Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

yes even I like old songs more than most of the new ones...

have u noticed one thing about old songs... they used very few instruments so the songs were not cramped with too many distractions... rather they used just 3-4 main instrument and created a soulful song with them, that stayed with us for long...

I simply love Lata ji ...

I love Lata ji too and Asha B-both my all time favs❤️No other voice can even come next to these two-true singing legends.⭐️ Yes I agree-voices are enhanced now with all the techno sounds and background music/instruments-These days,the singers voices are not as naturally raw and melodius,they all sound more or less the same IMO,whereas back in the days,singers had distinctive voices...you'd be able to tell a Kumar Sanu and Udit Narayan or say legendary Kishore form miles away.
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

I love Lata ji too and Asha B-both my all time favs❤️No other voice can even come next to these two-true singing legends.⭐️ Yes I agree-voices are enhanced now with all the techno sounds and background music/instruments-These days,the singers voices are not as naturally raw and melodius,they all sound more or less the same IMO,whereas back in the days,singers had distinctive voices...you'd be able to tell a Kumar Sanu and Udit Narayan or say legendary Kishore form miles away.

A few days back I was listening to "o babua ..,ye mahua" of Asha ji from the movie sadma... and i realized only asha ji could have done justice to that song ...
Edited by NathuPyare - 7 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

I saw the last season and everyone was a suspect and even in this season the very first episode we have Alex's boss again ratting her out to the terrorist...

right now what I'm really bothered about is that this series is not helping me any better with my already troublesome trust issues...

That's the thing Nathu.One the trust issues shown cab be quite bothersome... and then the things they have to do for task/mission sake,like indulging in immoral practices-Now dnt know what they are trying to endorse...like I said I'm not too aware of how the CIA works,but wouldn't have thought that the route they take in the show ofr successful mission sake would really be an apt or ideal one...
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

A few days back I was listening to "o babua ..,ye mahua" of Asha ji from the movie sadma... and i realized only asha ji could have done justice to that song ...

I just love that movie Sadma and agree no other singer could have done justice to that song.
I can go on listening to Asha B songs all day...her voice just cuts through the heart...sheer magic!⭐️
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

That's the thing Nathu.One the trust issues shown cab be quite bothersome... and then the things they have to do for task/mission sake,like indulging in immoral practices-Now dnt know what they are trying to endorse...like I said I'm not too aware of how the CIA works,but wouldn't have thought that the route they take in the show ofr successful mission sake would really be an apt or ideal one...

yes... I understand ... but then those are the necessary evils of the job... they do tend to have a really messed up personal life... but that's the way it is...
1013440 thumbnail
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

UK to waise bi bhooton ke liye famous hai... jaroor koi angrezi chudail hogi ... kal fir se usne biscuit kha liye kya tumhare? 😆

😆 Haan usse biscuit khaane ka bada shauk hain.Last night something else weird happened.I had a glass of water with a saucer covering it on my dresser and the saucer was moving...I could hear it from the bed😕 now this couldn't have been no rat or mice 😆
Edited by shaz2009 - 7 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Rukhi mausi ka footsteps nazar arahi hain😛
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
The Exorcist 🤔 sab mille huwe hai

😆
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail