Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TWEETYP1E thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hosnraj

agreed.. and the motivation of the show came from a working woman who's family is worried about getting her married to a good family, and so from this show ppl can see three different sides of educated women and it's not education but the personality and thinking that makes the difference...

from thir povs all are correct, from our (young generation) Povs, Naina and Meghna are correct as Meghna is fighting for the right thing and Naina lol she is not doing anything wrong as of now..and from the Trp aunties (the older generation) pov, only Naina is correct as Meghna is going against the family(no matter how correct the reason is) and Sandy is pure evil..πŸ˜›
so bacially sab nazarya ki baat hain..πŸ˜‰(everyone have their own POVs and it's all about how u see a situation and a character)

And in a business man's POV sandhya is righ... I mean businessmen like NK only.
I know at the moment I think sandhya is evil but there will be a positive in her. Nirmala is not so stupid to trust her and of dadu thinks she is evil then she would be out of the house by now. Am still confused.com
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: mittykutty

Sandy can never ever brainwash meghna against naina for sure..meghna is against nk and sandhya mainly..Then how meghna will follow sandy...never ever that will happen..who knows in future sandhya may turn naina against meghna in the name of family unity..seems like naina will go to any extend for families unity.Sandhya will use that and may turn naina against meghna..

that s never gonna happen because naina is a sensible girl somebody who thinks and act so she is never going to support sandy instead we might see her oppose sandy and eventually throw her out of chauhan house for maintaining family unity  becoz sandy dear seems to be the biggest threat for the family right now  or maybe naina will reform her and nk change them into better person 

meghna can break their ego  and naina can reform them  solanki sister rocks πŸ₯³

morover in  naina s own words nobody should take her sweetness for weakness  she is no nirmala who is going to take all the shit thrown at her 

plus she loves her sister dearly  than anything in this world so no sandy can come break them apart 
Edited by adhyakumarijha - 7 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: mittykutty

Bcoz for what purpose meghna will go against naina..meghna is least interested to remain as chauhan bahu...even if they throw meghna out of the housr,meghna wont mind unlike naina who is so desperate to be a chauhan bahu..since karan doesnot have power ,sandhya will use that as a trumpcard to turn naina against meghna

naina is desperate to be chaunhan bahu πŸ€£  good joke 

to me she is just following her mother s words who told her to accept this new change of her family and try to give 100% to all her new relations 
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gloricication of sandhya
Glorification of naina
Oh wait why to degrade meghna more for your fav.? You can make them mahan without degrading meghna.
Please keep my meghna away from your wild imaginations πŸ˜† she really doesnt have nothing to do with sandhya or naina. She only wants justice. So please spare meghu already makers showing na how great naina is so firse batane ki that too by degrading meghna no point yaarπŸ˜†
Just enjoy great naina
Let us enjoy our not so great meghna 😳Edited by -Enigmatic- - 7 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Enigmatic-

Gloricication of sandhya
Glorification of naina
Oh wait why to degrade meghna more for your fav.? You can make them mahan without degrading meghna.
Please keep my meghna away from your wild imaginations πŸ˜† she really doesnt have nothing to do with sandhya or naina. She only wants justice. So please spare meghu already makers showing na how great naina is so firse batane ki that too degrading meghna no point πŸ˜†
Just enjoy great naina
Let us enjoy our not so great meghna 😳

who degraded meghna ? i see no such comment here 
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: adhyakumarijha

who degraded meghna ? i see no such comment here

Sandhya will turn meghna against naina n all
What is this then ? Who started firstly ?
Cannot you all keep your discussion up without degrading meghna ? C'mon she is already least fav.of all n she doesnt care of chauhaans then what is the point in proving meghna more wrong.
Want to make naina great ? Make na but no need to drag meghna
If naina can never turn against her sister then how do you expect meghna to after witnessing all this. Please .
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Enigmatic-

Sandhya will turn meghna against naina n all
What is this then ? Who started firstly ?
Cannot you all keep your discussion up without degrading meghna ? C'mon she is already least fav.of all n she doesnt care of chauhaans then what is the point in proving meghna more wrong.
Want to make naina great ? Make na but no need to drag meghna
If naina can never turn against her sister then how do you expect meghna to after witnessing all this. Please .

but i said no such thing instead i said meghna will break them and naina will reform them  

that sandy turning meghna against naina was somebody else cooment   i love both girls 
hosnraj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adhyakumarijha

but i said no such thing instead i said meghna will break them and naina will reform them

that sandy turning meghna against naina was somebody else cooment i love both girls

Lol that was my ccomment, l love both girls too, just said a possibility, I am not degrading her, I said so many good things about Meghna and in the last added just one line that it might be possible, and ppl got hurt, l am sorry but please stop being over protective, most of us loves both girls equally, so please don't get hurt with our speculations..
TWEETYP1E thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lol that was my ccomment, l love both girls too, just said a possibility, I am not degrading her, I said so many good things about Meghna and in the last added just one line that it might be possible, and ppl got hurt, l am sorry but please stop being over protective, most of us loves both girls equally, so please don't get hurt with our speculations..

Don't be sorry raj I got that type of attitude last week and I felt sorry too. My opinion changes every week and this week NK and sandhya are my favourite.

I don't think you said anything malicious. But i think our comments are misunderstood. We all like both the girls and I love the way Megna is handling things at the moment but in life people have to be bad to get their way sometimes and that's what Megna is doing but that don't mean she is bad.
Same for sandhya, she might be bad because she has a reason behind it, at the moment we see her as bad because we don't know why she is like that.
We are all laughing at Karan and his chata at the moment but we will cry when we find out the real reasons. People opinions will change everyday and everyone is allowed to have a point of view

Let's all take a chill pill and enjoy the show.Edited by TWEETYP1E - 7 years ago
hosnraj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTnot E=TWEETYP1E]

Don't be sorry raj I got that type of attitude last week and I felt sorry too. My opinion changes every week and this week NK and sandhya are my favourite.

I don't think you said anything malicious. But i think our comments are misunderstood. We all like both the girls and I love the way Megna is handling things at the moment but in life people have to be bad to get their way sometimes and that's what Megna is doing but that don't mean she is bad.
Same for sandhya, she might be bad because she has a reason behind it, at the moment we see her as bad because we don't know why she is like that.
We are all laughing at Karan and his chata at the moment but we will cry when we find out the real reasons. People opinions will change everyday and everyone is allowed to have a point of view

Let's all take a chill pill and enjoy the show.

I am not sorry for the ccomment, I am sorry for hurting other,
Ya I enjoy the show, and povs changes, for me tgey are just characters and we should just enjoythem iinstead of getting emotionally attached to them, πŸ˜† glad to see u also think like me πŸ˜‰