Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linlin1911 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It's sad coz you completed it.. It was lovely reading it.. Enjoyed a lot.. You portrayed SK so differently, MS was so cute n bold..
I think will can expect lot more ff from you.. And moreover THANK YOU for this wonderful MehRya ff..
I know you completed but still hope for an epilogue..

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Res

UNres
Kash I never thought the next chapter will be the last chapter...I was expecting few more😲
But you have decided to give an sweet and simple end to the story without giving anymore twist and turns😊 it's always difficult to write the last part , you go out words and after living with the story for more than 4 months with 30 Chapters... it's bit difficult to bid a adieu...😭

I was in so much love with this story but as they say every story has come to an end and I'm sure you must have planned another story for us 😳

The last chapter was simple and Beautiful with Sonal being unmasked and getting the punishment for her deeds , I knew Vicky was mature enough to accept nehal's past and marry her ..and finally SK reveling his crush...how he use to keep in touch with her wearing a mask of KK πŸ˜†

And the last lines were Beautiful...thank you Kash for giving this beautiful storyπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ€— for making fall in love with this characters😳

PS : when are you planning for next storyπŸ˜†

Thanks Shams. It would not have been possible without your support and encouragement.
Love you dearie
Waiting for my inspiration for next story
Edited by KashishJ - 7 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Res πŸ˜† ...edit ..

Finally much awaited chapter 😳
How smart of shaurya to cum up with conclusion ..tat sonal wud have kept the photos in a very safe and hidden place ...

But sonal seems to be an smart witch ...
I'm glad that shaurya reached in time , to save his love of life ...
Feeling bad for meera ji ...
How she wud have felt , knowing sonals truth...
Glad everything end well πŸ‘

Vicky and nehal married finally ...
And at this occasion shaurya chose to break the secret of him being kk to his wife πŸ˜† I cud imagine ...how she wud have fely seeing her beloved husband as her best friend ...😳
Oh the end was just perfect ..

I know how it feels to end the story close to u 😳 and

For giving us this wonderful story ⭐️

Kash babez πŸ˜‰ !!

Thanks Thabs, for your constant support and encouragement , else i would never have been able to achieve it
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tibs09

Awww Kashish that was such a sweet ending ... I am sad it ended but reading this story is such a relief ...
I have stopped watching the show ... so I would add this story to how I would remember Shaurya and Mehak
Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story

Thanks Tibs
Even I have stopped being regular for the show, hopeful they will revive the story line
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geekyglasses22

Kash di...it was such a beautiful completing and satisfying end..i was all goosebumps reading those lines at the end..those lyrics fitted the situation..WELL!!

I just love you for treating us all with such a beautiful and wonderful story...i loved ur idea to rhe core of my heart..
The characters were so them..we could all connect to the transforming mehek..the calculative one to the carefree..and the reverse with shaurya..
It were considerable and gradual steps to such a beautiful entwinement of souls and both bodies!!

The swift end with sonal in the asylum..was really appreciable..all ended so well with happy nehal and vicky..and happy ms aka mehek and shaurya aka kk..

It was a complete romantic film all playing in my mind from the start to the end..and the last few lyrics..was so FULFILLING!!

I READ IT TO HEART'S CONTENT!!
LIVED AND LOVED IT!

Thanks again for all this..all ur hardwork...i applaud on ur efforts..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks for the pm..this last time..
Bye bye ajab si kahani humari!!
Will be waiting for another beautiful story!
Kash di until next time..
Love uβ€οΈπŸ€—

Thanks Appu.
Glad you like it .
waiting for my imagination to kick in for next story πŸ˜‰
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehryan

Res

Last chapter ...😲

Beautiful ending di... πŸ˜ƒ

Love it 😳 ..enjoyed every chapter ...nd loved every character
Keep writing 😳

Thanks Riya . Hopefully I will be able to write another soon. Fingers crossed
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimikrao

Kashish story ended. I couldn't believe but all well that ends well. SK is right bahut hi ajab si kahani thi in dono ki.πŸ˜‰ KK revealed his identity, KK is none other than her SK himself. 😳

Sonal serves right off course she should be in mental asylum not prison. She is sick 😑 treatment ki zaroorat hai usko.

Pls give epilogue, can't imagine this story ended 😭

Thanks for PM Kashish

Vinu

Thanks Vinu.
Sure I will think of an epilogue
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Its always sad when a story ends and this is one of my favourite stories in the forum...I am so happy that you gave them a happy ending with the identity of KK being revealed to Mehak in typical Shaurya Khanna style..

I hope that you will be back with another beautiful story on our Mehrya...so looking forward to read it

Thank you for introducing me to a different Shaurya Khanna and Mehak Sharma through your story...It was so easy to fall in love with all your characters!!!
Lovely!!!!

Thanks Shristi.
So happy that you like it . Hopefully I will be another soon
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ParAnJas-

Hey kashish ..

It was a fab story .. i loved reading every chapter of it ..

Beautiful ending ...

Keep writing more ...

If i m not wrong i may be ..or it can be another kashish .. but i loved fan factions on Sujal Kashish too .

Thanks Jas. Happy that you liked it.
I am another kashish, I never wrote FF Sujal Kashish
KashishJ thumbnail

You are a darling Harry