Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SJ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
For me taran's figures are most trustworthy...
but the non viewers are divided into two groups...one who doesn't care about numbers,verdict only watch films for the sake of watching films or they depend on how people are praising it,and if they like and can afford they watch multiple times...

the other group belongs to those who decide on the basis of verdict or recommendations from others...they also don't care about numbers but they take verdict very seriously and for that they depend on BOI...they think it's some official or national site...even if they like the movie,when they see that it didn't get hit verdict (for them it's all between hit and flop),they let alone watching it another time on theaters,they advice others not to watch it...

I have people of these two groups around me and I am writing this with this experience 😊
Edited by _SJ_ - 7 years ago
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
In podcast when he said he is secretly enjoying this shower of love regarding his acting. That he can act too. I loved it. I hope he gets addicted to this feeling and keep exploring his acting craft.
humanspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Screwtape.

In podcast when he said he is secretly enjoying this shower of love regarding his acting. That he can act too. I loved it. I hope he gets addicted to this feeling and keep exploring his acting craft.

Lekin safe films bhi kare. Aamir is doing safe films but also enjoying his craft. Shah please do both. Please dont take FAN type of risks all the time. No matter how much I troll KRK, there is an element of truth somewhere that Shah does need a 300 cr...only to shut up the critics.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
@SJ This 2nd group is dangerous
Edited by -DZ- - 7 years ago
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Screwtape.

Of course that is the ultimate satisfaction for an actor
bokul thumbnail
@Human Yes he needs that...then people will stop telling he is over
bokul thumbnail
Rizwan rehman@Rizwanrehman8
Follow
More

@realpreityzinta Ok sorry. ..so what uh like most in @iamsrk? #pzchat

Preity zinta @realpreityzinta
More

Preity zinta Retweeted Rizwan rehman

He is extremely inspiring,hard-working and one of the funniest & wittiest people I know. He has the best work ethic & is an amazing leader

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Raees has done 122 cr😃
Now it needs only 8 cr to get a clean hit tag...
I'm so happy🥳
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: AS-Rifi

Raees has done 122 cr😃

Now it needs only 8 cr to get a clean hit tag...
I'm so happy🥳

Hope so 😃
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Which ones are correct figures.
In BW forum,Salman fans say the total collections are 111 crore or something. Here u all say it's 122 crores.

Which ones are correct and reliable?