Posted: 7 years ago
no idea why
high time indiaforums got an app
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BB10

omg yesss, that is why I said I felt I was drowning
don't let the other guy pierce your heart, that could be quite dangerous, I don't want oodles of blood splattered all over this CC
blood se yaad aya, I hear miss Sara has some extravagant plans on VD
batao batao ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜†It's never wise to let a guy pierce one's heart so deep that it becomes impossible to come out of the bottomless pit.I never even gave Swami Om that privilige...koi aur ko toh door ki baat hain.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Miss Sara is forever making one plan or another.Ab Mausi Sara ji hi jaane uske dimaag main kya kichdi pakk rahi hain.๐Ÿค”
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: alexstar

Shaazu internet issues and was sleeping on time...bas aaj watched a movie so it bcame late๐Ÿ˜›

I've got lappy issues too as you must be aware.So what movie did you watch?
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Hey Biggie how's it going darling?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Have you even noticed that I've got rid of that head banging Om baby gif just for your sake...๐Ÿ˜’
Oh the price one has to pay in name of friendship.

Sorry I almost missed this post! I think you missed me a lot today, had to skim through the CC but saw you mentioned me thrice...?
I have not noticed, because I turned off the 'show sigg' option, cus some people have such annoyinggg siggis, and it is even more annoying when they post a picture as a comment despite having 4 pictures in their signature already ๐Ÿ˜ก
let me see it wait! though don't blame me! I am sure you were getting bored of ur swami!
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

I've got lappy issues too as you must be aware.So what movie did you watch?

Oh yes hows ur lappy now? I watched some tamil movie with subtitles๐Ÿ˜†
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Sorry I almost missed this post! I think you missed me a lot today, had to skim through the CC but saw you mentioned me thrice...?
I have not noticed, because I turned off the 'show sigg' option, cus some people have such annoyinggg siggis, and it is even more annoying when they post a picture as a comment despite having 4 pictures in their signature already ๐Ÿ˜ก
let me see it wait! though don't blame me! I am sure you were getting bored of ur swami!

Biggie mate I have been bored out my brains all this while.No one to chat to or get into a deep convo with.You see I finished all my Saturday chores quite early on during the day.Did the cooking and bunch of other stuff and all, hence have all the free time in the world.Everyone's just been doing muh dikhayi rasam and buzzing off.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: alexstar

Oh yes hows ur lappy now? I watched some tamil movie with subtitles๐Ÿ˜†

Lappy jaan miraculously has revived out the coma zone.My love for my lappy jaan seems to have been the best medicine.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hello Alexstar! And who you might be? Everyone on here seems to miss you a lot.

Shaz, at least Sara has someone she can spend VD with, I am just going to troll myself again on the 14th.

I love the beatles. <3

I just saw your signature, omg swami ji ko kya ho gaya? aisa dara kyon rahe hain voh mujhe?
he is giving me some serious pedo vibes right now
he is like saying "tum desh drohii kahin ki ๐Ÿคฌ"
omji looking like how girls look in the morning when they do not remove their eye makeup
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Alexwa your back...๐Ÿค“
priya185 thumbnail
koi mujhse bhi baat karo im bored at the moment