Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

humanspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The moment haters bring in KRK tweets, for me the argument ends there itself. KRK is as much a troll as Umair Sandhu. Why use a trolls statements in a debate? So they were trending Shameless BOI on twitter. Acc to them BoI is bikau, Komal and taran are bikau, but KRK is not? Is there any premise to believe this? Seriously I see no point in even talking abt these blind internet age haters.
Its always like this. All fan bases against Srk fan base. No other fan base seems to support Srk. He will always be a one man army.

humanspirit thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Subha.

I so wish TZH and Dutt clash and Dutt defeats TZH with not just better reviews but also more BO collections.

But I know that will never happen. Clash hi nahi hoga aur agar in case hua bhi toh bhi TZH will easily defeat Dutt.

Clash is on for sure. And do not underestimate Raju Hirani. He can wipe out competition
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: humanspirit

We can fight them DZ, but like I said yesterday, you cannot fight people who exist just to deride someone. They wont fight using logic, something that you and I would do. They will just come and abuse SRK and go.

Humara bhi time ayega kabhi na kabhi
bokul thumbnail

I so wish TZH and Dutt clash and Dutt defeats TZH with not just better reviews but also more BO collections.

But I know that will never happen. Clash hi nahi hoga aur agar in case hua bhi toh bhi TZH will easily defeat Dutt.

Yes as apparently his fans will pay to even watch him sleep
bokul thumbnail
@Human He was always alone...At the top you are alone
bokul thumbnail
If Dutt wins just imagine 😆
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: humanspirit

Clash is on for sure. And do not underestimate Raju Hirani. He can wipe out competition

I am not underestimating Hirani. Unless and until the trailer and songs are really good no one will be interested in watching a Sanjay Dutt glorification movie.
bokul thumbnail
I would like to see if people complain of the glorification then like they did now for Raees
humanspirit thumbnail

I am not underestimating Hirani. Unless and until the trailer and songs are really good no one will be interested in watching a Sanjay Dutt glorification movie.

Agar Raju ne banaya hai to kuch merit dekha hoga story mein. He makes 1 film in 3 years, so he is ultra careful. And he is BO conscious too. Hoping for the best.
humanspirit thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DZ-

I would like to see if people complain of the glorification then like they did now for Raees

Ya glorification of a drug addict and a terrorist. Dont worry, bhai fans will resort to that. And manipulation of BO argument will alao pop up. Clashes are DIRTY.
My only concern with Raju's film is his choice of hero. Ranbir I always doubt. He might just kill the film.