Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ponymo

Her Instagram bio. She also calls herself Miss Universe.

She calls herself "MissUniverseI" I representing India.

Originally posted by: grounder

What is wrong with these people? I remember even Katrina had mentioned something similar about her studying engineering but the truth came out when people started calculating their ages. Either these gals lie about their age or they are stupid enough to think that public will not notice their lies about their qualifications.

And what is wrong with this Rautela yaar? .. hamesha kisi na kisi cheap controversy mein rehti hai aaj kal. Maybe she is not getting anymore interesting films where she can show off her body because acting talent to hai nahin. So, controversy pe controversy. Everyone has PR these days, I doubt she is without any agent either. Won't they be able to advise her to network in a more dignified way? So cheap this one is. Hope she learns her lessons and starts behaving with a little dignity :)

there is no controversy here lol. Just because someone asked in IF does not mean it became a controversy πŸ˜†
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love_Katty_24-7

She calls herself "MissUniverseI" I representing India.

What?? Which I representing India are you seeing
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Kitni desperate hai ye ladki!

Youngest indian actress to win maximum number of beauty titles in entire history EVER!!

International Beauty Queen!

Supermodel!

Miss Universe!

IITian!

Koi isko bataao bio mein actual achievement likhne hote hain...khwaabon waale nahi..πŸ˜†
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: communion

What?? Which I representing India are you seeing

I think my eyes died🀣
Lmao 
But body is hot so i dont careπŸ˜†
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anachronist

urvashi rautela claims to be 1994 born

so for getting into IIT , she had to 16 or 17 years old min , thus in year 2010 or 2011 
but she made her acting debut in 2013
so she started acting in 2012 , thus either she took admission and left or some gadbad ghotala πŸ˜†

πŸ‘ What a deep analysis Anna !!

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Unintentionally funny
ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Liar liar pants on fire.
I know village idiots who have been to school two years max and somehow managed to emigrate and get their dream jobs as drivers. They learn a bit of internet and now claim to be PU graduates. Joke is that's the only university they ever heard of.

Just like Sonia Maino Gandhi worked as a waitress in a cafe in Cambridge and we all know what she claims. 
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
who even writes such achievements on insta
agar yeh honay laga tou the likes of PC and DP would have several lines only on the intro

so PC should also upgrade her insta to..miss world..national award winner..5 filmfare award winner..people choice award winner blah blah..lol

this is so cheap and tacky

it is insta not wikipedia
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is this why Grand Masti cast used to make fun of her behind her back ? ( or so what I read on this forum's many blinds )