Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Rithvik Asha Web FC @AshvikRithAsha
More

our handsome rockstar & narrator of #AyeZindgi of @zingtv @rithvik_RD on the 3rd episode of @AyeZindgi #Caps

style14 thumbnail
Rithvik dhanjani's Valentine's day surprise for Asha Negi 15th Feb 2017
style14 thumbnail
HT Entertainment @htshowbiz
More

Wanted to give fans direct access: @rithvik_RD on going live on #ValentinesDayhttp://read.ht/BSw9

style14 thumbnail

Wanted to give fans direct access: Rithvik Dhanjani on going live on V-Day

While nearly everyone shut out the world to celebrate Valentine's Day with their significant others, actors Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi decided to celebrate their love along with their fans as a show of appreciation for the adoration they get from their admirers. As one of the most popular couples on Indian television, Rithvik and Asha have a huge number of followers on social media. The couple ended up sharing their Valentine's Day celebration by streaming their dinner date on Facebook and interacting with their fans.

Speaking about going live, Rithvik says, "Social media has helped bridge the gap between actors and fans. We are blessed to get so much love, good wishes and support from people across the world. Hence, this year I decided that I would surprise Asha as well as all those who love seeing us together. I wanted our supporters to have direct access to us, and hence we went live over our dinner." Rithvik and Asha spent about 15 to 20 minutes streaming a live video during their date.

Most actors shy away from media attention or sharing too much online, but Rithvik feels otherwise. He says, "The feeling of actually being with someone you love at that moment is completely different than a video afterwards. I don't think it's too much information, because we have the ability to choose how much [to share] and where to draw the line. At the end of the day, it's a beautiful moment, and it becomes even more special when shared with others. Our fans wanted us to be together way before we even realised that we had feelings for each other. Our fans helped us win a dance reality show, and so we decided to share our love with those who have made us who we are."

style14 thumbnail
Asha Negi Fan Club Retweeted
Ashvik- mania @Anushkakohli2
More

I don't even know how many times I watched the dis video. and this is one of the best part... thank you much @rithvik_RD for dis

style14 thumbnail
AshVik Land FC @AshvikLand
More

#AshaNegi's Instagram story update with the cutest video of #RithvikDhanjani feeding Murphy

style14 thumbnail
Brand N Buzz @BrandNBuzz
More

@rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7 #ValentinesSpecial for the love of their fans! @htcafe @htshowbiz@Rithvik_FanClub

style14 thumbnail
AshVik Land FC @AshvikLand
More

Rockstar Rithvik Dhanjani's Instagram post on the plane.

style14 thumbnail
Video:

Looking out for a perfect Pati for yourself?? Start with pataoing the "Saas" This Sunday watch the crazy riot of mine with the #Zee family at 7pm only on #ZeeTV #Hosting #ComedienneBharti#LaughterRiot #ZeeRishteyAwards #ZRA