Originally posted by: humanspirit

I also thought I am alone๐Ÿ˜†

Yes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 1

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Shah Rukh Khan @iamsrk

1."There's no one with intelligence in this town except that man over there playing with the children, the one riding the stick horse.(Cont)

Shah Rukh Khan @iamsrk

2. He has keen, fiery insight and vast dignity like the night sky, but he conceals it in the madness of child's play." Rumi That kiinda day

bokul thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan will be back on the small screen with his irresistible charm soon. Bollywood's Badshah will soon be returning to television, this time as the host of a televised version of the influential video series TEDTalks.

"It's a televised version of TEDTalks. I've been told that it's something that has never been done before and they want to try the concept out," Shah Rukh told DNA India. "People will share stories about changes in society, in life, whether it's about the climate, dangerous diseases or to help empower women...all of this will be integrated."

According to Shah Rukh, there are many "beautiful stories" in India and around the world that ought to be shared on the platform. "The team is planning to get them all and do a nice mix of speakers. I will be a niche show but I would-would also like to be a speaker for them some time, that is, if I have something interesting to say," said the actor. "I love anything that has to do with knowledge."

The series boasts of inspirational speakers from different sectors who come to the platform to share what they have to say, so that listeners may be able to learn from their experiences and improve their own lives. TED is an acronym for Technology, Entertainment and Design, all of which the talks cover.

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
How was the film on wed, both boi and producer's figures? Lemme know guys.
Am watching Podcast part 2! Cant stop laughing!๐Ÿ˜†
bokul thumbnail
Till now 114 crore domstic
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -DZ-

Till now 114 crore domstic

Woo thanks but is it boi figures? If im not wrong, BOI was pointing at 103 on mon or something... I think BOI isnt reporting figures anymore kya?
bokul thumbnail
^^ No not BOI ...koimoi
BOI has not updated lately
humanspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DZ-

^^ No not BOI ...koimoi
BOI has not updated lately

We should forget BOi I suggest. Taklu is manipulating numbers. So we should compare producer figs for both movies. Hit or flop among common public will be based on producer figures. Common man who watches news or anything will go by producer figs. All websites except BOI quote producer figs. Then why should we go by BOi? Just saying...
_SJ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jo na-manzoor hai mujhko,
Wahi manzoor hai tujhko...
_SJ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Main kis manzeel ke rahi hoon,
Tu kis rah pe laayi hain...
Samajh payun na main tujhko,
Na tu mujhko...