Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1013440 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

NP i got tonsilitis three times last year 😭 two times it was very bad ..i couldnt even speak..and the third time it was mild.

I never use to have have tonsilitis ..but for the past 5 years i get it every year..πŸ˜’
Last year it was the worst year for me to get it three times..😭

upar se UK ke doctors antibiotics prescribe karne me bahut nakhra karte hai 😑
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

sorry...mere ghar me omlette banana allowed nahi hai ... ghar me sab strictly vegetarians hai 😳

waise aaj maine hi khana banya tha (except Roti) ... mom-dad ko jukaam ho rakha hai

You can cook 😲 wow yeh tho bohot achi news hai πŸ˜ƒ

Hope you parents get better soon...!!

Rotis take lots of practise to make πŸ˜† they are difficult to make. I have mastered roti making after so many attempts plus they have have to be round and same size or i get irritated πŸ˜ƒ

Now i dont make them as much as i have a problem with my right wrist and it swells up if i do anything that puts pressure on it.

So we have a lot of good cooks amongst us..lets hope Tarro bhi khana bana saake varna bechada buka maar jayega πŸ˜†

Chingu rani tho busy hogi makeup lagane mein koi tho khana bana na padega πŸ˜†
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

upar se UK ke doctors antibiotics prescribe karne me bahut nakhra karte hai 😑

Because sometimes you dont need the antibiotics if its just a sore throat...and they also say if you have them only for minor stuff then when you do get an infection the antibiotics wont work on you. They will have to prescribe stronger stuff !! Which they tend to avoid.

Here its hard to go and get even painkillers πŸ˜† you might end up being a drug addict thats why...they check when was the last time you got it..

1013440 thumbnail

You can cook 😲 wow yeh tho bohot achi news hai πŸ˜ƒ

Hope you parents get better soon...!!

Rotis take lots of practise to make πŸ˜† they are difficult to make. I have mastered roti making after so many attempts plus they have have to be round and same size or i get irritated πŸ˜ƒ

Now i dont make them as much as i have a problem with my right wrist and it swells up if i do anything that puts pressure on it.

So we have a lot of good cooks amongst us..lets hope Tarro bhi khana bana saake varna bechada buka maar jayega πŸ˜†

Chingu rani tho busy hogi makeup lagane mein koi tho khana bana na padega πŸ˜†

yes I can cook too... and (in my mind) i cook the world's best chhole-bhatoore 😳

I can make rotis too... but i hate making rotis 😳

1013440 thumbnail

Because sometimes you dont need the antibiotics if its just a sore throat...and they also say if you have them only for minor stuff then when you do get an infection the antibiotics wont work on you. They will have to prescribe stronger stuff !! Which they tend to avoid.

Here its hard to go and get even painkillers πŸ˜† you might end up being a drug addict thats why...they check when was the last time you got it..

ya that I understand that bacteria develop resistance to antibiotics if you keep taking them for evry small problem or u don't complete the regimen/dose... but in some conditions antibiotics are very much needed ... and there too they will do lots of na-nukur...that i hate give the suffering person some good damn medicines they need rather than being preachy and all 😑
Edited by NathuPyare - 7 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BB10

Miss Shaz 2009, (so typical to add the joining year in the UN)

I shall not stand to bear the brunt of such monstrous accusations that you are spewing at me at the rate of 100kmph.

Seeing your dear Om Swami dancing at lightening speed every morning, shaking his oh so frail body due to lack of proper nutrition, I have come to the conclusion that his hips do not lie.

My glaring evidence that I have compiled astutely, and sincerely, all point towards the fact that the cause of Om's imminent death shall be Om himself.
He will either:
a) die of a heart attack or;
b) the bone in his leg might pop out due to the force exerted by his pot belly on the knees.
Reference: as seen on Grey's anatomy, season 10, episode 4.

Source: voot.com

Right now your Om is busy stuffing 20 aaloo paranthas, rocking two ponytails to tame his beautiful tresses, swaying in his rock on mode and giggling like a girl while dancing on Sultan theme song.

Source: every major newspaper reporting his terrorist like activities

Yours truly
BB10
not
BB1

Mademoiselle BB10 dear... first of all my sincerest apologies for getting your name wrong.You see my dearest lappy jaan is on it's death bed taking it's last breaths😭 just like Baba is in a quite a frail state,my lappy jaan also going through the exact same feat...with certain parts of its system all rusted and crusted that the zero(0)button happens to conk out on me at any given time.Being as gracious as you are, I'm sure you'd take into consideration such mitigating circumstances and will accept my humble apologies.πŸ˜›

As for my sadhe hue UN-well not all us mere mortals have been blessed with such creative finesse as your truly.😎 You were not there at the time na my long lost buddy BB10 to lend me your ever so innovatory hat.Now that you're here could you be ever so kind as to pass some memorably appealing suggestions my way!😳

BTW I'm assuming BB stands for Big Boss right? Will call you Biggie from now onπŸ˜ƒ

Hey Biggie, coming to my favourite topic of discussion, my humdum Om ji,well dil pe patthar rakh ke...😭 I can live with his demise happening due to natural causes such as the ones you've stated above,but if hathya is on the cards for him... then I'm sorry to say, without really wanting to and without further ado,will have to unleash the dragon of vengeance see to it that justice is served.

PS- on a serious note-I really really like you.You are my kinda lass,I can see us being the greatest of friends with this budding friendship blossoming to great heights.😳Now if you do decide to come back then give us a shout.The string of violinists have been waiting here all zombified due to sleep deprivation.. to give you that grand welcoming since last night.Hurry my dear,we all at Luniz too are waiting with bated breath...

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hello hi bye bye to all fellow pagals
Off to find an exorcist-too many demons,ghost and ghouls everywhere-what to do?!πŸ€”
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wassup loonies. I am not going to take up any new show until I complete all the past episodes of how to get away with murder. But have added exorcist to my 'to be watched' list. Thanks for the suggestion horror premis. πŸ˜†
1013440 thumbnail
ye pagalkhana aaj itna soona-soona kyun hai bhai 😳
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nathu ko khana banana aata hai πŸ€“