|| Ajab Si Kahani Hamari || MehRya FF Completed Pg144, 25/June

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi All, 
Planning to start a new  Mehrya FF. 

I have considered role reversal in this story. Here Shauraya is a (upper) middle class guy who is madly in love with a high society girl, Mehek. The character Sketch will provide more insight to you.

I always wanted to see Shaurya as a sweet , smart and sanskari gentleman. I wondered will we like Mehek as classy , practical and no-nonsense lady. So in this story I have fulfilled this desire of mine. Hope you like it. Based on your feedback/comments,  I will pursue this crazy idea of mine.

Do comment and provide your feedbacks

BR, Kash

Character Sketch: 

Karuna Khanna

Single mom. Career women- successful chef. She had single highhandedly brought up her sons - Shaurya & Vicky. She strongly believes in her middle class values and inculcated the same in her children. She is embodiment of women empowerment and feels that each women should be educated & independent. She loves her sons more that anything and always tried to keep them away from her ex-husband's shadow 

Shaurya Khanna

Elder son of Karuna. Sweet and smart. Loves & respects his mom above all. He is well bred, educated and romantic. In short, a perfect gentleman. He started as an intern in Sharma group of companies. He climbed corporate ladder swiftly due to his hard work and diligence. Today he is right hand of Head of Sharma group of companies, Harish Sharma. He has been secretly in love with Mehek for many years. 

Vicky Khanna

Younger son of Karuna. Talented singer. Aspiring rock-star. Loves his mother and strongly bonded to his brother, Shaurya.  

Harish Sharma

Head of Sharma group of companies. Billionaire. Good human but very short tempered. He plays fair and respects talent. He admires Shaurya and always wished he had a son like him. 

Mehek Sharma

Harish Sharma's daughter. Born with silver spoon in her mouth. Her father's princess. Her parent's broken marriage had affected her emotional nature. For her, family is most  important and her father is everything to her. She doesn't believe in fairy tales or love stories. She is practical and classy. She believes that a relationship needs trust and respect rather than love to survive. Cooking is her passion and she considers Karuna Khanna as her role model.  She knows Shaurya as her father's trusted lieutenant and is acquainted with him.  

Nehal Sharma

Harish Sharma's second daughter. Mehek's baby sister. She is impulsive and spoilt brat. This nature had always landed her in trouble. She is good at heart too. She loves her family.

Prologue : Page 3

Chapter 1 : Page 5

Chapter 2 : Page 8

Chapter 3 : Page 11

Chapter 4 : Page 15

Chapter 5 : Page 17

Chapter 6 : Page 20

Chapter 7 : Page 22

Chapter 8 : Page 24

Chapter 9 : Page 29

Chapter 10:Page 32

Chapter 11:Page 36

Chapter 12:Page 38

Chapter 13:Page 42

Chapter 14:Page 45

Chapter 15:Page 49

Chapter 16:Page 52

Chapter 17:Page 58

Chapter 18:Page 63

Chapter 19:Page 68

Chapter 20:Page 72

Chapter 21:Page 76

Chapter 22:Page 81

Chapter 23:Page 85

Chapter 24:Page 92

Chapter 25:Page 103

Chapter 26:Page 109

Chapter 27:Page 114

Chapter 28:Page 127

Chapter 29:Page 137

Chapter 30:Page 144 

Edited by KashishJ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting intro kashish...
Like in serial Harish was Karuna's dad eyes golden boy...Now SK will replace him πŸ˜›

I hope we will be getting 2 love stories here... Would love to see SK as a soft hearted lover boy...

Waiting for the full chapter ...Go for it...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely introduction.. 😊 and i am waiting to see a different charterer of SK here 😊
interesting to see Mehek different too 😊
update soon 😊
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Hey kash...
That was great character description buddy ...
So mehak is more practical haan
I wud like to know abt how the good shaurya and practical mehak ...fall for each other πŸ˜‰ ...
The start was

Conti soon buddy β­οΈ ...
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just on reading this and already my mind is awash with ideas of how this will progress. I know you will give us something extraordinary, however may I be bold and request a double pairing? Provided Vicky is single I would love to see him and Nehal πŸ˜‰ now that the CV have opened my mind to the possibility. Obviously not as much as I want to read on this version of MehRya, but it would be a great πŸ˜Š.
Looking forward to the first chapter Kash.
Kelly
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Introduction is sounds good... πŸ‘
If Shaurya & Vicky brothers why their surnames are different are they cousins...     Harish Sharma is Mehek's father, Nehal is her real sister... 

Waiing for 1st chap... 

Vinu
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My Handsome is a perfect gentleman πŸ€— and secretly in love with Mehek for years  awww β˜ΊοΈ Kashish I love it already. I am happy to see Vicky included. My cutie pie! πŸ˜³  Auntie Karuna sounds very inspiring as a character. Harish for once isn't a villian, nice πŸ‘πŸΌ but who's the ex- husband villian? πŸ˜²  Nehal sounds like the fun one πŸ˜†. Atleast her heart's in the right place. 

Now to our golden girl. Mahek sounds lovely. Even though she's rich she values family as the most important thing. I like all her values. King of Romance will soon change her thought on love stories I presumed πŸ˜‰. 

Kashish! I will love for you to continue this idea of yours. Its not crazy at all to me. The beauty of writing is diving into things that is unnatural to us as an individual. I want to see Handsome as a sweet heart  and Mahek as a classy girl who's strong headed but has a very strong value system even though she's broken πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Just on reading this and already my mind is awash with ideas of how this will progress. I know you will give us something extraordinary, however may I be bold and request a double pairing? Provided Vicky is single I would love to see him and Nehal πŸ˜‰ now that the CV have opened my mind to the possibility. Obviously not as much as I want to read on this version of MehRya, but it would be a great πŸ˜Š.

Looking forward to the first chapter Kash.
Kelly

Kelly I too will like to see a relationship explored between Vicky and Nehal. Hey a fan is writing this story πŸ˜‰  I can trust Kashish won't torture us with high voltage drama. 
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Interesting intro kashish...

Like in serial Harish was Karuna's dad eyes golden boy...Now SK will replace him πŸ˜›

I hope we will be getting 2 love stories here... Would love to see SK as a soft hearted lover boy...

Waiting for the full chapter ...Go for it...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Shamrouz. 
@ bold : Yep.You said it. One between main characters and other between parallel characters

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaara2212

lovely introduction.. 😊 and i am waiting to see a different charterer of SK here 😊
interesting to see Mehek different too 😊
update soon 😊

Thanks zaara. πŸ˜›