Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Alexwa when i watch a horror movie now i laugh but i was so scared when i was young..my elder sisters use to watch so i used to cry to watch movie with them..πŸ˜†

They used to get in touble for letting us younger siblings to watch horror movies..πŸ˜†

I remember all my childhood memories which was fillled with the most amazing times ..that sometimes i wish i was back home with all my siblings and my parents...πŸ˜’ kya kare life goes on...😭

But now when we do have a get together we are so loud next door neighbours complain..πŸ˜†
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Alexwa when i watch a horror movie now i laugh but i was so scared when i was young..my elder sisters use to watch so i used to cry to watch movie with them..πŸ˜†

They used to get in touble for letting us younger siblings to watch horror movies..πŸ˜†

I remember all my childhood memories which was fillled with the most amazing times ..that sometimes i wish i was back home with all my siblings and my parents...πŸ˜’ kya kare life goes on...😭

But now when we do have a get together we are so loud next door neighbours complain..πŸ˜†

Awww rukhi darlingπŸ€—

I can understand i too love the time i spent enjoying with my siblings n cousins...i want that time back
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I found Nightmare On Elm Street to be one of the most scariest movies ever back then a s a kid.Recently I managed to catch it again and I was like...what the hell was there to be so scared of πŸ˜†Once upon a time this Freddy who used to look so scary looked really like a cheesy comedian πŸ˜†
Edited by shaz2009 - 7 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alexstar

Priya how r u? did u watch kushal saving jenny from fire?😲

yeah i watched that was nice of him the set needs some safety guidelines etc
but he didnt need to be rude to twitter when the person only asked him
priya185 thumbnail
Ok shaz apna vada pura karna i want new songs on the page
You are a good dj
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

I found Nightmare On Elm Street to be one of the most scariest movies ever back then a s a kid.Recently I managed to catch it again and I was like...what the hell was there to be so scared of πŸ˜†Once upon a time this Freddy who used to look so scary looked really like a cheesy comedian πŸ˜†

Haina 🀣

Same now when i watch that movie i am like kill myself laughing...
Mum used to say now your laughing you idiot...the sleepless nights i had to suffer when you watched this silly movie πŸ˜† and my sisters used to chime in yeh and we got into really bad trouble because of you idiot...πŸ˜†

Its the real life fake humans who scare me now πŸ˜† no horror movie..
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Two of my most fav prison based movies are Green Mile and Shawshank Redemption.They were written very well and depicted on screen fabulously.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Two of my most fav prison based movies are Green Mile and Shawshank Redemption.They were written very well and depicted on screen fabulously.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Some movies are damn good mate.
alexstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya-

yeah i watched that was nice of him the set needs some safety guidelines etc
but he didnt need to be rude to twitter when the person only asked him

Oh he was?? hes famous for these twitter rude answersπŸ˜•
I hope they are fine now...the video looked scary to me
alexstar thumbnail