hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Amazing update.
Beautiful ending. Loved it.
Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi kashish di.im mishti.im a great admirer of ur writting style di.i love ur stories a lot. and ur ajab si kahani hamari is my favourite. u hv pen down a beautiful story with lots of twists but as we know all is well that ends well but di i hv a request can u plz update an EPILOGUE also, i really wanna know what happened nxt..pretty plz๐Ÿ˜ƒ...well thank u again for writting such beautiful stories...stay blessed n keep writting๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Nandu0123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm also waiting for epilogue continue soon Di ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mishtilove thumbnail
kashish di,still no response to my comments here๐Ÿ˜ญ@nandu di plz help me dear.come n show ur magic here as well.
do u feel annoyed????sorry for that.u knw i hv holidays n i read this story once again n i ws thinking wht happens nxt in their life.so im just asking u again and again.well im bothering u for the last time...i wont asking u after this...promise.
Edited by Misthilove - 7 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Misthilove

kashish di,still no response to my comments here๐Ÿ˜ญ@nandu di plz help me dear.come n show ur magic here as well.

do u feel annoyed????sorry for that.u knw i hv holidays n i read this story once again n i ws thinking wht happens nxt in their life.so im just asking u again and again.well im bothering u for the last time...i wont asking u after this...promise.

Annoying ?? Never ever. I feel so happy to read it.
I will try to write an epilogue for it just for you and nandu๐Ÿ˜‰
Mishtilove thumbnail
wow, u r the best di.thank u.i will be eagerly waiting
perFICtionist. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you are mindblowing man! this is an insanneee storyy!! please publish these! they are soo well written ! hats off to you for paying attention to every minute detail so intricately! you really are brilliant kashish!๐Ÿ‘
OKay before i start my story comment one particular act of shaurya stuck on with me.. him hitting mehek with a pillow pretending its vicky! that was a special moment in so many ways.. it reflected so many things in that small incident! and you portrayed it ever so beautifully...

From the very beginning till the end.. your characters went through a whirlwind of changes, struggles, emotions, yet their fundamentals remained the same.. love understanding support. Your Shaurya is THE dreamboy in so many ways and i will definitely fall short in expressing what a profound impact he left on me as a reader. He is inspirational.. every small action of his has an elaborate thought process behind it! the way you moulded this character from a fiercely loyal employee to a brutal beast of a businessman is astounding! His love for mehek was and always will be his biggest undoing as well as strength! its beautiful the way mehek stood up for her marriage despite and inspite of her trust issues, externalities and her inner turmoil. 'We become our choices' and they decided to fight their fate and rewrite their destinies.. what a wonderfully inspiring story kashish! i cannot thank you enough as a reader cuz you gift us such invaluable treasures carrying bits of your beautiful self without expecting anything in return ! heartfelt gratitude is all i can offer..
with love.
SWEETYLOVE1238 thumbnail
Kash...its such a beautiful story...can u please give us an epilogue. ..please...eagerly waiting for it..
Nandu0123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SWEETYLOVE1238

Kash...its such a beautiful story...can u please give us an epilogue. ..please...eagerly waiting for it..

Hay welcome to our crazy zkm family ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
always wanted to see a sweet & calm shaurya.. ur story fulfilled my wish..