Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Mademoiselle BB10 dear... first of all my sincerest apologies for getting your name wrong.You see my dearest lappy jaan is on it's death bed taking it's last breaths😭 just like Baba is in a quite a frail state,my lappy jaan also going through the exact same feat...with certain parts of its system all rusted and crusted that the zero(0)button happens to conk out on me at any given time.Being as gracious as you are, I'm sure you'd take into consideration such mitigating circumstances and will accept my humble apologies.πŸ˜›

As for my sadhe hue UN-well not all us mere mortals have been blessed with such creative finesse as your truly.😎 You were not there at the time na my long lost buddy BB10 to lend me your ever so innovatory hat.Now that you're here could you be ever so kind as to pass some memorably appealing suggestions my way!😳

BTW I'm assuming BB stands for Big Boss right? Will call you Biggie from now onπŸ˜ƒ

Hey Biggie, coming to my favourite topic of discussion, my humdum Om ji,well dil pe patthar rakh ke...😭 I can live with his demise happening due to natural causes such as the ones you've stated above,but if hathya is on the cards for him... then I'm sorry to say, without really wanting to and without further ado,will have to unleash the dragon of vengeance see to it that justice is served.

PS- on a serious note-I really really like you.You are my kinda lass,I can see us being the greatest of friends with this budding friendship blossoming to great heights.😳Now if you do decide to come back then give us a shout.The string of violinists have been waiting here all zombified due to sleep deprivation.. to give you that grand welcoming since last night.Hurry my dear,we all at Luniz too are waiting with bated breath...

Missy Shazu,
I understand and relate to your pain, but you have to let your laptop go, to end its suffering, every key that you zealously click makes your laptop throb with pain. Now you don't want that, do you?
I ignored the plea of help by my poor laptop when it was decaying on the inside. The intricate arteries in the RAM were short circuiting sending out accidental sparks. Then the screen started flickering like a tv not receiving any signal. This went on for a year. Then I saw it flat line right in front of my naked eyes. But miraculously there was some life left, it revived for 2 hours, and I left it alone, went out to eat a cheeky McDonalds, when I got back home it was dead.
Do you want to subject yourself to such emotional trauma? DO YOU? Do you want to live in the fear that your laptop will die on you without any prior notice? DO YOU? Do you want to be scared of pressing the non-existent 0 key because one click...and it is dead...DO YOU?

What innovatory hat? My email id has a 2008' referring to the year I created it in. Smhh don't over estimate me. Though you could change your UN to: Swami_Mah_Premi

Your Om swami is hale and hearty, though I suspect the ISI agents are out there to assassinate him.
Om was last seen dancing on Beat pe booty, here:

Image result for om swami gif

P.S. : Yeah you can call me Biggie, no biggie. I read greatest as "greatisht hero". Yes, we could have hit it on sooner, because I came to know about you after you commented on my thread. Now you can relieve your violinists from strumming like crazy as if they are auditioning for Whiplash 2. Their music is deafening. Shaz I shall come back soon, only if your GIF does not make me so dizzy that I vomit.

On a serious note: Thank you for the warm welcome. The feelings are mutual. Also, I hoot not shout.

Forgive me oh lord for I have sinned by replying so late. But I was busy investigating Om's whereabouts. I did not want Shazu to have any more sleepless nights worrying about even a single hair on his body being harmed.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes no sign of Bhavi,Alex or mahek.Hope all is well
Teek hain baad main milte hain.Main bhi na Biggie ki chakkar main kuch abhi tak khaaya nahin hu.πŸ˜”

Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Owlie😳{this is what I know from.posts πŸ˜†}

Yeah abhi Padha...I thought you were a boy! 🀣
Anyway a mastikhor girl hie sahi.
Wish StinsonIsHere joins here as well and so as others ...

Tussi jaa rahe ho? Okay jao🀣...jaldi aana.

Gunnnight people

Thanks Skybully.πŸ˜ƒ

@Ruchi: I will contact Bhavisha. Don't worry.

Yes, Owlie must have come up time and again, after all we ended up commenting on all the Lopa threads. 🀣
Dev you know I got a WL just a day before the damn forum closed? How Unfair! My only fault was that I had immense love for Lopa, nothing but love.

I don't get it what have I done that makes it seem like I am a guy. Even Dracarys thought I was a guy.

People are calling you Dev babu, just why, it makes it sound like I am addressing...anyway I will leave the blanks

Looks who is calling me a mashtikor, says the guy who is studying medicine. πŸ˜†
See youuu

Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Yes, Owlie must have come up time and again, after all we ended up commenting on all the Lopa threads. 🀣
Dev you know I got a WL just a day before the damn forum closed? How Unfair! My only fault was that I had immense love for Lopa, nothing but love.

I don't get it what have I done that makes it seem like I am a guy. Even Dracarys thought I was a guy.

People are calling you Dev babu, just why, it makes it sound like I am addressing...anyway I will leave the blanks

Looks who is calling me a mashtikor, says the guy who is studying medicine. πŸ˜†
See youuu

@BOLD-I truly feel your pain Biggie.I get the same thing-Only upar wala will know why everyone thinks I'm a guy too!
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I love reading these essays !! Pleej continue 😳
Edited by RuChi4ever - 7 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Missy Shazu,
I understand and relate to your pain, but you have to let your laptop go, to end its suffering, every key that you zealously click makes your laptop throb with pain. Now you don't want that, do you?
I ignored the plea of help by my poor laptop when it was decaying on the inside. The intricate arteries in the RAM were short circuiting sending out accidental sparks. Then the screen started flickering like a tv not receiving any signal. This went on for a year. Then I saw it flat line right in front of my naked eyes. But miraculously there was some life left, it revived for 2 hours, and I left it alone, went out to eat a cheeky McDonalds, when I got back home it was dead.
Do you want to subject yourself to such emotional trauma? DO YOU? Do you want to live in the fear that your laptop will die on you without any prior notice? DO YOU? Do you want to be scared of pressing the non-existent 0 key because one click...and it is dead...DO YOU?

What innovatory hat? My email id has a 2008' referring to the year I created it in. Smhh don't over estimate me. Though you could change your UN to: Swami_Mah_Premi

Your Om swami is hale and hearty, though I suspect the ISI agents are out there to assassinate him.
Om was last seen dancing on Beat pe booty, here:

Image result for om swami gif

P.S. : Yeah you can call me Biggie, no biggie. I read greatest as "greatisht hero". Yes, we could have hit it on sooner, because I came to know about you after you commented on my thread. Now you can relieve your violinists from strumming like crazy as if they are auditioning for Whiplash 2. Their music is deafening. Shaz I shall come back soon, only if your GIF does not make me so dizzy that I vomit.

On a serious note: Thank you for the warm welcome. The feelings are mutual. Also, I hoot not shout.

Forgive me oh lord for I have sinned by replying so late. But I was busy investigating Om's whereabouts. I did not want Shazu to have any more sleepless nights worrying about even a single hair on his body being harmed.

He Biggie,I'm gana go frame this beautiful piece of art right away.Nobody has ever written such a long sermon for me,I am truly choked.Grinning like a cheshire cat from ear to ear ☺️
Gosh Biggie we must have some telepathic soul to soul connection going on buddy.You understand me,my pain so well.πŸ‘ Why the hell didn't we meet before?!πŸ€”
For you biggie I might just contemplate on replacing that gif on my siggy with a more calm composed version of my humdum Omi baby.Don't want you puking the place down now do we?!

PS-I've sacked those stupid violinists as they were hideous.😑Sweet melodious harmonies ki jagah migraine induce kardiye hain
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

I love reading these essays !! Pleej continue 😳

I remember seeing this emoticon on the DDT. Deja vu FTW.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I remember seeing this emoticon on the DDT. Deja vu FTW.

Haan maine hi post khi thi 😳

Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Haan maine hi post khi thi 😳

Acha toh voh tum thi jo mazze le ri thi jab Bani vale aye DDT pe Lopa bashing karne. πŸ˜†
Cus Lopa bashing hoti hi nahin thi udhar. πŸ˜†
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Travolta had some serious swag man😎

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oKPYe53h78[/YOUTUBE]