Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

I wish I could join you two but than have to go now will catch up in the evening

That's okay, will see u tomo 😊
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

Yes that theme bgm na which had Ram Ram song tune.. haan that was very beautiful
Seriously it's a rare case , even among Ashu's shows or other versions of epic, this particular show always looks fresh ... Nd the initial promos n that promo which SP ji didn't release, all look soo good πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

han Ram song tune ..

Hmm Sp ji has sum promo for themselve hope we get other unseen promos too πŸ˜† Who knw they might have sum sira scene too they r the biggest sira phankus πŸ˜† exactly its very rare thats why i was wondering why this show still luk fress i guess even among NS πŸ˜† I donno If u remember those Countdown promo were also gud esspl Ram one used to be diff Sita one was from promo but with the aa bg that also luked beautiful 😳
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

Same here I luved Ram more during that phase the most ... but then I luv him in all phase after it was his nd SiRa journey πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Lyk I said before during vanvas till siya was with it was lyk she took such gud care of her hubby πŸ˜†

I knw he is super man lol but after that news i was not expecting na thats why suprise πŸ˜†

Lol of course loved him in all stages , Sply warrior one πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
But had never even thought would connect to Ram "as a husband" in UK, thought will connect as a king maybe or someone for whom Dharma is above all.. but loved his husband side the most πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Even SiRa scenes, though sad ones, but loved them a lot in UK n that AP scene too 😭😳

Haan it actually looked lyk dat, she took care of him so got chubby n gained weightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yeah me too wasn't expecting after hearing abt surgery news, but when it comes to acting , Ashu doesn't even care abt his health, which is actually very wrong..

Thushi thumbnail

Problem was after the ME Ram was soo tensed n all the scenes which were actually supposed to be romantic, like the Jhoola scene which we were wishing since long, or mirror one.. couldn't enjoy at all.. just kept thinking they will separate

U know I had earlier thought won't connect myself to SiRa as they separate at the end, and will give a lot of heart break, but still got connected n then our condition
SKR UK was very meaningful nd got to learn a lot.. but CVs dragged sad moments the most

Actually it would have been gud if we got sum fb .. duing uk ..

I think they wanted UK to be like that if we got the show till dec also they would have dragged that only πŸ˜²πŸ˜† actually we had this prb in the beggining too remem that mud scene we had so long discussing that tym when they showed in precap itself
CutiepieAD thumbnail

One of the best scene of Vanvas 😳❀️ It was lyk another phere whish they had one in Ayodya too ... in Vanvas they had three tyms na πŸ˜†

BTW according to UN , this was spl for Ram fans πŸ˜†

This was another beautiful scene..
Seven pheras n vachan, sply that one ' pati patni are those lovers who always meet even after getting separated' 😳
Shud have given something like dat in UK too, but UK had more from Ram side πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I think UK was more beautiful as it had proper space for the love story... Lanka part failed as they missed to show love story... Ssly didn't mind not seeing ram, but he shud have been in Sita's thoughts atleastπŸ˜•πŸ˜† after first week they didn't give πŸ˜†

BTW look how chubby Ram is looking in this, but after haran how much he had lost just within few days 😲
moviefan-pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for making this thread, the caps and write ups are just beautiful... made me relive the episodes and the awesome scenes all over again... and the title is so apt.. do shareer ek praan...❀️
Edited by moviefan-pooja - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail

han Ram song tune ..

Hmm Sp ji has sum promo for themselve hope we get other unseen promos too πŸ˜† Who knw they might have sum sira scene too they r the biggest sira phankus πŸ˜† exactly its very rare thats why i was wondering why this show still luk fress i guess even among NS πŸ˜† I donno If u remember those Countdown promo were also gud esspl Ram one used to be diff Sita one was from promo but with the aa bg that also luked beautiful 😳

In diff regional channels they aired diff promos 😲
Sita saying is my swayamvar a competition?
N Ram's eyes, lips, hands are shownπŸ˜†
Never gave that in Hindi

Haan lol they must have few scenes for themselves🀒
Yes among NS shows too...
Haan rem countdown promos too, ram toh they didn't show fully na, *suspense* πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, but Sita was shown , looked cute 😳
Thushi thumbnail

Lol of course loved him in all stages , Sply warrior one πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
But had never even thought would connect to Ram "as a husband" in UK, thought will connect as a king maybe or someone for whom Dharma is above all.. but loved his husband side the most πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Even SiRa scenes, though sad ones, but loved them a lot in UK n that AP scene too 😭😳

Haan it actually looked lyk dat, she took care of him so got chubby n gained weightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yeah me too wasn't expecting after hearing abt surgery news, but when it comes to acting , Ashu doesn't even care abt his health, which is actually very wrong..

Warrior one also SP jis fav πŸ˜† how much they promoted warrior lol

Exactly we never though even during AP part was thinking we may not lyk that but Cvs suprised yeah .. Luved the AP Part from Ram Pov nd How Siya understood her Raghunandan ❀️ We got such intense scenes during UK phase ... I have many fav but their milan was sumthing in UK AshMa nailed it β­οΈπŸ‘

Exactly yeah nd i dont lyk it health cum first yeah
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Actually it would have been gud if we got sum fb .. duing uk ..

I think they wanted UK to be like that if we got the show till dec also they would have dragged that only πŸ˜²πŸ˜† actually we had this prb in the beggining too remem that mud scene we had so long discussing that tym when they showed in precap itself

Yes they shud have given FBs
90 of UK was explained in previous SiRa moments only... Sply Ram's dialogues were all abt UK n Sita dialogues abt haran separation...

Maybe we had got ram LK then, if it was till Dec πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I soo wanted Ram LK for atleast 1 day.. how they warm up to each other n all... None of the versions show this, just skip this part... Here we got 2 scenes πŸ˜†...
Thushi thumbnail

This was another beautiful scene..
Seven pheras n vachan, sply that one ' pati patni are those lovers who always meet even after getting separated' 😳
Shud have given something like dat in UK too, but UK had more from Ram side πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I think UK was more beautiful as it had proper space for the love story... Lanka part failed as they missed to show love story... Ssly didn't mind not seeing ram, but he shud have been in Sita's thoughts atleastπŸ˜•πŸ˜† after first week they didn't give πŸ˜†

BTW look how chubby Ram is looking in this, but after haran how much he had lost just within few days 😲

They had one marriage anniversary na should have showed a fb or dream seq lyk that dream milan .. Btw they had also few sindoor scenes ❀️ Even that Sita idol Ram made had sindoor ❀️

Dont remind me lanka here πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

he luk chubby here .. but then lyk we always call super man lol .. also when he came back he had a diff luk too open hair .. luked gud in that πŸ˜³πŸ˜†