OMG.

I am so scared.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Yeh kya ho raha hai πŸ˜†

You can stop all these by giving us update πŸ˜›
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Friends,
This chapter is dedicated to all my friends who were eager to know the person who was in pent house.

Most of you guess it right. Hope like this chapter too.
Dont forget to like and post your comments.

BR, Kash

Chapter 29

"I always wanted to take you here", an alluring male voice whispered into her ear dangerously. Before she knew, he pushed her to bed and came over her. He forcefully took her mouth, bruising her lips while keeping her hands pinned to the bed. He was impatient to taste her. Eventually her defenses melted away and she responded ardently. They had to break the kiss to gasp oxygen. "I missed you so much, Biwi", his lustful voice told her. "Shaurya, hope nobody saw you coming here", she asked anxiously while sitting up. He rolled his eyes and moved away , "You such an unromantic soul. Atleast say you are happy to see me". "Shaurya, if it wasn't for Nehal, I would never have made you go through all this", she said. She recalled how Shaurya shared everything to her that night itself. Shaurya was of the opinion to inform police and get Sonal arrested, as blackmailing is a serious crime. However Mehek didn't agree, she was afraid for Nehal. Even if they could get Sonal behind bars, Nehal's future was at stake as long as those videos are out. So she convinced Shaurya to play the part of helpless victim. "We have to be very careful , else Sonal will destroy Nehal's life", she was worried. "Nehal is like my sister, Mehek. I understand your feeling, yet I still feel we should have taken help from police. This drama and plotting , it's killing me", he tensely drove his hand through his hair. "Besides...", he paused and walked to the window "maybe we should share the truth with Vicky . He needs to know it ", he told her. "I agree Shaurya. But he should know it from Nehal, not from us. It is entirely her decision to disclose it to him", she argued. "What happened to Nehal was an unfortunate tragedy and she was a victim. Vicky loves her a lot and will definitely understand it", he argued back. "Most probably he will, yet I don't want to risk it until she is out of hospital. Coz if he doesn't, then in current condition my sister won't be able to handle the shock of losing him and could succumb to the bruises caused by it", she pleaded. They have gone through the same argument that night too. Shaurya knew finally he had to give in to her pleas and tears. He came back and sat on the bed with her," Fine. You win. We will continue this act for few more days", he agreed to her.

"Tell me, did you find anything in Meera Nivas? ", he asked. It was their plan to move Sonal to Khanna house so that Shaurya can keep an eye on her always while Mehek will get a chance to search for videos in Sonal's home. "No, I didn't find anything there. What about her office?", she asked. "Nothing there. I even managed to go through her luggage which she brought to Khanna house but found nothing in it too. She is too smart to be careless", he told her.

"What's her current stand?", Mehek queried. "Well, she will hand over the videos once she is absolutely sure that you are out of my life. Until then she is going to play with me like cat plays with its prey", he was frustrated. "I am so sorry, dear. Bcoz of me, you have to go through this torture", she tried to pacify. "You have no idea, Mehek. I was ready to forgive her yet she had the nerve to blackmail me. You cannot imagine my plight to play the pawn and tolerate her", he fumed. Mehek came near him and kept her head on his shoulder. He was ranting on about the unfairness of it, without realizing that her fingers undid few buttons of his shirt and caressed his chest. She caught his attention once she slowly started to nibble his soft skin of his neck. He knew she was trying to sooth him however he stated , "Mehek, this is not gonna calm me down"." Who wants to calm you ?", she deftly pulled out his shirt and pushed him to mattress. She sat on him and undid her bun loosening her locks, "Perhaps I want to rouse you". As she came down to lick his earlobes, he teased her "Aren't you ashamed to take advantage of your own innocent husband?". "Not even a bit", she replied lustfully into his ear and kissed his cheek. He was loving her bold advances but was in no mood to let her saddle him, atleast not today. The hungry beast in him roared and he flipped her beneath him. He feasted on her fiercely and she readily gave in to him.

Couple of hours later, Shaurya was getting ready as he need to reach office before Sonal knows about his absence. He winced as he brushed on the nail marks made by Mehek. He looked adorably at the sleeping figure on bed and mused, "Jungli Billi". He tried to wake her up, "Mehek, Baby I'm leaving". She purred in her sleep and opened her eyes. He was wearing dark brown hoodie to disguise himself. She sat on the bed , "Be careful". "I will be", he assured her. "Message me if anything turns up", she told him. It was the only way they could communicate without raising suspicion. "Hmmm. I will delete is as soon as I read it, I know it Mehek. You too be careful, don't try to be over smart and put yourself in danger", he warned her. "Meri jaan to tum hi ho", he wound her arms around him and kissed him emotionally. "Baby, I won't be able to leave if you do this", he wiped her tears. "I am cool. It's just...", she tried to justify. He nodded in agreement on understanding her feelings. He pecked her forehead and left.

He used service elevator to reach ground floor and left the building in a bullet he managed to arrange for the day. He had parked his car in an isolated area and switched to it. He changed to his formal suits and reached his cabin without being noticed. He pretended to be busy with work when Sonal barged in, "Shaurie, tell your assistant that I shall be allowed to meet you whenever I want". "What do you want Sonal? Can't you grant me some peace atleast when I work?", he was irritated. She laughed, "Aadat daal do meri Shaurie". She came near him to caress his stumble but quickly got whiff of lady's perfume. She was quick to conclude that it belonged to Mehek, as he was too much in love with Mehek to even glance at anyone else. "Are you cheating on me, Shaurie? I could ruin Nehal's life. I just need an hour to reach those videos and leak them in internet", she warned. "I am not", he said plainly. "Then how come you are soaked in her aroma. Did her thoughts drench you in it?", she asked sarcastically. He acted to yield and opened his drawer. He pulled out Mehek's pink stole and kept it on his table. "I was just caressing it. I miss her so much, this is all I have left of her", he told emotionally. Though he acted most part of it, he wasn't lying completely. He wanted to portray his pain and anguish to Sonal, as he wanted to check whether his friend is still alive in her. Her eyes betrayed her for a moment, "I am really sorry , Shaurie. I too have a heart ". She briskly took it from table and felt its softness, "It does feel like her, soft & strong", Sonal said daintily. Shaurya sympathetically looked at her, maybe there is still hope for her redemption. But before he could move, she quickly pulled out lighter from her jeans pocket and burned the stole. "No, stop it", Shaurya tried to save it. Sonal pushed him back and roared like a mad woman, "Beware Shaurya. Next time it will be Mehek. Don't provoke me". She stamped on it to douse the flames and kicked remnants to him before exiting. Shaurya's hands were balled into fists at his sides and his knuckles went white, "you are going to pay for it dearly", he vowed to himself.

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res
UNres

Wowww Kash loved this chapter...

As expected it was SK 😳
And MS trying to calm down his man πŸ˜‰
Hahaha Sonal is such a dumb she gave him a night to plan out everything and what a master stroke by MehRya...πŸ˜†

They have teamed up to knock down Sonal 😑
Such a bimbo she is 😑😑

Can't wait for the next chapterπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for the PM 😳

Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
MissSikha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res

Unres

Loved the update di 😳 😳 😳
Our guess was right...it was shaurya 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Sonal kabab me haddi kahiki 😑

Shaurya is too sharp πŸ˜†

Thanks for the pm
Continue soon 😳
Edited by Mehryan - 7 years ago
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved ur story yar this part is really nice mehray understand each other thank God and sonal is playing with fire how long she can blackmail him
Heli84 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It Was a amazing chapter Di..πŸ‘
toh Woh Shaurya Tha πŸ˜ƒ

loved the Mehrya Moments..❀️

And Sonal..grrr 😑
She is mentally Sick..😑
bhai kitna achha hei..abhi bhi iske andar apne Best friend ko dhund raha hei..πŸ˜•

but mehrya team up hoke kaam kar raha hei toh iski band jaldi bajegi..⭐️

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter..😊
Edited by Heli84 - 7 years ago
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I m glad it was Shaurya... Mayb I was the only one who said tht it could b someone else n not Shaurya ... Sorry Kashish!!
Happy tht Mehak n Shaurya know Sonal's evil plan n r acting along.. No more misunderstandings here...
Shaurya still hopes to find his friend in Sonal but I guess she changed n there is chance of redemption for her.
Thank u so much for the PM dear!!!
Well written chapter!
RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's really awesome di
It's shaurya I guessed right
Cunning Bhai and smart BhabhiπŸ˜‰
They r enjoying chupke chupke😳
Thank God he understood her feelings.So sweet of u my bhaiπŸ‘
Hope everything's will be fine soon.