Help her unite with Handsome. See that she changed in time because of his love. Me and my crazy ideas Kashish nice platform πŸ‘πŸΌ will we see more of Vicky?
Thanks goodness Ajay got brushed aside. I couldn't stand his gold digging ways here too. But he and Pammi doesn't seem so terrible.

So... Vicky is a singer but what Handsome turned out to be? Did he sing to ease the heart aches? Is he a hotelier? A chef? What are you Handsome?
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

I knew it! I knew its Vicky Handsome's brother. Oh so sisters love brothers. Drama drama drama Oh man I wish Vicky meet up with her. Help her unite with Handsome. See that she changed in time because of his love. Me and my crazy ideas Kashish nice platform πŸ‘πŸΌ will we see more of Vicky?

Thanks goodness Ajay got brushed aside. I couldn't stand his gold digging ways here too. But he and Pammi doesn't seem so terrible.

So... Vicky is a singer but what Handsome turned out to be? Did he sing to ease the heart aches? Is he a hotelier? A chef? What are you Handsome?

Thanks Mellisa.
Next chapter will show Shaurya's current status πŸ˜‰
KashishJ thumbnail
Hi All,
I give you, our dear Khaddo kumar
Pls post your comments

BR, Kash

CHAPTER 11

IN LONDON

He came all sweaty after his morning jog. Time hasn't made much changes to his outward appearances. He was still athletic and fit. However his eyes gave him away, their warmth were long gone. He quickly checked his mails, got frustrated and called his assistant. "Mrs. Alfresco, I specifically told you yesterday that I need those files by 7 today. I have a meeting at 10 and still those files have not reached. How could you be so irresponsible?", Shaurya barked at his assistant over phone. "Sorry Sir, Our new recruit Miss Alena was supposed to send it. Unfortunately her father is admitted in hospital and couldn't finish it", his assistant tried to explain. "Really?? So sad. Then ask her to stay with her dad and take good care of him. She is no longer needed in my office. She is FIRED" he ordered. "But Sir..". "Mrs. Alfresco, if absence of one person in your team adversely affects my work, then you are not competent enough to run it. Either you get me the files or send your resignation . Have I made myself clear ?" he asked. "Yes, Sir" she replied.

Shaurya turned to find Karuna listening to him. His face softened, "Ma, when did come?". "When you were firing that poor girl for being with her sick father?", she retorted. "Ma, don't be silly. You don't know these girls. They will party whole night and give such stupid excuses in the morning". She shook her head in disapproval. "Ma, please don't spoil your mood. I know what I am doing. I haven't reached this position without knowing my trade. A small mistake could cost me millions". He turned to check his phone. Karuna observed her son. He has changed so much. She was so proud of him. In short time he managed to achieved what most men wouldn't dared to dream. Yet she missed her sweet Shaurie, who used to be compassionate and kind. Past two years, he had been toiling like a robot with just one goal - become most successful and wealthy. His human side was visible to his Ma and Vicky only. Even their love and care, couldn't revive his old self. Karuna knew that her son never moved on, he was still stuck in his past. Her final hope was to get him a good life partner who will help him to heal his wounds.

"Ma , what are you thinking?" he asked. "Nothing Beta", she hesitantly continued "Did you think about what I told yesterday?". "Ma, what's the hurry? I have just started to enjoy life. Why are you so adamant to tie me down ?" as usual he dodged the topic. In last 2 years, he had string of girlfriends, numerous one-night stands and many meaningless relationships. They all managed to quench his physical needs and keep up social pretenses, yet none could touch his heart. His heart was burning with hatred for Mehek. Even when he tried to bury himself in work and party, not a single day passed without thinking about her. He never failed to imagine how different his life would have been if she had chosen him. He would have been a loving husband, a doting father for Jr. Mehek or Jr. Shaurya and a responsible man with a family to cherish. His heart ached for it. Loss of his beautiful dream made him hate her more.

Karuna always tried to justify Mehek but he turned a deaf ear to her reasoning. According to Karuna, Mehek was never wrong, she was victim of unfortunate events over which she had little control. Karuna realised painfully that her Shaurie won't understand it and she feared his hatred for Mehek. She was hopeful that once he was settled in marriage, he will eventually forget Mehek. "Shaurie, Sonal is a nice girl. You will be happy with her."Karuna reasoned. "Absolutely Ma. She is a nice girl and a good friend too. So why are you so adamant to spoil her life by linking her to me ?" he humoured. Karuna threw her hands in the air . "Shaurie listen. Vicky has already found his life partner. He is your younger brother and as resolute as you are. He will never get married unless you bring his bhabi" Karuna informed. Shaurya knew his Ma was serious yet he didn't want to comply. "Okay fine. I will think about it. Are you happy now?" he smiled at her. "Ma, now leave me and worry about your younger brat. Atleast call him and check how did it go? Was the family happy or furious at his valour to come alone & ask his lady's hand in marriage?" They both laughed. Shaurya was soon indulged in his mail when Karuna tried to connect to Vicky.

"Hi Ma", Vicky replied weakly. Sensing Vicky's uneasiness, Karuna moved a bit farther from Shauray to avoid his overprotective brother from hearing their conversation. "What happened Vicky ? Are you unwell? You sound so feeble" Karuna asked. "Nothing is well Ma. Everything is ruined." Vicky wailed. "What happened ? Didn't you meet your girlfriend's family? Were they against the relationship?" Karuna was concerned. "Ma , my plan was to meet and convince her sister first. Later with her help to approach Nehal's father. My world shattered when I met Nehal's sister. She is none other than Mehek. The same Mehek who ruined Bhai's life. Nehal & Mehak are Harish Sharma's daughters. Its over , Ma. I can't stay here anymore, I am coming back" he finished. In shock , Karuna turned to check Shaurya and was relieved to know that he was busy with his work.

Karuna quickly reached her room. She had to act fast and contemplate mitigation plan. Shaurya had just shown slight willingness to move on with Sonal and now hearing about Mehek now won't do any good to both of them. Better to hide matters until he is committed to Sonal. "Listen Vicky. Don't say a word about it to your Bhai. Stay put and don't rush back. When he enquires about it, just avoid with some excuses." she instructed him. She explained her reasons to him and Vicky got the big picture.

Shaurya was busy when his phone buzzed. "What is it, Mrs Alfresco?" aftermath of their morning altercation remained in this voice. "Sir, the music company has finalized front and back cover of Vikrant Sir's new album. I have send it to your personal email", she replied diffidently. "That's so cool. Thanks Natalie" Shaurya was happy. The fact he moved to her first name indicated that she managed to please her boss. "It was confidential one. Even Vikrant Sir and team have not seen it. I managed to pull some strings and call in few favours to get it.", she added. "Natalie, I take my words back. You are the best" he praised her before ending the call. He swiftly moved to his laptop to check the mail. He was so excited. He felt so proud to see his brother on cover of his debut album. He checked back cover too. List of 6 songs, 4 of them composed by his girlfriend Nehal and remaining 2 by other upcoming musicians. Below the list of songs, he saw small but clear photographs of all musicians. From them he easily identified Nehal, Mehak's sister.

Fraction of a second, he experienced a dozen of emotions. Surprise, denial, anger, hatred were few of them but finally he arrived at "satisfaction". He promised himself long back that Sharma family will pay for their deeds. Although he never planned his retribution, he knew his time will arrive. It seems universe finally conspired in his favour. It was a strange coincidence that on the day he reluctantly agreed to his mother to consider marriage, he came to know about Nehal & Vicky. A wicked smile adorned his face. May be it's time to move on but not before settling old scores.

"Ma...Ma...Ma" Shaurya searched for his mother. He found her in kitchen experimenting some new recipes. "What happened Shaurie? Aren't you getting late for office? ", she was surprise that he was still at home. "Ma , I thought about it and I am ready." he said. Karuna was confused. "Ma, I am ready to marry Sonal", he cleared. Karuna was so surprised and happy, "I will call and inform , Meeraji". "No Ma, not now. I am ready to commit for a relation. However I need to spend some time with Sonal before finalising anything" he said. "You know her so well. Then why you want more time" Karuna asked. "Ma!!! She is just a friend. Till now I never looked at her from another perspective. I hope you understand" he tried to explain. "Here is the plan Ma. I will take few days off from work. Travel to India and stay in our old house. Me and Sonal will spend some quality time and then you elders can take a decision." Karuna was not entirely happy with his explanations. Deep down she feared whether he will meet Mehek by chance and things will spiral down. His sudden change of mood and willingness were not normal. Nevertheless she wanted him to be committed to Sonal at the earliest. "Okay fine.", she agreed and blessed all success.

"I am sorry , Ma" she apologized to Karuna in his mind. Ma always supported Mehek. Though she understood his pain , she kept on justifying Mehek. He perfectly knew that his mother's disapproval and anger will be collateral damage for his avengful mission but nothing dared to stop him. " Mehek Sharma, I am back" he mused.

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res...Luv u Kash πŸ€—
I take my words back...I hate you kashish...You made me cry 😭😭
What has he turned into 😲
So many changes in 2 year's...
On top of that why is he planning a sudden trip to India...To make her jealous...He could have done it before also...I want my sweet Khanna back...😭

Love the way you have changed both the characters it's a tough job but you wrote it so well ...I can imagine the scenes playing in front of my eyes...

Well done Kash... Waiting for the next update...

PS :
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Edited😊

Kash, I was so excited to see that you had posted just in time for my morning break.

Our Khadoos is back with a (not to mention forπŸ˜•) vengeance. You penned his attitude so well, I can visualize him going through the paces of your chapter. Poor Karuna, I feel so sorry for her, lamenting the loss of her sweet son😭. And Vicky and Nehal, what a predicament they find themselves in when they seem to compliment each other so well. .I love that they had collaborated so much to make his first album.

The one thing that doesn't sit well with me is poor Sonal, who will unwittingly become a pawn in the game of revenge that SK is about to initiate. No woman deserves that, and I wonder how she will react to this knowledge.

Please update soon, am anxious to see what happens once our villain arrives back in India.

Thanks for the PM!

Edited by crtkelly - 7 years ago