Posted: 7 years ago
@SJ SRK is a common enemy for most of them
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
redchillies.vfx @vfx_redchillies
More

redchillies.vfx Retweeted Bollywood Hungama

Tks @iFaridoon 4 such lovely words 4 #RCVFX Team on the #VFX & #colorbyredchillies for #PhillauriTrailer *ing @AnushkaSharma @diljitdosanjh

redchillies.color @color_rcvfx
More

redchillies.color Retweeted Bollywood Hungama

Thanks @iFaridoon for appreciating #colorbyredchillies & #RCVFX on our work in #Phillauri *ing @AnushkaSharma @diljitdosanjh | @FoxStarIndia

Faridoon Shahryar @iFaridoon
More

@vfx_redchillies @AnushkaSharma @diljitdosanjh @Bollyhungama loved the minimalism n simplicity in VFX n yet its magical... Congrats!

bokul thumbnail

Word Count: 0

bokul thumbnail
Aavishkar Gawande @imaavi
More

#SRK will pull Crowd while Romantic theme & Good Music will pull neutral audience to theaters. & Imtiaz will make Critics Happy. ' #Rehnuma

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I'm commenting on the new thread after so many pages 🤣🤣
But better late than never. 😎 I like the thread title "Sheron ka zamaana hota hai." 😎
bokul thumbnail
Shah Rukh Khan @iamsrk
More

"Twice or thrice had I lov'd thee, Before I knew thy face or name;" Air and Angels by John Donne

More

"Twice or thrice had I lov'd thee, Before I knew thy face or name;" Air and Angels by John Donne

bokul thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan is all set to return on small screen as a host with televised version of TEDTalks

By News Helpline Fri, February, 03 2017

Shah Rukh Khan is working round the clock these days. Just after delivering outstanding performance in his recently released film Raees'. SRK is now gearing up to host televised version of influential video series TEDTalks. TED is an acronym for Technology, Entertainment and Design. The series features influential speakers from these sectors, sharing their success stories.

In this show people from various backgrounds come on stage to share their inspirational stories in a given set time. Now Shah Rukh Khan will host the television version of this show. The show will be having the people from India as well as from the people across the globe

Shah Rukh said, "It's a televised version of TEDTalks. I have been made to understand that it's something that has not been done before and they want to try out this concept. People will share stories about changes in society, in life " whether it's about the climate, dangerous diseases or to help empower women " and all of this will be integrated. There are some beautiful stories " both Indian and international " which the team is planning to get on one platform and do a nice mix of Hindi and English speakers. I feel it will be a niche show."

He further added, "We shot one episode and we are still doing a lot of focus screening because it's something that should be done with love. All the people from TED are keen that I do it. So let's see if we are able to pull it off. We will decide again after we check out one episode. It should play out well on television. It should not take away from the integrity of the series. And it should not take away from entertaining a little more on TV because it can be a serious platform."

TedTalks are extremely successful show in digital space not only in Abroad but also in India and even Shah Rukh Khan is a huge fan of this show and he is in all praises for it! He said, " Oh, I love TEDTalks. I love anything that has to do with knowledge. I would like to be a speaker for them sometime, if I have something interesting to speak about, that is. I love the whole format, listening to it and learning from it. I am very glad that the channel and the TED team feels I'm good enough to do (host) it."

Other than this show, Shah Rukh also working in imtiaz Ali's next film opposite Anushka Sharma.
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: whiterose29

I'm commenting on the new thread after so many pages 🤣🤣

But better late than never. 😎 I like the thread title "Sheron ka zamaana hota hai." 😎

Aashi ! 🤗 Pehchana?
bokul thumbnail

As an actor I need to do a few things to keep myself refreshed: Shah Rukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan in a still from 'Raees'
DNA WEB TEAM | Sun, 5 Feb 2017-05:07pm , DNA webdesk

I have learnt to accept the fact that I'm going to disappoint a certain section of people who love me because the film may not be able to cater to them, says SRK

Shah Rukh Khan is basking in the success of his recently released film Raees, in which he plays a bootlegger. The movie was very important for Shah Rukh as everyone had very high hopes from the film.

While interacting with the media during the promotions of the film, when Shah Rukh was quizzed about how he deals with the pressure of expectations that comes along with his films even after spending 25 years in the industry, he said that despite all his efforts, he knows that he cannot make everyone happy with the choice of films that he does. No matter what type of movie he does, there will always be a certain section of the audience who will get disappointed.

Here's how Shah Rukh Khan explains it:

"I think when you reach a stage where I've reached, you have to assume that people do expect a lot more from you. Perhaps even more than what you can do. And then you have to live by that. If I've become a star by limited talents or whatever I think of myself in 25 years, I need to believe that people have given me so much and they expect some of it back. But I choose movies by my mind and you know somewhere that it'll not cater to everyone. Happy New year may not cater to someone who wants to see me in a cerebral film like Chak De India or Swedes. Similarly, Dear Zindagi may not cater to somebody who expects me to sing and dance with Alia. So you have to accept the fact that each have film is not going to make everyone happy. And then yeah, you do try one in a way if a script comes along. So I know when a film is something which will make the cerebral people happy, will make the romantic people happy, will make guys who like popular cinema happy, but they are very far and few like that yaar. Every film can't be like that."

He adds, "Over 25 years, I have learnt to accept the fact that I'm going to disappoint a certain section of people who love me because the film may not be able to cater to them. But then you say the next one. I'll try and cater to them in the next one. But I can't take the pressure because as an actor I need to do a few things to keep myself refreshed also. I need to do things which may not cater to the popular audience, like Fan, I really wanted to do it. And working for 25 years I think it's important I keep myself refreshed. So I take pressure like that. But overall when I've signed a film, I know where it is going to cater to."

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Screwtape.

Aashi ! 🤗 Pehchana?

Is this Nishwa? 😳🤗 Did you change your Username? 🤔