Views

Users

Frequent Posters

humanspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: AS-Rifi

We were talking about college names...
Coincidentally, SJ is from my hometown. And she is from the same college of my cousins...So was asking if she knws anyone from my family there..😳

karo karo njoi karo...main to aiwe hi
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Friends, please don't mind but right now SRK fans ki haalat bollywood forum mein Abhimanyu ki tarah ho gayi hai.SRK fans are getting attacked on all sides by all fan groups.
That forum becomes a mess everytime srk film releases.

I think for ur own peace of mind,please stop visiting and commenting there.

Let the dogs and bitches bark over there!

Aaj SRK is not able to deliver blockbusters like he used to do earlier. Tomorrow Salman, Hrithik, Aamir,Ranbir,Ranveer ka bhi waisa time aayega.

I think SRK fans should stop visiting that forum.Agar log SRK ko gaaliyan dete hain toh dene do.Aise chote log gaaliyan dene se SRK ko koi farq nahi padega.

These people are just showing their aukaat.

Hrithik's downfall has already started. He won't survive in the industry much if he doesn't deliver a blockbuster.

Aamir aur Salman bhi zyada se zyada aur 1-2 years tak hi blockbusters dete rahenge.Phir their films will also start underperforming.They are not going to deliver blockbusters till they are 100 years old.

I think we should just enjoy srk movies and not get into any kind of negativity.It's not like srk is completely done and dusted.

It's just waste of time and energy fighting with those arrogant and pathetic people.

This is just my opinion.
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^
I agree with u Subha.
In 2000's Salman & Akki had hardly any Super hits..even Aamir's fall had started also...
But they survived and now delivering Hits & BBs..
Comparing to their condition, SRK is in much better position to gain back every single thing!
He has already gained back audience 's love & trust with DZ & RAEES. considering the condition, RAEES is performing well on BO too.
Hope with REHNUMA he'll be back with every single thing puting an end to the negativities. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: AS-Rifi

^

I agree with u Subha.
In 2000's Salman & Akki had hardly any Super hits..even Aamir's fall had started also...
But they survived and now delivering Hits & BBs..
Comparing to their condition, SRK is in much better position to gain back every single thing!
He has already gained back audience 's love & trust with DZ & RAEES. considering the condition, RAEES is performing well on BO too.
Hope with REHNUMA he'll be back with every single thing puting an end to the negativities. πŸ˜ƒ

I agree with u.I myself was upset with SRK for doing crappy movies like HNY,Dilwale, etc.,but I am glad he has stopped doing such kind of movies. DZ was so much better than HNY.

The thing is even if SRK'S forthcoming films become huge success in BO,these hypocrite people of bollywood forum will still find some or the other excuse to insult him and his fans.These people just spoil the fun of srk fans.

Everybody bashes SRK but if SRK fans say something, they are called worst and arrogant. So basically people can bash SRK but SRK fans should remain quiet.If they say something,people start attacking them.

One member called SRK goat and bhagoda and another one called SRK fans arrogant but nobody raised a single objection. Ek srk fan ne ranveer ko monkey keh diya toh the whole forum started bashing srk fans for calling him monkey.

Aise logo ka kuch nahi kar sakte. As I said,let these dogs and bitches bark.SRK fans shouldn't stoop down to their level in order to defend themselves and srk.

It's better to stop visiting that forum.Jab unke favorites ka downfall hoga tab unhe pata chalega.
Edited by .Subha. - 7 years ago
humanspirit thumbnail
Completely agreed. Social media allows everyone to say anything they want. Its unfortunate that social media wasn't prevalent from 2000 till 2009 that much. That was the time when SRK was ruling and these other stars were struggling.

Anyway it is true that SRK is not delivering hits he his capable of. This is his worst phase, but his worst phase is better than good phases of many others. THAT is what SRK is all about.

But as a fan I completely agree that he needs to do more universal films. Films that appeal pan India, rural urban whatever population...across income groups.

But certainly so much of negativity is uncalled for. People who enjoy failures of others are just ailing. We should tell them to get well soon maamu!
humanspirit thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Subha.

I agree with u.I myself was upset with SRK for doing crappy movies like HNY,Dilwale, etc.,but I am glad he has stopped doing such kind of movies. DZ was so much better than HNY.

The thing is even if SRK'S forthcoming films become huge success in BO,these hypocrite people of bollywood forum will still find some or the other excuse to insult him and his fans.These people just spoil the fun of srk fans.

Everybody bashes SRK but if SRK fans say something, they are called worst and arrogant. So basically people can bash SRK but SRK fans should remain quiet.If they say something,people start attacking them.

One member called SRK goat and another one called SRK fans arrogant but nobody raised a single objection. Ek srk fan ne ranveer ko monkey keh diya toh the whole forum started bashing srk fans for calling him monkey.

Aise logo ka kuch nahi kar sakte. As I said,let these dogs and bitches bark.SRK fans shouldn't stoop down to their level in order to defend themselves and srk.

It's better to stop visiting that forum.Jab unke favorites ka downfall hoga tab unhe pata chalega.

Subha the problem is one can tackle an enemy who is smart. But one cannot tackle people whose brains dont work on logic. They have got free access to Internet and will say anything under the guise of freedom of speech. I would love to have debates with other fan groups if they present a logic that makes sense. Abusing someone os very easy because one doesnt need to think or apply brains to abuse. That is why these people abuse. Calling someone a goat will only satisfy their personal egos or whatever, because there is no real effect of abuses on the person targeted. I have always maintained that abusing is a sign of weakness when u abuse to demean someone. So u r right. We shouldnt fight them coz they are weak. And we are strong. Stromg people dont fight the weak. They just let them exist. Their existence will keep reminding us that we are strong😊
All these people know that SRK moved Raees release date because he knew Raees will flop badly because Sultan would have got lion's share in no.of screens due to YRF's monopoly but still they insult him by calling him bhagoda.If Raees had been released during Eid last year then these same people would have bashed him that why didn't he move the release date.
Rakesh Roshan has been bashing SRK but SRK ne ek word bol diya toh SRK was name called and not RR.

Salman fans were talking about 50-50 screens for Raees and Kaabil but they themselves wanted more screens for Sultan than Raees.

Sab ke sab hypocrites hain!Aise logo ke muh nahi lagna chahiye. Keechad mein haath daalne se apna hi haath ganda hota hai.
humanspirit thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Subha.

All these people know that SRK moved Raees release date because he knew Raees will flop badly because Sultan would have got lion's share in no.of screens due to YRF's monopoly but still they insult him by calling him bhagoda.If Raees had been released during Eid last year then these same people would have bashed him that why didn't he move the release date.

Rakesh Roshan has been bashing SRK but SRK ne ek word bol diya toh SRK was name called and not RR.

Salman fans were talking about 50-50 screens for Raees and Kaabil but they themselves wanted more screens for Sultan than Raees.

Sab ke sab hypocrites hain!Aise logo ke muh nahi lagna chahiye. Keechad mein haath daalne se apna hi haath ganda hota hai.

Did Hrithik himself apply 50 50 logic during rustom and mohenjo daro? No! Then on what grounds is he now crying for 50 50
@AS-Rifi,my old username cool_subha2006 is there in the Members list on the first page.Please remove it and add my current username.
I have been active in bollywood forum since last 1 year.
I never saw the whole forum turning into anti-hrithik or anti-aamir or anti-akshay,etc.,when their films release.

I know srk fans bash salman a lot when his films release but do other fan groups also bash salman a lot?Does the whole forum becomes anti-salman?