Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So Shriya Bhupal is some tycoon's daughter which makes sense. But SRP is one lucky girl.
One feels sorry for whatever happened to her face so this story is like "Vivah" right, for better or for worse.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^What happened to her face? I notice something about her chin but otherwise she's still very pretty.
ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ If you never noticed, what difference will it make now?
i first saw her in ye Maaya chesave where she was a pretty girl. And a couple of years later, in Eega she looked weird and I wondered why she decided to get botox and all.

Then learned from someone on here that she did PS because she had got an allergic reaction to some makeup or something.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Amala is one of the most beautiful women!! I looove the White & gold ❤️ sari SRP wore!! Even the dude looks handsome & the ambiance is so so classy & beautiful! <3 They keep it so low key unlike vulgar BW folks.
NightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Samantha got plastic surgery and ruined her face. In her latest movies she looks so plastic with loads of makeup. But she is really a very nice person. She runs a charity organization for girls and women.

The saree she wore is custom made for the engagement. The pallu has scenes from their films (they acted in 3 movies together) depicting their live story.

And not one rumor came out about these two until she revealed it herself to the media.

Earlier she was in a relationship with Siddharth and almost got married but they broke up. I guess that is why she kept this relation so low profile.

Akhil's apparently a love marriage (childhood love with a rich girl of course) and she is 25 years old. So the hurry for getting married so early.
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fivestars

Oh so Sam if ur fav ? 😆 Hope she dont leave the industry and come back like amala Paul...right now sam is a golden goose to the directors...sad if she is leaving the industry at her peak time !

No I dislike her she's too arrogant for my taste. I wanted Chaitu and Tammu to be together since 100% Love.
w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor Siddharth though, dude was really in love with her!
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love Chaitu so it's sad I can't congratulate him from the bottom of my heart 😭
Nagarjuna said time and again that he wouldn't impose a wife to his sons having himself gone through a divorce and subsequently having his elder son living away from him. He also had a rift with his then best friend Venkatesh (who is Chaitu's maternal uncle).

Samantha went under the knife for the same reasons Parineeti wanted to lose weight I think. They were tired of being the cute and talented girl when their contemporaries were deemed as hot, stylish or beautiful.

Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you, fivestars and ponymo for the pics. The pics look great and like a fairy tale. It's looks a Christian wedding in a saree more than an engagement.. is that the plan? And where is Chaitu's mom and Venky family?

I think Samantha just whitewashed herself.
NightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhaakad

Thank you, fivestars and ponymo for the pics. The pics look great and like a fairy tale. It's looks a Christian wedding in a saree more than an engagement.. is that the plan? And where is Chaitu's mom and Venky family?

I think Samantha just whitewashed herself.

Aparently there was a hindu ceremony as well as a christian one

I didn't see his mom either. Maybe they will come for the wedding.