Views

Users

Frequent Posters

humanspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Subha.

Which ones are correct figures.

In BW forum,Salman fans say the total collections are 111 crore or something. Here u all say it's 122 crores.

Which ones are correct and reliable?

Ask them Kaabil figures. If they say 67, then quote 111 for Raees. These are BOI figures. If they say 90 for Kaabil, then its 122 for Raees. These are producer fig. Dont let anyone compare prod figires of kaabil with boi fig of Raees. Thats wrong
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
^^ That is such a clever way to compare πŸ˜†
bokul thumbnail
Mafalda @mafadventure
More

@iamsrk @SRKUniverse Dear Zindagi...thanku Shah Rukh for choosing such gorgeous n indepth roles to play. Yr choices r artistic n spectacular

bokul thumbnail
Akkash Totla @AkkashTotla
More

Just watched the AIB podcasts featuring Mr. KHAN. So amazing @iamsrk Always an inspiration. Ur wit, humor n ability to let go @SRKUniverse

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
So film makers do inflate BO figures.Does that mean Aamir and Salman movies BO figures are also inflated?It can be possible otherwise I always have this doubt how can their movies earn so much money.
I think everybody does that not everyone is exposed. Only Red Chillies and RR have got exposed so far.
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Subha.

So film makers do inflate BO figures.Does that mean Aamir and Salman movies BO figures are also inflated?It can be possible otherwise I always have this doubt how can their movies earn so much money.

I think everybody does that not everyone is exposed. Only Red Chillies and RR have got exposed so far.

Maybe.. Especially for those involved in Clashes..

But nonetheless, BOI always reports lower figures. So it can be compared easily and we dont need trade BO sites to tell us which is fudged.. RR did a 20-30 + and RCE did 10+
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Screwtape.

Maybe.. Especially for those involved in Clashes..

But nonetheless, BOI always reports lower figures. So it can be compared easily and we dont need trade BO sites to tell us which is fudged.. RR did a 20-30 + and RCE did 10+

Even without clashes also I would always wonder how would they earn lot of money during weekdays and many days after the release.
bokul thumbnail
I think they should look into all collections from now
_SJ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't understand...why people are so interested in any person's work,the person whom they hateπŸ˜•...from Bollywood the person I dislike the most is Amir Khan...if people name it hatred then it is...I can never stand this guy...but I never try to trash his films which are doing well...if his movies are earning then it is...why I will waste my time on him...yeah I bash him,when I find something against him...but I don't bash his films,I don"t do any research to prove his films didn't do well...even I appreciated a lot of his movies,if not him...I have no interest to change the numbers...even I try to stay away from IF when his films are released...but people have so much time and energy to try to change the facts πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Word Count: 0