Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aseelashah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Manil jaan poochkar druv Aur Nandini ka Jodi bana Rahi hai Kya?Ulloo ka patta. Superb update dear
Update soon
Thanks for pm
PamAlps thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved reading each update and please write fast coz we are waiting crazily
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@PamAlps:thank you,and ya will do it soon!
StreamOfHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks pooja, MysticRiver, jackvijay, dhillon90, soothu, aseelashah, rockstarlover, pamAlps, Roop0605
😛
StreamOfHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Digging my own grave 😆

Manik looks at her blank face and says
manik: what? Theek hi to bol raha hoon.Ab dekho,tum rondu,dhruv bhi rondu,tum parhaku.woh bhi parhaku,tum darpok,woh bhi darpok. Ek dam same to same made for eachother.
Nandini: Just because our nature is same that doesn't mean we are made for each other, I consider him my friend nothing else. It's late you should sleep.
Manik: no Not so soon Ruko na!
Nandini: nehi manik.Good night.
Manik wad confused that why she became upset. Nandini closes her room's door and starts writing her diary.
(nandini pov)
hi diary so many things happened today manik is living with us. Whenever I think I am going close to manik,tabhi woh kuch aisa bolta hain, which hurts me. Why in the world he thinks me and dhruv are made for each other. God! I dont love his brother I love him. Why cant he just see it.Why he never notice me? I have todo something. Bye diary. Nandini close her diary,and start thinking.
Nandini start thinking what should I do to gain his attention! What to do? Idea Tv serial Haa yeh theek hoga.Serial me kaise hero apni heroine ke pyar me par te hain.Mujhe bhi waisa hi karna chahiye.Ok to plan ready hain.Kal subha mission manik patao shuru karungi.Nandini happily goes into the bed and sleep.
Next morning
dadi: Nandu beta go and check on manik.
Nandini happily run to his bedroom,open the door and what she saw made her blush Manik was only in towel wet hair She starts drooling on him and his sexy tattoo. Manik noticed that nandini was drooling at him and he smirks
He calls her once twice thrice and finally Nandini come out of her Lala land.
Manik says while smirking
Manik: nandu i'm surprised.
Nandini hides her blush and asks
nandini: why?
Manik:mujhe laga larkiya kisi larke ko aisi halat me dekhe to chillati hain,bhag jati hain ya ankhein bandh kar leti hain,par tumne inme se kuch bhi nehi kiya.
Nandini: This is not a film Manik!
Manik: Thank god you are that kind of girl. By the way why are you here?
Nandini answers after moving her gaze from his wet body
nandini: Dado is calling you for breakfast.
Manik: Ok I'll come in 10 minutes.
But nandini was still staring at him. Manik smirks evilly and comes very close to her and whispers in her ear
manik: aur kitna ghurogi mujhe.Towel khol ke bhi dekhau kya? Dekhogi?
Nandini's eyes widens in shock and she runs out of his room manik bursts out in laughing at her cute antics.
Nandini:manik has to notice me. Bohot hogaya yeh neighbor and brother's best friend wala drama.
10:40 a.m
manik was watching tv sitting on sofa.
(nandini pov)
abhi dadi bahar gayi hain.Yehi sahi waqt hain romance ka Abhi main stool pe charungi aata lene ke liye Girne ka natak karke chillaungi Manik bhaag ke aayega aur mujhe pakrega.Aur phir hamare beech lamba eye lock hoga.Wah nandu wah. Nandini take a stool and stand on it. She starts her drama.
Nandini: uff!Yeh kitna acha hain,meri to haath bhi ja raha

She starts yelling
Nandini: Manik I am about to fall.Please help Aahh manik.
Nandini in her mind: yeh piche kyun nehi dekh raha.now she fall for real and start shouting out of pain.
Nandini: Aahh maa papa mar gae..
But still manik did not turn.
Nandini:aa.Bohot dard horaha hain,manik ek bar ke liye bhi piche mur ke nehi dekha?
She gets up and goes close to Manik, manik was listening to music he couldn't hear her because of earphones
Nandini slaps her forehead angrly. Manik see her and take ear phone out from his ear and say
manik: what happened? Need something?
Nandini nodded in no and walks away.
Nandini: plan a flop now plan b

Afternoon
nandini was working in garden she called manik for help, manik was about to go but he got a call, so he asked anuraag to go.
Nandini: Plan b flop...
At night,
nandini plans to sing and impress manik. Nandini start singing.
Nandini:AAA...OHOOHO...
Manik hears it and goes near her.
Nandu opens her one eye and see if manik is coming or not She feels manik was behind her and again starts singing.
Manik was amused.
Dadi:AAAH!!NANDU STOP MAKING NOISE!Kitna bekar soor pakra hain.
Manik start laughing.Nandini pout and look down.
Dadi:kitni bar bola hain beta ek music teachar rakh lo.Par tum to kabhi meri baat nehi sunti. Manik:kya dadi,rok kyun diya.Accha to kar rahi thi.Train me jake gana chahiye.
Nandini feels embarrassed and runs into her room. She starts writing her diary
Nandini: Aaj mene apne hi pair pe kulhari mar di.Aaj se sab serial bandh.Koyi plan nehi banungi.Chali thi usko impress karne,aur depress kardiya.Pehle hi acchi thi.Tab to bas dumb samajh tha,par ab to pagal samjhega.She start crying.There was a knock on her door. She wipes her tears and opens the door. She see manik in front of her.

With this I conclude the chapter
Credit goes to akhiawal
Okthanksbye
😛
Jackvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update nandini one by one plan flop so sad and nandini and manik towel scene super
dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesomeee prt...jb nandu kch nhi kregi manik tb usse notice krega...
pn_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice chapter Neha 😆 Nandini and her flop ways😆
aseelashah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Poor Nandu bechari is soo desperate to get his attention
And Manik made fun of her
Now she is hurt
Hope Manik will realize her love for him
Akhi you described Nandu's feeling very well
Thanks Neha & Akhi for this wonderful chapter
PamAlps thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why Manik behaving like a stranger kuch toh reciprocate kare Nandu ko.