Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Sau saal pehle mujhe tumse pyar tha...dnt know why but this song wont get out of my head πŸ˜†
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Sau saal pehle mujhe tumse pyar tha...dnt know why but this song wont get out of my head πŸ˜†

yes it has a catchy tune...

waise ye gaana to bahut purana hai...kahi tumhe apne pichle janam ki yaadein to nahi aa rahi... 😲
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Revolver rani Shazu and Revolver Raja Nathu on mission bheja udaana 😳

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

yes it has a catchy tune...

waise ye gaana to bahut purana hai...kahi tumhe apne pichle janam ki yaadein to nahi aa rahi... 😲

πŸ˜† I like old songs better than the crap they are churning out these days.Aaj kaal toh puraane gaane churane ko lage hue hainπŸ˜†
1013440 thumbnail

Revolver rani Shazu and Revolver Raja Nathu on mission bheja udaana 😳

🀣🀣🀣

arre o gaon walon...aaj koi panga mat lena hum dono se 😎

bheja satak gayela hai apun dono ka... kya
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Nathu mujhe lagta hain mere ghar pe ek chudail ne ghar basa liya hain😳
1013440 thumbnail

πŸ˜† I like old songs better than the crap they are churning out these days.Aaj kaal toh puraane gaane churane ko lage hue hainπŸ˜†

yes even I like old songs more than most of the new ones...

have u noticed one thing about old songs... they used very few instruments so the songs were not cramped with too many distractions... rather they used just 3-4 main instrument and created a soulful song with them, that stayed with us for long...

I simply love Lata ji ...
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

season 2 ki bhi kahani season 1 jaisi hi jaa rahi hai... πŸ₯±

what disturbed you?

It's those tasks/tests they are given at the farm as CIA's...I am not too clued on or am aware about how the CIA work,dnt wanna say much and spoil it for youπŸ˜†Tum jab dekhlete ho,toh mujhe batana if you found anything bothersome πŸ˜ƒ

1013440 thumbnail

Nathu mujhe lagta hain mere ghar pe ek chudail ne ghar basa liya hain😳

UK to waise bi bhooton ke liye famous hai... jaroor koi angrezi chudail hogi ... kal fir se usne biscuit kha liye kya tumhare? πŸ˜†
1013440 thumbnail

It's those tasks/tests they are given at the farm as CIA's...I am not too clued on or am aware about how the CIA work,dnt wanna say much and spoil it for youπŸ˜†Tum jab dekhlete ho,toh mujhe batana if you found anything bothersome πŸ˜ƒ

I saw the last season and everyone was a suspect and even in this season the very first episode we have Alex's boss again ratting her out to the terrorist...

right now what I'm really bothered about is that this series is not helping me any better with my already troublesome trust issues...