Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Hey kash...

That was great character description buddy ...
So mehak is more practical haan
I wud like to know abt how the good shaurya and practical mehak ...fall for each other πŸ˜‰ ...
The start was

Conti soon buddy β­οΈ ...

Thanks Thabs. Will continue soon
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Just on reading this and already my mind is awash with ideas of how this will progress. I know you will give us something extraordinary, however may I be bold and request a double pairing? Provided Vicky is single I would love to see him and Nehal πŸ˜‰ now that the CV have opened my mind to the possibility. Obviously not as much as I want to read on this version of MehRya, but it would be a great πŸ˜Š.

Looking forward to the first chapter Kash.
Kelly

Thanks Kelly. 
You are a mind reader. I have double pairing in my mind. It's an idea. Working on it 
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimikrao

Introduction is sounds good... πŸ‘

If Shaurya & Vicky brothers why their surnames are different are they cousins...     Harish Sharma is Mehek's father, Nehal is her real sister... 

Waiing for 1st chap... 

Vinu

Thanks Vimi
@ bold: It was a errorπŸ˜•. Thanks a ton for pointing it outπŸ˜›. I have corrected it.

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

My Handsome is a perfect gentleman πŸ€— and secretly in love with Mehek for years  awww β˜ΊοΈ Kashish I love it already. I am happy to see Vicky included. My cutie pie! πŸ˜³  Auntie Karuna sounds very inspiring as a character. Harish for once isn't a villian, nice πŸ‘πŸΌ but who's the ex- husband villian? πŸ˜²  Nehal sounds like the fun one πŸ˜†. Atleast her heart's in the right place. 

Now to our golden girl. Mahek sounds lovely. Even though she's rich she values family as the most important thing. I like all her values. King of Romance will soon change her thought on love stories I presumed πŸ˜‰. 

Kashish! I will love for you to continue this idea of yours. Its not crazy at all to me. The beauty of writing is diving into things that is unnatural to us as an individual. I want to see Handsome as a sweet heart  and Mahek as a classy girl who's strong headed but has a very strong value system even though she's broken πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Melissa. Glad you like it. 
Lets make our Shaurya as golden as possible. Coz in current track he is shown as true villain. πŸ˜­
Karuna ji will be portrayed as a strong female character. I haven't thought much about the ex husband character till now.
Mehek's character is suppose to surprise all with her non- romantic ,fully practical avatar.
Nehal and Vicky will add spice to it with their impulsive nature.

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sounds interesting... A perfect role reversal... 
A different Shaurya... Hmm..good. Would want to see how the love story unfolds between these two who are poles apart. Shaurya as the lover boy n mehak as a practical girl... 
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Sounds interesting... A perfect role reversal... 

A different Shaurya... Hmm..good. Would want to see how the love story unfolds between these two who are poles apart. Shaurya as the lover boy n mehak as a practical girl... 

Thanks Shristi
sush12_RM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow !
This is interesting..character sketch is amazing..would love to see Shaurya a good boy..and in love with Mehak.
Looking forward to the chapters.
Continue soon and All the Best dear !
tinunaik2069 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting. ...
Continue soon
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kashish.. a beautiful beginning. Looking forward to reading ur FF. Wondering whose love story will start off first .. the main leads or the parallel! Shaurya already admires Mahek .. when will Mahek realize his secret love! Waiting eagerly for the first chapter.
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sush12_RM

Wow !
This is interesting..character sketch is amazing..would love to see Shaurya a good boy..and in love with Mehak.
Looking forward to the chapters.
Continue soon and All the Best dear !

Thanks Sush.