AngvilJesfer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hi guys, I really don't know if someone remember this story of mine or not. I have disappeared from the forum quite a while ago but now wanted to continue what I had left half way mainly because of sadiya51 but then i realized that the topic was closed. So i had no other option other than to open a new topic n post the old story. Please bear with me and let me know your response.

MaNan : Sang Hu Tere

Thanks a tone to cute-aly for this beautiful banner.So now let me introduce you the Jaanz of the story

CHARACTER SKETCH

Manik Malhotra:

A 19 year old hot handsome hunk. Son of Raj Malhotra and Nyonika. The future head of Malhotra empire. He is doing his business studies at SPACE. He doesn't believe in love and relationships due to his parents broken marriage. He mostly prefers the company of himself and doesn't let in people into his life easily and thinks women are not at par with men. And the only persons before whom he used to be himself are Mukti (his sister), Cabir (his best buddy) and his dad. For the outside world, he is an arrogant rich spoilt brat. He loves music more than his and that is where he finds his solace.

Nandini Murthy:

An 18 year old pretty and cute girl. Her parents died in a car accident when she was too young. Now, she is living with her Chacha and Chachi who is her only family. She is doing her graduation in Mass communication and Journalism at SPACE. She dances very well. She is a happy soul and loves the company of her loved ones. She values relationships unlike Manik.

Well guys, this was Nandini Murthy and Manik Malhotra 6 months back. So if Manik is a hot beam of sun rays then Nandini is gentle moonlight that glimmers. If Manik is espresso then Nandini is a creamy cup of latte. If Manik is a gusty wind then Nandini is a breath of fresh air. Their very nature is completely opposite of eachother but we say opposites attract, Isn't it? So through a journey of tussle and guzzle now they're MaNan. Well I'll give you the details of those during the course of the story. Now moving on with the other characters...

Mukti Malhotra:

An 18 year old tomboyish girl who appears to be a tough nut to crack but too good at heart. She loves Manik like anything and hates her so called mom since she left them for money. She's doing her UG in Mass communication and Journalism. Partner in pranks cum crime with Cabir. BFF of Nandini.

Cabir Dhawan:

http://mtvstat.in.com/b87e605a8c1bd65740f7ddc2d33b64d1.jpg?org=1 ( Sorry for this inconvinience guyz but the site is not letting me upload some pics so I'll leave the link of such.)

A 19 year old who is totally crazy. The prankster of the group. Manik's BFF and the only person who knows him inside out. Our MaNan's cupid and the leader of the MaNan teasing club. Hehe. Just kidding. But in a way it's true coz pulling their legs is his favorite pastime.

Aliya Saxena:

An 18 year old fashion diva of SPACE. Always behind Manik because of his irresistible charms and also because of his bank balance. She is also good at dance. Cabir nick named her Loranthus as she tries to cling to Manik always.

Harshad Saxena:

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Kaisi-Yeh-Yaariyan-Harshad-Mimicking-Nyonika.jpg

Frankly speaking, I don't want to talk about this jerk but for the sake of formality, He's Aliya's brother and he does all the evil things to pair Manik with Aliya but unfortunate for him and fortunate for us, MaNan fans our MaNan emerge stronger and closer.

Raj Malhotra:

A successful business tycoon and Manik's and Mukti's dad whom loves them to the moon and back.

Nyonika:

http://bollywoodupcomingmovies.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/kishwer-merchantt-hot.jpg

Manik's and Mukti's so called mother.

Venkatesh and Shanno Murthy:

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13129735_491177414413836_443169653_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI0MTk3OTU3ODI4MjEzNjMyOA%3D%3D.2

Nandini's Chacha and Chachi who loves her more than anything in this world.

The other characters will be introduced when required during the course of the story. So tell me guys what do u think about this? Do you like it? Hope u guyz enjoyed anyways do let me know.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngvilJesfer thumbnail

PROLOGUE

I never expected this is going to be this bad. Tears were continuously falling from my eyes. Even my tears weren't listening to me anymore. My family whom I thought would stand by me in my ups n down has given up on me even. My world crashed in front of me. I knew I have let them down. I knew I have done wrong. My tears were still flowing as if they have no plan to stop. He put his hands assuringly around my shoulder. I risked a look at him. I knew he was as affected as me by my family's words. He gently squeezed my squeezed my shoulders as if assuring me that everything is going to be fine. But I knew that the damage was already done and it was beyond repair. I looked at my family and then back at Manik.

Par Chacha' Manik couldn't complete what he was trying because before that Chacha raised his hand and clouted it hard against his face. Both of us were totally taken aback. I went frozen. Although he was the one who got slapped it hurted me more. I gained my senses back. I felt lot of feelings altogether. But what was strongest was the feeling that my love has to go through so much because of me... Yea because of me. That very thought hurts like hell. I'm sure no one has ever raised a hand against Manik Malhotra. Aur ab meri waje se he had to face all this. This humiliation, accusation and yet I stayed like a silent spectator. I couldn't hold myself back anymore and I spoke and it came out louder and ruder than I expected it to sound.

Chacha, you can't be doing this.Please Haa humne galti ki hai par' He didn't let me finish either.

Haa galti tumhari bhi hai. Right? So even you owe an equal share of punishment.' Saying this he raised his hand against me and as if a reflex action I closed my eyes. I kept my eyes shut for a few minutes waiting to feel his hand on my cheek but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and the sight in front of me left me numb. Manik was holding Chacha's hand protecting me from his slap. They were looking... nai staring at each other as if they would rip out each other's head any moment. I quickly went n stood between both of them facing Manik.

Manik please... please mere liye please...' My eyes and voice was equally pleading and he loosened his grip still staring.

Chacha, You can't behave like this with her'

Wah! IAb tum mujhe seekhongi mein meri beti ke saath kaise behave karna hai'

Nandini bas aapki beti nai hai who meri hone wali patni hai aur meri hone wali bache ki maa bhi hai.' Sorry guys mine batana bhool gaya. Yes, I'm pregnant with his child. I was completely shocked when I came to know about it as I had no idea how to deal with this but he made it all the more easy for me. I knew that he was as affected as I was but he put upon a strong mask. For me. For us. In fact I had seen how much it affected him. Meine khud dekha hai what he was going through. Well I'll tell you about that later. Every time I think he couldn't get better he proves me wrong. Sometimes I wonder what I have done to deserve him. Whatever it is I'm glad that I did it. But I pushed these thoughts aside as it was not the right time for all these.

Hone wali patni? You know what your age is? You're nineteen and talking about marriage?' And he let out a sarcastic laugh. I knew he was right but at the end of the day what mattered was that I and Manik were totally completely and madly in love with each other. And it's our love that's growing inside me. Even the thought of harming it is the biggest crime I could commit. I knew that we both were too young to take up this big a responsibility but as long as Manik is by my side I should not bother. I know that the situation is very complicated but as long as we both are together we could solve anything and everything. Chachi hasn't spoken a word still. I looked at her with pleading eyes. She was my last hope after all. But she just went up without any expression shocking all three of us. After what it felt like a life time came down. I didn't know if I should be happy or sad because her face still didn't hold any expression. But then something else caught my attention. She has two bags in her hands. She walked upto us, kept it in front of us and spoke in a cold tone.

Nandini, you can leave'

And that was it. Even my last ray of hope crashed right in front of my eyes. My vision was getting blurred because of my tears. I felt weak on my knees. Then a protective arm held me by the waist with one hand and with other he pulled up those bags and turned towards the door. But then he suddenly turned back.

Even if you all abandon her, I won't. Because I LOVE HER.' He said it loud and clear. His voice was confident. There wasn't even a slightest glint of confusion in them. But my state of mind was such that ki it was beyond any consolation and assurance. Saying this he turned around and we walked out. He opened the passenger seat and made me sit and he took the driver's seat. I was too weak even to react. The drive was silent. I was just blank. I didn't know what is waiting for me ahead in my life. I didn't know anything. I wished it is a bad dream and that it would vanish once I wake up. But unfortunately it wasn't. It was all happening for real. I risked a glance at Manik. Tension was clearly written all over his face. He was scared seeing me like this. He was scared for us, For our child. But I had nothing left in me to comfort him. So even I opted silence. I guess even he was going through the same. Because he too didn't utter a word. I rested my head against the windowpane and closed my eyes. My eventful past flashed in front of my eyes.

AngvilJesfer thumbnail

Chapter 1 : Some good old days with my monster

It was almost 8.00am when I reached SPACE and as expected there was not even a single student in the campus. I sighed relief. Finally, I found a place to complete my paperwork. My home was a pretty calm and quiet place till the last two days because now I have a pack of relative whom I feel is nothing less than loudspeakers which are kept on for 24 hours. I'm being good to them just for the sake of Chachi. Just forget it; now I've to concentrate on my paper work or else Professor Shlok is gonna bash me like hell. But what scares me more than his bashes is my monster's reaction to it? Yes, you guess guessed it right. I'm talking about the very own Manik Malhotra. This guy na, I tell you is completely insane. He cannot even stand the thought of someone raising their voice against me. But sometimes it feels so good to know that you are in love with someone who is more in love with isn't it? Manik is a perfect guy... Well, at least for me. He's a bit short tempered. A bit? I laughed at my own thought. Ok, he's really short tempered but down the heart he reacts so because of his protectiveness over his loved ones and his fear of losing them. And when it comes about Shlok sir, Manik is really overprotective. He has always shown clear hatred towards sir and has warned me to stay away from him several times. Haa I agree ki sir behaves weirdly sometimes but that doesn't mean he's the wrong guy na.

Professor Shlok:

The head of the Mass communication and journalism department of SPACE. He always showed special attention towards Nandini; maybe because she is a bright student. Nandini respects him so much as her teacher but Manik hates him because of the special attention that he gives to Nandini. Well, you will get to know more about him in the coming chapters.

I still can't believe the fact that I have fallen head over heels in love with the monster whom I met 6 months back when I stepped into SPACE. But here I am smiling like an idiot at a mere thought about him.

With these thoughts racing in my mind, I reached the staircase behind the Music block. This was one among the quietest place in SPACE. So this was a perfect setup for my work. I settled down in one of the steps and took out the necessary stuffs from my bag and engrossed myself in my work. But it took less than ten minute for my mind to rush back to his thoughts. How not especially when I am occupying a place which holds a lot of memories of us? This was the place which witnessed our eventful journey: right from our first encounter to our daily romance.

OUR FIRST ENCOUNTER

It was my first day at SPACE and I was already late. I was rushing towards the Auditorium when I crashed against something solid and what I heard next was a What the hell'. I looked at the guy towering next to me chanting endless sorry. If I say he is nothing less than Greek god I wouldn't be lying. The guy's rugged features were alluring. He had tousled black hair which was thick and lustrous. His eyes were so mesmerizing and full of intensity. He had a well proportioned nose and a pair of thin lips. His tight jaw was an angular shape that was filled with little stubbles. His fair skin made him look devilishly handsome. Frankly speaking, He was a man of every girl's dreams.

Hello, what? Where are you lost?' His voice brought me back from my chain of thoughts.

Kuch nai. Wo mein... bas' I was stammering.

Wo tum kya? Haven't you got a pair of eyes?'

Uff Ayaippa I can't imagine that I compared him to a god when he behaves like nothing less than a monster' I whispered under my breath. His attitude was getting into my nerves.

Excuse me. Mein yaha tumse apologize kar rahi hu and you are showing me your bloody attitude? Even you got a pair of eyes na?' I asked with same fervor.

How dare you? You little' He said pointing his finger at me.

Hey, better watch your words' I said while lowering his hand which was pointed at me. I could see that he was boiling in anger but I didn't care. After all who is he?

A fresher and that too a girl and so much of courage to mess with me?'

What is this that-too-a-girl' phrase? Oh so here I get to meet another male chauvinist. Please to meet you sir' I said in a sarcastic tone and that was it for him. He grabbed me by my arms and pulled me towards him harshly. I was totally taken aback and I must agree ki a bit scared too but I still maintained a strong face.

Trust me you are gonna regret for this badly' He said looking straight into my eyes. His eyes were clearly telling that he wasn't joking. But I can't present myself weak. So I just freed myself from his grip and replied.

We'll see.' And I walked away. I would rather be in hell than anywhere near where he is. He snapped at me from behind but I didn't stop.

Hello Madam, I was calling you only.' He screamed.

I turned back this time and replied with a stare. I am not your dog to stop at your snap. Got it?' I didn't wait for his reaction and rushed towards the audi. I am sure he was glowering at me.

I chuckled remembering our first encounter. At that time, not even in my wildest dreams or nightmares did I think that we can be the way we are right now. I stood up and leaned against the railing sideways remembering that one heck of our journey right from there to here. I was lost in my own world of thoughts when I felt two arms snaking my waist from behind. I was taken aback by this sudden act but it took me no time to realize the owner of the pair of arms because only my monster had this habit.

Mere bare mein soch rahi thi na?' He whispered in my ear in that husky voice of his which gave me a shiver down my spine. His proximity was causing havoc inside me. It took me a moment to collect myself but no way I'm gonna let this monster know his effect on me. So I tried to cover up my uneasiness.

Bilkul bhi nahin' I replied in a tone which didn't sound convincing enough even for me. He made me turn and look at him and I looked down not able to hide my emotions anymore. He smirked on seeing my face and gave a I-know-you-better' look.

Acha? Toh phir bolo what were you thinking about that made you blush so much?' He asked tucking a strand of hair which has fallen on my face.

I..I wasn't... blushing' I tried defending myself not knowing what was coming on my way.

Oh god Nandini, first you give such cute faces inviting me and now don't blame me'

Blame you? For what?' I asked not knowing I was being a complete idiot.

For this' he said leaning dangerously close to me. As soon as I felt his breath against my skin, my heartbeats raced, my breathing became uneven. He nuzzled into the crook of my neck while his one arm was holding my waist and the other was drawing irregular shapes on my back. I was feeling weak on my knees so I clutched onto his blazer with my eyes closing tightly. His stubbles brushing against my neck was giving me a tickling sensation. After exploring my neck, he cupped my face which made me open my eyes as if a reflex action. He was looking at me intensely but I just didn't know how to react. So I just stood there surrendering myself. Our lips were inches apart when we heard a coughing sound. Both of us straightened ourselves and looked at the direction from where we heard the sound.

StreamOfHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its a beautiful story continue soon please 😛
sadiya51 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Yay I'm so happy that u havestarted writing this story again but one suggestion
I think u should post this story on wattpad
As the forum is no more like it was long time ago and u won't get the deserving number of comments n response which u should get for such an amazing concept
Edited by sadiya51 - 7 years ago
AngvilJesfer thumbnail
Hi guys, So here goes the next chapter of the story. Hope that u will enjoy it.
Chapter 2 : Romance and Fight

Our lips were inches apart when we heard a coughing sound. Both of us straightened ourselves and looked at the direction from where we heard the sound only to find the evil twins smirking at us. Yes, the very own Mukti Malhotra and Cabir Dhawan. I am sure that I looked nothing less than a tomato on seeing them and like a reflex I hid behind my monster. When I was embarrassed like hell, my monster was plain irritated for having disturbed his private romance session. The two reached near us and raised their eyebrows at us.

Whattt??????' Manik asked in a pretty casual tone. Guys, I'm telling you this 6 feet monster standing ahead of me has no shame left in him.

Oyee, we should be the ones asking that. Ok?' Cabir stated. Obviously, how can he leave a chance to tease us.

So baby doll, why don't you tell me?' Mukti's target was obviously me.'Itni subah subah tum yaha par kya kar rahi ho? When the two evils were waiting to hear reply, I was looking for a place to hide my face. By the things happening around me, I myself has forgotten my true purpose of being in college so early. After what felt like a life time, my brains reminded about the long forgotten paperwork of mine. When I was about to answer, Cabir interrupted.

Arey Mukti, yeh kaisa sawaal hai? Wo toh hum dono ne already dekh li na. Abhi sawaal aise hona hai ki Nandu actually kya karne aayi thi?' By this time, I had turned into the brightestestest shade of red.

Oeyy joker, wo actually usko kuch assignment karni thi... isliye' manik answered for me.

Acha, aur tum kya assignment karne kliye help kar rahi thi kya? Mujhe pata nai ki mc mein KISS k baarein mein bhi assignment deti karke' Cabir stressed the word kiss' and said with a thoughtful expression and Mukti giggled at his statement.

Hogaya, tera?' Manik asked with a sarcastic smile on his face.

Mein thodi na kuch kar rahi thi. Agar tera morning session hogayi tho chalo canteen. Mujhe bohot bhook lag rahi hai.' Cabir was not ready to leave us.

Bhukkad' Both Manik and Mukti said together.

Arey, mein tumhara jaisa romance karke ped nai bartha.' Telling this,Cabir ran away.

Ab toh tu gaya mera beta' Murmuring this, Manik ran after him and their tom and jerry chase began. Mukti pulled me with her and we moved towards the canteen.

Acha meri baby doll, tum yeh baat batao, meri bhaiyya k saath tumne aisa kya kiya ki wo itna pagal ho gayi tumhare baarein mein?'After Cabir, now it was Mukti's turn to pull my legs. I pouted at her statement. Par Nandu, tumne jo bhi kiya na, uskeliye thanks. Bohot saalon baad mein bhaiyya ko itna khush dekh rahi ho and I know you are the reason for his smile. Please kabhi uska saath mat chodna.' I knew she meant every word she uttered. Manik meant the world to her. I side-hugged her.'Kabhi nahin.' I said confidently and Mukti hugged me.

Arey, jab in dono ka khatam hogayi tum dono ka shuru hogayi kya?' Cabir was back with his one liners and now it was Mukti's turn to chase him. I chuckled at the duo and was checking for my phone in my bag when I dashed against someone.

I looked up to find Shlok sir with a smile.

Hi Nandini.' Sir wished with a warm smile.

Good morning sir.' I forced a smile because first thing that would strike my mind on seeing Shlok sir is Manik. He is not in good terms with sir and a friendly chat between us would be the last thing he wants to see. I was looking ahead of me praying to my ayyaippa not to bring Manik here.

Hey Nandini, are you looking for someone?' Sir asked to gain my attention.

Yes, she is.' Manik came out of blue and replied for me. I cursed my stars because I knew what was coming on my way.

Wo actually, sir I was heading to the canteen.' I said to avoid a tussle between the two.

To meet me.' Manik completed the sentence for me and that was it for Shlok sir who had clear hatred for Manik, for a reason unknown to me, to start his part. I had always been scared of Manik's possessive and protective side and today it was going overboard and I was getting pissed with his behavior.

Ohh so everyone goes to canteen to meet Mr. Manik Malhotra. Wow! That is a great piece of knowledge'

No sir, you are highly mistaken. Not everyone but she...' he put a protective hand around my shoulder and continued she will be looking for only me because she is my girl.' Shlok sir was fuming in anger and I could do nothing other than give a sorry look when Manik pulled me out of the scene. After that we were at a considerable distance, I pushed Manik away from me.

What?' He asked as if he knew nothing.

Manik, do u think I'm personal property or something?' I was literally done with his attitude.

I can't believe this... You are fighting with me for that'

Manik, I am not fighting with you. I am asking you the reason for creating such a scene there? And why do you have to announce your claim over you in front of him'

Ohh... so that is your problem' Manik said in a sarcastic tone.Your issue is that he came to know about us and now that you can't be his pet. Ohh Nandu, I never knew you liked his pampering so much.' He was getting onto my nerves. Or is it that you got bored of me and you want to...' That was it for me. I.HATE.YOU' I said and rushed out of his scene before my tears decided to cheat on me. Our evil twins have reached in search of us to check whether we had re-started our romance but on seeing me rush out they sensed that something was wrong. Both of them knew that I was the safer option so they came after me to know the tiff between us.

Done dona done. So guys kaisa laga? Please let me know through ur comments and likes. And thanks to those comments and likes which let me write further. Love u guys...

StreamOfHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter update soon 😛
sadiya51 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Fabulous chapter
Manan fight was awesome and as usual cabaret mukti were damn good
Looking forward to read more
dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail