Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Kashish it's Wednesday...time for update Kahan gayab hoo ??
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Friends,
Missed you all. happy to see all are back and active on my thread 😊
I am working on next chapter. Feeling sad that it will be ending soon. 😭
Will be updating it by Thursday evening

Kash
Edited by KashishJ - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Dear Friends,

Kash

Awww Kash I can understand after getting attached with the story for so many months and Writing the end parts will be most difficult

But you have done an amazing job Kash Writing 30 plus chapters and keeping the story interesting with so many twist and turns⭐️

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Dear Friends,

Kash

All good things cum to end buddy ...
I know how it feels to end the story which is beloved to every writer like a baby ...
But I'm sure u wud cum up with another story soon.😆
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally catching up on my reading. That last chapter was amazing Kash. Please update soon.
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Wer are u kash ..be here before my terrific partner harry is here 😆
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Wer are u kash ..be here before my terrific partner harry is here 😆

i no longer want to come to the forum thabs...i am just waiting for 17th july to completely cut myself off from it
Thabassum19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HaRiSKh

i no longer want to come to the forum thabs...i am just waiting for 17th july to completely cut myself off from it

Y what happend Harry ?!?!!!
Is ur health okay now ??😕
17 July ko kya hai ??
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Friends,
I am posting final chapter of my FF - Ajab Si Kahani Hamari. (So sad that it is the ending chapter😭)

I would like to thank all my friends and readers for their encouragement, comments and likes.
Without your support it would not have been possible.

Thanks a lot buddies. Love you all.
Warm Regards,
Kash

Chapter 30

Nehal was sleeping when Mehek arrived hospital to visit her. Mehek gave Meeraji the food she prepared, they sat and had their usual chat. "Mom, Sonal's father used to own a farm house somewhere nearby rt? Is it still with you?", Mehek asked. "Ofcourse it is. That's place is so close to Sonal's heart. She still takes a lot of care to maintain it",Meera told. Casually she got the location of it from Meera. When Meera went to freshen up, Mehek messaged Shaurya. Last night itself Shaurya told about the clue which Sonal slipped. In anger, she told him that it will take an hour to reach those videos, means it is kept someplace that is far from her home and office. Mehek's well thought questions to Meera helped the rest. She messaged him the location with her plan to be there soon. Shaurya deleted the message and looked for time gap to disappear from office. However Sonal kept a close eye on him and he couldn't. After couple of hours, Sonal left abruptly and Shaurya was about to leave. But he was stalled by a client ,making him lose more time.

Mehek waited in her car for long but there was no sign of Shaurya. Finally she locked her car and came out. She broke antique lock of the house and entered. She started searching everywhere with no luck. Finally she reached the attic. There were several boxes and she went though it one by one. She didn't know how much time had passed, finally she came across a wooden box with exquisite carvings on it. As she opened, she found many photographs of Shaurya in it, it dated back many years till the recent engagement photos of him & Sonal. Her obsession with Shaurya was evident. "You are smarter than I thought", Sonal's voice startled Mehek. "But you know Mehek, I am better than you. I have installed CCTV cameras here and have live feed of these to my mobile. As soon as I saw you coming in, I rushed here. Look what you have done, now I have to kill you", she said. "Don't do anything stupid. Shaurya knows that I am here. He will be here any minute", Mehek tried to reason. "Oh! I know. I had doubts that you both were playing me so I took extra care to make him busy for another hour. By the time he comes here, I will done and gone. I just have to ensure that it looks like an accident", she look out a tiny pistol and aimed at Mehek. "Shaurya will find it anyway and he won't leave you", Mehek told again. Sonal laughed like a mad woman, "He always left me Mehek. May be a change this time", she smirked. "Why are doing this?", Mehek asked. Sonal moved closer to her, "You really want to know Mehek. I always hated you. You never considered me as your sister, insulted our mom and me whenever possible. Karun Ma'am was my favorite teacher but I was never her favourite student, as you were. Even for mom, you were the favourite. When it came for Shaurya, there also you came in between and snatched him. Not once but twice. You always took what was mine. He was mine". "I was never yours. I always belonged to Mehek", both ladies were shocked hearing Shaurya's voice. "Leave it, Sonal. You already lost it, atleast have a graceful exit", he told her. "Nooo. Never", Sonal screamed and lunged to Mehek. She tried to push Mehek outside the window. Shaurya was quick to act and managed to pull Mehek out of Sonal's grip and she whirled behind. She lost her footing and fell from the top. He kept Mahek in his protective embrace. Shaurya covered a shivering Mehek with his blazer, "It's okay Mehek. Its all over now". She squeezed him tightly with tears flowing from her eyes.

The next few hours were chaotic. The police and ambulance came in. Sonal was severely injured but still alive. She was charged with attempt to murder and blackmail. Although Shaurya and Mehek was sure that she will spent rest of her life in a metal asylum rather that in prison. Meeraji was completely broken but Mehek and her father supported her to overcome the grief. After few days Nehal was discharged and came home. She shared her past with Vicky. It was not easy for Vicky but he loved her sincerely and accepted everything with thoughtful advice from Karuna and Shaurya

6 Months later

Nehal and Vicky's wedding was a hectic affair. It was typically a big fat Indian wedding, satisfying ego of Sharmas and Khannas. Mehek and Shaurya were so busy with arrangements on respective side of their family that they hardly got anytime to speak to each other. Finally the newlyweds bid farewell to all and left for their honeymoon. Mehek could finally relax and sat down utterly exhausted. "Mrs Khanna, are you tired?", his voice came from behind. "Don't ask Mr.Khanna. I am so happy that we had a simple wedding without all these circus", she said. He chuckled , "Not to mention the awesome antics you did on our wedding night". They both laughed recalling it all. She rested her head on his shoulders and he held her closely. "I have a gift for you", he said. "Gift? For me? Why ?", she asked. "Just like that. You will find it on the terrace", he said. "I can't walk till there. I am so tired. Can't you bring it here ?", she pouted. "It's not a thing, Mehek. It's a person. He is waiting for you there. Go ahead. Don't make him wait for long", he said with a devilish smile. Mehek was curious now, as she climbed the stairs she got notification of message from KK.

KK: Hi Mehek. We are finally going to meet. Eagerly waiting for you here. Come soon

Mehek: I am on my way. Stay put.

She was so excited to meet her friend that she forgot about her tiredness and walked briskly. However she couldn't find anyone on terrace once she reached there. She typed quickly

Mehek: Where are you KK?

KK: I am here

"I am here", she heard same words from behind in Shaurya's voice. Mehek was confused. "Mehek, I am your Shaurya and your KK". He explained to her that KK was a pseudo user he created to be in touch with his dream girl. Mehek acted angry, slapping his arms and shoulders. "You are too wicked, Mr Shaurya Khanna. You could have shared it with me earlier", she raised her voice. "Ouch, Mehek stop it. It hurts", he yelped. "Let it be, you deserve it", she continued. After few more beating sessions, she calmed and they sat together in under the shining full moon. "Ajab si Kahani hain na hamari. I guess all is well that ends well", she said. "It's not an end Mehek. It's a beginning of a beautiful tomorrow", he said. "I love you, Shaurya", she said sincerely . "I love you too, Mehek", he managed to say before capturing her lips.

Adhoori Saans Thi, Dhadkan Adhoori Thi, Adhooren Hum

Magar Ab Chaand Poora Hain Falak Pe, Aur Ab Pooren Hain Ham

(Lyrics From Song : Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho , Movie :Fanaa )

THE END

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Shamz15 thumbnail
Res
UNres
Kash I never thought the next chapter will be the last chapter...I was expecting few more😲
But you have decided to give an sweet and simple end to the story without giving anymore twist and turns😊 it's always difficult to write the last part , you go out words and after living with the story for more than 4 months with 30 Chapters... it's bit difficult to bid a adieu...😭

I was in so much love with this story but as they say every story has come to an end and I'm sure you must have planned another story for us 😳

The last chapter was simple and Beautiful with Sonal being unmasked and getting the punishment for her deeds , I knew Vicky was mature enough to accept nehal's past and marry her ..and finally SK reveling his crush...how he use to keep in touch with her wearing a mask of KK 😆

And the last lines were Beautiful...thank you Kash for giving this beautiful story👏⭐️🤗 for making fall in love with this characters😳

PS : when are you planning for next story😆

Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago